or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Quote: Originally Posted by HEWSINATOR For whatever reason, I got a huge stain and raised and white outline on my heal of a pair of my Red Wings (lifestyle). I can not figure out where it is coming from. Anyhow, ideas on how to treat? In the picture, that looks more like a complete breaking down of the leather into a dime-size hole. I hope that's not the case in real life. I wish I could offer some good advice. Hopefully others have ideas to...
Just grab some old black Florsheim gunboats (aka lawyer's shoes) and call it a day.
I wish I could be wasted for this one as well, but I have to be up and alert early tomorrow It's going to be a sober, squint eyed viewing into the wee morning hours, just me and Fed and Tsonga.
Interesting boot. Not familiar with Wolverine sizing. These typically fit TTS?
Yeah, 12:30am PST I was finally able to get on the AO site. If Tsonga's on his game it should be a fun one
Both would appear to be keepers, assuming they fit
Anyone know what time (PST) the Fed v. Tsonga match starts tonight? I plan to watch from san fran on ESPN 360 Live...
Thanks, I'm tempted to get a pair of his plain toe boots in calf. They look really nice, and would be different from the usual suspects I have on hand. II'll definately post here if I pull the trigger...
Yeah, I frequent the Alden thread, but there's only two pairs of Roys posted, and one doesn't have good pics. Those burnished green shoes are interesting.
I had the same experience with a beautiful zegna suit last week, except it fit me well. I'm quietly pumped about it, congratulating myself. Then as I leave the dressing room I notice what looks like a large, smeared cum stain on right sleeve cuff. Return suit to hanger. Scrub hands in bathroom. Go back for more. (actually, I pondered a few seconds whether the stain could be worked out)