or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Sugar Cane Okinawa jeans tagged size 31 x 34 actual measurements waist - 16.0 inseam - 30.5 f. rise - 11.5 r. rise - 15.0 thigh - 12.25 knee - 9.25 leg opening - 8.25 I am the original owner of these jeans, bought from Self Edge several years ago. I was thinner then, and these are an ill-fitting reminder that I have grown 'out'. Time to pass along. These are still very blue, but price reflects degree of wear. They were worn about 3.5 months, then given a luke-warm...
Tanner Goods cardholder measures 4" x 2.75" $45 shipped CONUS This Tanner Goods piece is the older version of their cardholder wallet. I just noticed their newer, modified version on their website, and I must say that I much prefer the original version I'm selling here (I prefer the old logo stamp as well, but that's just me). I'm the original owner. I bought it straight from Tanner about three years ago. It was raw when I got it and I never applied any product or oil...
Alden Tanker Boots Chromexcel leather Barrie last tagged size 9.5D (fits true US 10 foot) Incredible Alden tanker boots with 360 degree welt and commando half-sole from LeatherSoul. I am the original owner and purchased these directly from LeatherSoul. The boots are smart looking but practical and are built to last forever. The toe is handsewn and the chromexcel leather is superb. As you can see from the pics, there is a ton of life left in the soles (these are the...
Alden Indy Boots tag size 9.5D (They fit a true US 10D foot) These are the Alden / Epaulet collaboration Indy boot called the Officer's Indy boot, made of Horween chromexcel leather. Excellent condition. Worn about 30 times. Hard to find - especially in this condition. They do another run only every few years or so, and the runs are always limited. Soles have had a topy half-sole to protect the original leather soles- so they have years of life left. length of sole:...
The wallet has never, ever been used. I'll check shipping to Australia and PM you and estimate.
This Joshu + Vela billfold is simple and very nice. Great, stiff leather with a beautiful caramel color. Never used, ready for your pocket. The leather of course will soften and patina as you handle it and carry it. Handmade in San Francisco $45 I forgot to take measurements - will add them shortly. I have been carrying the exact same wallet, except the undyed version, and I love it. It's the perfect size if you don't like bulky wallets or long wallets - or if you need...
Not sure SF is the best place to offer this book, but this is a great photo-history and guide to vintage motorcycle jackets. You don't have to be a collector or even a wearer of vintage leather to love this book (it may convert you, actually). The condition is good used: the only flaw to note is a spine bump on the bottom edge. The inside is super clean with no rips or tears to pages. $35 It's a fairly heavy book, so I'm setting the shipping at $5.
Crockett & Jones Made in England for Ralph Lauren Brown Shell Cordovan Leather Rubber Dainite sole Size 10D US (fits a true 10D) length - 12 3/4" width - 4 1/2" $240 Incredible chukka boots and now hard to find. These have been well worn and loved. Still in good, solid condition and the shell has a very nice patina. Some superficial scratches to the shell, about 60% life left in the dainite sole. Obviously, they could use a good hard brushing with horsehair brush but...
LVC 501 1966 tag: 34 x 36 One initial hot soak Comes with tags I am the original owner; these were purchased from the LVC store at Union Square in San Francisco, given an initial hot-soak, worn for 2 weeks, chain-stitched in the store, worn for another week (i kept track). I then set them aside to work on some Iron Hearts and never came back to them. So, worn about 20 times. Only the very slightest sign of fading starting at edges of rear pockets. They are darker than...
LVC 501 1966 tag: 34 x 36 One initial hot soak Comes with tags $135 please add $7 for CONUS shipping I am the original owner; these were purchased from the LVC store at Union Square in San Francisco, given an initial hot-soak, worn for 2 weeks, chain-stitched in the store, worn for another week (i kept track). I then set them aside to work on some Iron Hearts and never came back to them. So, worn about 20 times. Only the very slightest sign of fading starting at edges...