or Connect

Posts by Connemara

Do you enjoy putting around the city on the back of his bike?
He's been there for quite some time now and the landlords want to keep him as a tenant.
My current options: 1.) Find a new apartment by August 1st; or 2.) Move in with mumsy and father for a few months and save some ducats. Neither are ideal. I was going to say I'll feel like a loser if I move in with my parents, but my loserdom is already well established.
The love that dare not speak its name.
Wait, srsly?
It looks like I will already be leaving the apartment I moved into on May 1st. Technically I signed on for the remainder of a 1 year lease which is up on August 1st. My roommate and I had discussed re-upping as recently as a few weeks ago. Today I get an e-mail (yes, an e-mail) from him saying he thinks it would be best if I moved out before August 1st. Threw in lots of "I still consider you a good friend, nothing personal" stuff. I'm pretty perplexed by the whole...
Of course not!
The governor gave all state employees an extra hour of lunch to watch the game. I went home, ate, and watched.
Same. Had a great week off and came back to a pile of turds. I was "volunteered" for this workgroup that will be looking to improve one of our most inane bureaucratic processes. I don't need a crystal ball to know the outcome: everything will get even worse once the "enhancements" are implemented.
I'm going to puke if I see one more Elite Daily article posted with a variation of "OMG this is sooo true" as the caption. The latest: http://elitedaily.com/women/20-something-women-need-stop-thinking-like-30-something-women/634789/