or Connect

Posts by Trapp

It's not a bad idea, I may try it.
Oh yeah, thanks Tom. I meant 8.5EE (correction made)
Quote: Originally Posted by erbs Does anyone know if the cordovan PTBs will loosen up a bit in the toe area? The 10D fits perfectly in the heel but the toe is a bit snug. FWIW, I'm dealing with a similar problem with a pair of shell indys in 9D. Everything feels great except for some light but persistant rubbing on the edge of my small outer toe. After about 20 wears, it still hasn't gone away. I've been told that a 9E would probably be...
Speaking of Context, who has some Roy Boots? I'd like to hear more about them. I wonder how they compare in looks and durability to the chromexcel indys.
I didn't realize the forum special was the Turnout--my favorite Williams boot (which I'm still looking to buy in a 9G)!
DrZRM, I like the way your ultimate indy's have broken in. Have any more pics of them, closer up? I don't often see pics of these after they've been well-used.
Quote: Originally Posted by B|aze I'm not excactly sure what to do with it yet.. Wear it. (but fasten only the middle button)
Those ultimate indys are beautiful. The aniline calfskin on these is different from Chromexcel, or is it the same material? I thought they were different but now I'm not sure.
^^agreed.
Those boots of amlai's are kind of famous. Unfortunately, i believe he sent them in for recrafting and alden re-dyed them against his wishes. So they lost that great patina.