or Connect

Posts by Connemara

WTF is Hillary wearing?
Separate buses to and from campus.
I like this one: We demand an online database of deadlines, dates, and forms critical for black students' academic success.I guess the syllabus and wealth of general information available all over the college's website don't cut it.
Big progress at the house. Old basement wall was demolished and new concrete wall poured this week. Cleaned out the drain that runs to the gravity-fed sump pit and it runs free and clear. Also had a channel dug around the basement perimeter. Kitchen cabinets are scheduled for delivery in 2.5 weeks. Contractor installed some new recessed lights in the kitchen which will be insulated and drywalled this coming week. Next project I am undertaking: demo the upstairs to...
I have not heard good things about Samsung appliances in general.The factory warranty looks to be for only a year.
They were all discounted for Black Friday and the cost of the warranty was based on that price. The deals were pretty good; e.g., $1K 5.8 cu. ft. gas range for 40% off, $1,700 refrigerator for 41% off.
It's on the refrigerator, dishwasher, and range. I know a lot of the newer models have electronics issues and those typically cost hundreds of dollars to fix. I will kick myself if I cancel the warranties and run into an expensive issue in a few years.
I bought a full suite of SS kitchen appliances on Friday. Gas range, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. The sales guy at HD talked me into getting extended warranties on the fridge, range and dishwasher, which I agreed to. The total cost for the 5-year extended warranties was around $300. What's the consensus on these? Waste of money? I've always felt that way but now I'm questioning it. The appliances are Whirlpool and reliability appears to be pretty good.
I've been to Penrose a few times. Nice atmosphere, good dranks.I miss visiting the UES chick who I shagged on and off for years.