or Connect

Posts by Connemara

Same thing happened in the Ohio State-Minnesota game.The end of the Ole Miss-Arkansas game was
I'm pretty impressed with what I've seen so far. Samsung in particular seems to make some great stuff at pretty decent prices.Would it be worth it to sign up with Consumer Reports to do some research? $30 for an annual digital subscription is not bad...Ataturk, I despise Black Friday but it may be the best time to buy this stuff.
As of tomorrow, the Conneman will be a homeowner. Any tips on buying appliances? I don't want to go high end and I don't want to go the budget route. Looking to buy a stainless four burner gas range, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Do Home Depot or Lowe's have major sales any time soon? I've heard buying the full sets can be pretty affordable but I assume you just have to go to the store to catch these deals.
I was at the Ohio State/Penn State game that weekend. At one point the end of the Michigan/Michigan State game was shown on the jumbotron and the Horseshoe erupted into one of the great chants in college sports:http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2015/10/17/9561903/ohio-state-fan-reaction-video-michigan-loss-we-dont-give-a-damn
I'll be at the Ohio State-Penn State game this weekend.
It's time to put JT Barrett in.
Update on my situation: our lowball offer was accepted and we have a contract. Did a walkthrough with the inspector today and there were no major surprises. The major projects are re-pouring one foundation wall; new roof; new driveway; gut reno of the kitchen; and new paint throughout along with some sheetrock upstairs. We've hit a slight snag due to a potential title defect. The attorneys are looking into it but we were supposed to close tomorrow, and that is obviously...
One reason I hope to get this house: looking forward to working on projects. Number one would be building a work bench in the garage. It's a 2.5 car detached garage so it's ideal for a workspace.
Has anyone ordered from the NYC store rather than the website? Haven't bought any shirts since last year and I've lost some weight, so I may order two different sizes. I assume returning the shirts to Japan is a hassle.
Well, we made a cash offer today. Let's see what happens.