or Connect

Posts by Trapp

(double post)
Nice twist on a classic.
The safe money is obviously on Fed. I can picture scenarios where Murray wins. If Fed gets one of his notoriously slow starts and Murray comes out hungry and swinging (based on previous big game performances this is a good sized If) then Fed can get into early trouble. Fed of course specializes in getting out of early trouble and turning big matches around, esp 5-setters. Murray needs to expect and weather the ups and downs, like Del Potro in NY, rather than caving at...
It's probably possible but it might look strange. Wouldn't a storm welt on such a fine edge protrude a bit, creating a small but unsightly lip (and defeating any aestheric advantage to having brass screwed soles to begin with?)
to start with, avoid salt
Thanks for the info, otc. I did notice there was a massive schwinn forum w/insane amounts of info about everything...schwinn. I realized a heavy used schwinn wasn't a steal at $35, but finding one that's essentially road-ready with a great paint job is worth much $$ to me in saved time and fix up. I'm neither equipped nor interested in a project bike. Plus, it isn't easy anymore to find these with intact paint jobs that aren't pitted--esp. the campus green. I'll get...
Nice to find Coltrane on vinyl.
I think Henin has a good chance. Their both tough as nails--should be a great match.
Ha, ha, nope. Fingers crossed that the final shoes some better competition. Would like to see Murray come on with his big game and pull the UK out of its (what, 70 yr?) grand slam rut.
...the Zegna suit decorated with spooge was a bust... ...but I found this Schwinn at a thrift for $35. I was able to determine from the serial number that it was manufactured in August '71. Original paint job with only a few scratches (where someone mounted the water bottle holder, mostly). Original leather seat, original rims (which are heavy as hell), handlebars original (I think) but with some nasty foam padding that will need to be removed and then taped. One of the...