or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Quote: Originally Posted by Temujin Todays spoil all at the same store, note the prices: Florsheim Imperial Black wing tip oxford, not vintage--12.99 Florsheim Imperial brown loafer--5.99 Cole Haan City black loafer--12.99 Nocona black lizard skin boots sz 6.5--5.99 Allen Edmonds (schwing!) black Grayson loafers, sz 10.5--5.99 I am so glad they don't know their brands! Nice one on the lizard skin boots. Not sure about the others, esp. if...
Quote: Originally Posted by King Leer got em!! so comfy already wow! post some pics of those bad boys
These fit tts?
Was referred here from 'have a question, get an answer' thread I thrifted these size 30 APC New Standards and I believe they have been soaked once. As you can see, they're pretty much painted on in the seat, and they pull apart a bit at the buttons up front. Too small, or will they stretch to a decent fitting? I'm trying to decide whether to keep, flip, or trade.
Quote: Originally Posted by Insight Gents, I'd like to buy some new denim. I'm 40, and not trying to pass for anything else. I've been a Levi's 505 guy most of my life, and looking for something new. My criteria: - not real baggy, and not real skinny - fits kinda like my beloved 505's - I'm not real price sensitive - I believe cotton pants should be relatively low maintenance - I'd prefer to avoid a painful break-in My normal fit is 34...
Quote: Originally Posted by joel_954 Did you try posting in the "I have a jeans..." thread? Good suggestion - I'd forgotten about that thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by click here Have no experience with APC's but I can tell those jeans are definitely too small for you Thanks, but how can you tell if you have no experience with APC's? (esp. given that APC's are supposed to stretch more than virtually any denim around)?
Posted this in the APC thread but didn't get a response.... I thrifted these New Standards and I believe they have been soaked once. They are size 30. Based on pics, do these look like they're the correct size for me? They are pretty much painted on in the seat, and they are pulling apart just a bit at the buttons up front. Too small, or will they stretch to a decent fitting?
Price drop to $315 CONUS.
Quote: Originally Posted by Trapp Fit pics of my thrifted New Standards. I included a pic of the hem (as they came). What's up with the hem is that they are thrifted. People hem like that sometimes, though I never would (esp when there's no chainstitching to preserve). Could be why they were abandoned, though it doesn't seem to make much difference unless you wanted to cuff.