or Connect

Posts by Trapp

The fabric on the button fly on my indigo NS's is pulling apart at about 1/8" from the points where each button is sewn into the fabric. This is true of every button except the top-most button on the waistband. It's not yet tearing but i would say it's pretty close (i can see the white threads). I've worn these for less than two weeks and although still on the tight side they fit quite well and I would not want to size up. Wondering if others have experience this severe...
Quote: Originally Posted by Adrian101 I normally wear a 32x32 in regular jeans and I'm also 5'8" so I'm not too big. You'll probably get more instructive advice if you post your actual waist measurement.
Great report, Tom. The new plaza wingtip sounds fantastic.
Yes, $650. But I remember reading on here that the import / tax / shipping fees to the states combined for a huge ($150?) upcharge. Quote: Originally Posted by Arizor $650 as far as I know.
I've seen the context models wearing them w/their Wings & Horns gear and they look nice. But the context site isn't 'the wild' and we're not getting the details and close-up's and, well, first person analysis that can be found for many other shoes on this site. Looking forward to your pics when the boots arrive. Quote: Originally Posted by rolling green will throw up pics as soon as mine arrive. Been waiting for ages for the 2nd drop. If you...
Good pictures of the Roy Boot have proven to be impossible to find in the wild. They're like Bigfoot--the few pics that have emerged are grainy and nondescript. I'm still not convinced they exist. Happy hunting. Quote: Originally Posted by cicero79 Been hunting around for any pictures of the Roy Boots.
Quote: Originally Posted by nehpets99 Considering I paid $1.05, I wouldn't call it a devastating financial loss. A learning experience sure. Just means I have to go 1 day without a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, haha. Yeah, it's no big financial loss. As you say, it's a learning experience. You might consider just donating it back. The amount you get off ebay will hardly make it worth the time and effort to post your auction, then package and...
Passed on a nice Belvest suit today because it was double-breasted. Admired the craftsmanship for a while, though. Also found a number of Oxxford blazers but they were all gray (don't find grey blazers all that useful) and 2 of the 4 had no vents.
Quote: Originally Posted by enigma77 Any chance you could post close-up pics that I could show to a cobbler? That's probably a good idea ^
Whoa...."Aniline pull-up" and "Chrome Excel" are different leathers? I thought they were the same, but Shoe Mart has them listed as separate options.