or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Jack Spade 'Tech Field' messenger bag with padded computer insert Moss Green A well-made, versatile bag in great condition, rarely used. Features include quality metal zipper pulls, seatbelt straps, die-cast hardware, removable laptop insert, many secure zipper pockets, and great construction / styling. Please note the dimensions; this is a large bag that can fit a lot of stuff besides your laptop. length 18.5 inches height 13 inches thickness 3.5 - 4 inches The little...
Dry Shod shoes Tag size: 9 (This fits a US 10 - 10.5D) Great pair of Dry Shods with lots of life left. High quality shoes. Great leather exteriors, fully leather lined interiors, insides very clean. $45 shipped CONUS (or best offer)
Ray Ban sunglasses Made in Italy model: RB 4115 Preowned. Comes with original case (and a Ray Ban cloth). Frame is in very good, clean condition with no significant scratches or bite marks on the ear pieces or anything annoying like that. Original Ray Ban lenses in good condition as well. $35 shipped CONUS.
Engineered Garments Denim Jacket Tag size: Medium Made in USA Actual measurements given in inches with jacket laid flat.... chest 19.5 shoulders 18.5 sleeves 26.0 length 24.75 - 25.0 Barely worn, super dark indigo, no fading. The jacket has amazing details including super deep interior vertical pockets (cotton drill), selvedge seams along the inner button area, single needle stitching, and a vintage style collar strap that can either be...
Wings + Horns blazer Tag: Medium Made in Canada style: W+H 400 Rider Blazer chest 21.25 shoulders 18.0 sleeve 24.0 length 28.0 Very good / excellent condition. All the great construction and details you'd expect. A well made and surprisingly substantial jacket. I think the outer shell is called Jungle Cloth and it has a great look and texture. Partially lined in cotton drill. Trim but versatile cut - looks great with a simple shirt but can also...
Hlaska wax cotton jacket "Navigator" in Oak Medium Shoulder: 18" Chest: 22" sleeve: 24.75" length: 28.75" Excellent, barely worn condition. This jacket is made in USA and is very well constructed. The wax cotton is thick and substantial and the hardware is both sturdy and attractive. As a huge fan of wax cotton jackets, I can say this is easily on par with Barbour classic made in England jackets in terms of build and materials - and...
Wings + Horns blue hooded sweatshirt Tag size: Large Excellent condition, barely worn. A great W+H piece that I think (not totally certain) is sold out in this size. All the details on this are just right, including very long sleeves and great styling. Actual measurements: shoulders 17.0" chest 21.5" sleeve 27.0" length 26.25" $105 shipped Conus
RRL jeans Slim Fit Raw tagged size 34 x 32 Never washed or soaked, worn less than two weeks, still stiff and crispy. The inseams were never altered and retain original chainstitched hems. No fades at all except the slightest beginning on the rear pocket of one side opposite the hidden rivets. A few very minor and difficult to see dirt stains near the ankles that will work out soon with wear. Actual measurements taken in inches with jeans laid flat... waist:...
Nudie jeans model: Big Bengt wash: "dark crinkle" tagged size 38 x 34 Barely worn, super dark. The hems are chainstitched. Actual measurements taken with jeans laid flat... waist: 18.5" inseam: 32.0" front rise: 11.5" rear rise: 15.5" thigh: 13.5" knee: 9.75 - 10.0" leg opening: 8.5" $65 shipped CONUS
Clarks Wallabees style #78486 size 8 M length: 10 5/8 inches width: 3 3/4 inches These have the natural crepe sole. They are new (see pics) and have only been tried on for a few minutes in the house. The best leather and color for Wallabees in my opinion. $35 shipped CONUS Feel free to contact me with questions.