or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Filson tote Wool and bridle leather Made in USA This handsome Filson tote has a surprising load capacity and it always looks great. The bag was used for one summer and is in very good condition. The outside has some minor evidence of wear at the corner points and is otherwise in excellent condition. The inside has some sand and minor, general fading from use. The bridle leather straps are just breaking in and they look and feel great. This is a very versatile bag with...
Classic Gucci loafers from the 70s or early 80s. Made in Italy Chocolate brown Brass hardware size 11d or EU 44 Excellent condition. length: 11 3/8" width: 4" (exactly) These feature the great details of older Gucci loafers, including high, stacked leather heels with four nails; three nails near the toe, and the old cloth label sewn inside the shoes. Here is a description by A Continuous Lean on how these classic moccasin-style loafers are...
Barbour Blouson tag size : Large shoulders 19" chest: 23.25" length: 26.25" sleeve: 24.25" Good condition. Worn only a few times - mostly sat in closet. $45 shipped CONUS Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions.
Lee 101 Rider jeans - Raw #L9514941 tag size 34 x 32 13.75 oz. Selvedge denim from Kaihara mills in Japan chainstitched hems These are a slim fit (not too slim). actuals: waist 16.25 inseam 31.0 thigh 12 knee 8.5 leg opening 7.25 front rise 11.5 rear rise 15.25 These are raw, unwashed, and basically new without tags. $75 shipped CONUS See them described here: http://www.hepcat.se/product_info.php?products_id=9788 Thanks for looking and...
Nice pair of used Ray Ban Aviators. RB 3025 Aviator Large Metal 003/32 58 14 2N These are classic. Well cared for and in very good condition. Lenses are very clear with no major scratches. $60 shipped CONUS I lost the original case but do have another Ray Ban case that I can include (not specifically an Aviator case but they fit fine). Feel free to ask any questions.
RRL Low Straight[ jeans tagged 32x34 canyon wash Made in USA with Japanese selvedge denim Worn little I got these a while back at a consignment shop; they have a reattached original hem (people do this sometimes when shortening the inseam to retain the factory roping). You could wear these as they are, or have the re-attached hem removed and let out the existing material which is folded under and should give you the same ultimate inseam length (they will rope on their own...
RRL Straight leg jeans tagged 33x34 Canyon wash Made in USA of Japanese selvedge denim Measurements: Waist 17.25 inseam 29.25 (chainstitched) f. rise 13.0 r. rise 17.0 thigh 12.5 knee 9.25 leg opening 8.75 I got these new on consignment, had them chainstitched to the current inseam length, wore about 25 times, then lost weight (they now fit like a tent). These are very dark and feature RRL best, most natural wash. I can't...
I recently got my hands on a pair of selvedge Lee 101 Riders that were made in turkey. The denim looks nice, left hand twill with some mill flaws. Anyone know where the denim might be from?
The West is Dead Raw denim shorts Made in USA Tag size: 32 These are some of the best you can buy. Amazing fabric and construction, essentially new. Worn briefly twice, no wash or soak. Check out the photos for all the amazing details and feel free to ask questions. As far as I know, you can no longer get these anywhere. Actual measurements taken in inches: Waist: 16.75 inseam: 7.25 thigh: 12.5 leg opening: 10.5 $75 shipped CONUS
I Like this idea for a thread.