or Connect

Posts by Trapp

That's why I asked too. Like jumpers, dislike pull-tabs.
Did you remove the rear pull tab from those jumpers, or did they come w/o?
Still can't edit original posting, but price drops on everything: dunhill now $70 paul stuart now $80 brioni now $55 ..Both pairs of RM Williams boots and the Peals have sold.... Drops on all unsold shoes: Keith Highlander grenadiers now $40 Walkovers now $25 Bally's loafers $35 Grensons now $25 Florshiem blk pebbles now $25
Realized I could do this myself. I think I like the roy boot better--but not sure if it's worth the additional cost of $125 plus.
Roy Boot or Wolverine 1000 mile? Both Alden/Context Roy and the 1000 mile are plain toe boots in horween chromexcel. Different soles (Roy Boot has the crepe sole) and toe shapes. Anyone have experience with both? Which is the better boot? It would be great to see a side by side of these two.
Anyone know of a source for Red Wing GT's in San Francisco (or anywhere in northern cal)? Looking for a place to try on.
Quote: Originally Posted by blantonator one more quick question before I commit... I really like the look of the broken-in toe like in the picture below. Will the GT's break-in like this? I haven't been able to find any picture of a well worn pair. Sorry to revive an old thread, but I can't tell from the original posting-- --are these black boots the white's SDs?
Those longwings might be the nicest longwing I've ever seen. I love the whole configuration.
Bump. Vintage walkovers are excellent, lesser known shoes. I own a pair of vintage suede brogues by Walkover and they're terrific.
Nice find on the aldens, esp. the hand stitched NST's