or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Quote: Originally Posted by enigma77 The pain is pretty dull, but obviously it shouldn't be happening. Any ideas as to my options? Try to exchange them. Definately don't ignore this. You could mess up your body (knee, hip, back) if you continued to wear a shoe like this.
Quote: Originally Posted by distinctive Wish I could have bought them from Tom but had to jump on these when Leffot offered. Yeah, all bets are off with the cigar indys...you gotta grab 'em when you see 'em.
Those look superb. Pics a bit blurry, though...cigar w/out storm welt?
Are there any numbers or markings on Williams boots to identify the model? It seems the only way is to try to compare the boots to photos in the Williams catalogue. This works okay with the recognizable chisel toe models but gets tricky fast with the round toe models.
Quote: Originally Posted by mystillwater epic vinyl haul. The thing is, it wasn't just some kids collection of the popular stuff, there are some rare singles and more off the beaten path LPs in this mix. it looks like some hip hop lover's girlfriend got pissed and donated his collection. sounds like you've been reading nick hornby... nice one.
double post
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonfoote303 Leffot. Tell them I sent you Leffot calls their cigar boots the 'J.C. indy boot' but they are no longer taking orders for it (according to the site).
Has anyone noticed that all cigar indy boots are storm welted while the color 8's seem to omit the storm welt? I wonder why that is... Maybe there are some color 8 indy releases that do have a storm welt. But I haven't seen it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter_ Anyone pulled the trigger on the cordovan indy from J Gilbert? They look pretty nice! They're very nice. I had them for a few months but sized them wrong, so I had to get rid of them.
Good one. Those Aldens look very nice.