or Connect

Posts by Connemara

Hey @rach2jlc, you might as well face it, you're addicted to Conne.
Neo, you ever been to the city limits of Nutbush, Tennessee?
Bruh, of course. And it was fierce.
Now watching the recording of Tina Turner's Wembley Stadium performance in the 24/7 Tour....which is probably my second favorite after the Foreign Affair (1990) tour.
I'm in love with a lesbian. Again!
3 day weekend, beautiful weather, watching some great Eric Clapton, Freddie King, etc. concert vids on YouTube. Lagunitas IPA to round it all out.
Woohoo! Tonight's the night.
Your post has been forwarded to the IRS.
I attended a bachelor party last night and left my phone at one of the last bars we hit. I did the track-your-phone thing and it looks like it's still there. Of course they are closed today, so I won't be getting it back until tomorrow. Honestly it has been kind of nice having a day without it. I had forgotten what it's like. EDIT: And yes, I had gross stripper titties in my face.
I heard about those.OK, some potentially good news: my landlord encountered what seems to be the same problem in early 2014 and it was so bad that he had the cops come over to investigate. It turned out to be a rogue fire alarm or some similar alarm in the neighbor's house. This means the guy is either dead or on vacation because there's no way a human can tolerate this sound.