or Connect

Posts by Connemara

Everyone knows Folkestone is the capital of class and grace.
I posted previously about a serious front end vibration in my car starting at 60mph. In a last ditch effort I put new rotors and pads on, as this problem began the day I had new rotors installed. $1k later and....It was the god damn rotors all along. I'm the one who figured it out too. Three mechanics didn't think that the rotors could be out of round. Oh well. I'd like to get a few more years out of the car so I hope it was money well spent.
Glad you're alright B. The radiator in my office sounds like it is going to explode. I've fled to a conference room.
I don't think being into dudes makes you "off," it's pretty acceptable these days.
I saw at least two Facebook posts about it last night. I lol'd when I heard about the rocket this morning.
Lol, really?
Welcome aboard! You will find I am sort of the resident Lothario here.
Have to admit, I did not see that coming. It was a fitting end for him. BE was a consistently solid show. Going to miss it.
What a sloppy win by Ohio State but I am amazed at how far J.T. Barrett has come in half a season. He doesn't have Braxton Miller's finesse/dexterity when it comes to running but he is powerful, as shown by that game-winning TD in 2OT when he dragged at least two guys into the end zone. The 1st quarter "interception" by OSU was one of the worst calls I've seen in a while. IT was so obvious that the ball hit the ground and the Buckeye had no control over it.