or Connect

Posts by Connemara

Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan lived just outside of Delhi in an old farmhouse. It's a beautiful area. Once you get settled, do a morning drive to Cooperstown. I don't think it's far from Delhi. There are some incredible homes there.
He will never finish this series.
Don't worry, heading out to meet up with the new lady soon. She is erudite and likes Seinfeld; that's marriage material.
lefty, that is one hell of a cabin. I am jealous.
Be safe Piobdad! I'm meeting the new girl I've been seeing (Jewish lawyer=) at a great bar. The building has existed since the 1730s and has some beautiful architectural details.
I sure hope you never get termites, lefty. Gorgeous cabin. Catskills? jbarwick: I thought the Simply White was softer and not too harsh? I read that BM has a Decorator's White which is very bright, and I don't think I want that. My house is a small Cape Cod but plenty of windows. Then again I live in the Northeast, so it's not like there's sparkling sunlight pouring in at all times.
What do you guys think about going with mostly white walls? I know Benjamin Moore has a huge off-white collection and there are warm/cool whites. I've read some great reviews of Benjamin Moore Simply White as well. I am slowly collecting some nice MCM furniture and plan to eventually have a house full of the stuff. I think white walls show that off nicely.
Anyone watching GoDaddy Bowl? Isn't Georgia Southern the no-name alma mater of @edinatlanta?
This is exactly my plan.Why are you referring to edina as a "she"?
Got a promotion today! The best part is, there is no change in duties/responsibilities and I still don't need to supervise anyone. But I got a 25% bump in pay.