or Connect

Posts by Connemara

Of course you two rubes would enjoy pedestrian humor.
Anybody else get this email? Dear Loyal Customer, Thank you for your continued support of Kamakura Shirts. The Online Store is now in its second year and this has only been made possible by the consistent and overwhelming support of our customers. As members of our Online Store, we would like to reveal to you before anyone else that we will be releasing a brand new website in September. The website will have an improved search function, personal account system, and a...
What's the make/model and how many miles? $3.5K for a used car is on the low end of what I'd want to pay. There's a $6K-$10K sweet spot where you can get a solid Toyota, Mazda, Honda, or similar make that can make it several years with no problems.
I have no words.
OMG...
Oh, this was superb. Fascinating life. You start out feeling sorry for Huguette Clark but by the end you realize she was perfectly happy as a recluse.
This was the best novel I've read this year. Incredible debut by Smith Henderson. Halfway through Lush Life. It's not as good as I had hoped.
Why can't women have a bachelorette party without the "Bride to Be!" sash, crown, penis straws, and other accoutrements? Bunch of sheep.
Did you guys know @kwilkinson was an extra in the Hobbit films? Didn't even need makeup.