or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Nice pair of used Ray Ban Aviators. RB 3025 Aviator Large Metal 003/32 58 14 2N These are classic. Well cared for and in very good condition. Lenses are very clear with no major scratches. $60 shipped CONUS I lost the original case but do have another Ray Ban case that I can include (not specifically an Aviator case but they fit fine). Feel free to ask any questions.
RRL Low Straight[ jeans tagged 32x34 canyon wash Made in USA with Japanese selvedge denim Worn little I got these a while back at a consignment shop; they have a reattached original hem (people do this sometimes when shortening the inseam to retain the factory roping). You could wear these as they are, or have the re-attached hem removed and let out the existing material which is folded under and should give you the same ultimate inseam length (they will rope on their own...
RRL Straight leg jeans tagged 33x34 Canyon wash Made in USA of Japanese selvedge denim Measurements: Waist 17.25 inseam 29.25 (chainstitched) f. rise 13.0 r. rise 17.0 thigh 12.5 knee 9.25 leg opening 8.75 I got these new on consignment, had them chainstitched to the current inseam length, wore about 25 times, then lost weight (they now fit like a tent). These are very dark and feature RRL best, most natural wash. I can't...
I recently got my hands on a pair of selvedge Lee 101 Riders that were made in turkey. The denim looks nice, left hand twill with some mill flaws. Anyone know where the denim might be from?
The West is Dead Raw denim shorts Made in USA Tag size: 32 These are some of the best you can buy. Amazing fabric and construction, essentially new. Worn briefly twice, no wash or soak. Check out the photos for all the amazing details and feel free to ask questions. As far as I know, you can no longer get these anywhere. Actual measurements taken in inches: Waist: 16.75 inseam: 7.25 thigh: 12.5 leg opening: 10.5 $75 shipped CONUS
I Like this idea for a thread.
John Lobb "Ashley" *SOLD* 9.5E Pre-owned These beautiful Lobb loafers are well-balanced from top to bottom and sport nice, elegant lines. The leather of course is incredible. I don't always go in for light tan shoes but these have taken on a gorgeous caramel tone that will continue to darken as they see more cycles of wear and polish. The color looks amazing against the dark cherry stained sole edges. A very versatile loafer, they pair well with both suits or denim - a...
Thomasdlux - Nice, those silt craftsmen boots that you say inspired your recent order were mine. I regretfully had to sell them because they were too snug, but your post reminds me how much I loved that leather. Would love to see pics of the silt leather on your new boots when you receive them.
Iron Heart 634S tagged 33 x 34 21 oz. denim made in Japan Selvedge, etc. waist 16.5 inseam 31.0 front rise 10.0 rear rise 15.0 thigh 12.25 knee 8.75 leg opening 8.5 These IHs were worn about 60 times and never washed or soaked. They were hemmed at Self Edge and have no repairs and aren't in need of any. $160 shipped CONUS See the photos and let me know if you have any questions.
Rising Sun pants, RAW (not pre-distressed) Cotton duck, canvas Selvedge tagged 33x34 Awesome pants. If you've been thinking about trying Rising Sun these cotton duck pants might be a great way to get in. Amazing textiles, construction, and hardware (check out the rivets). The color of these duck pants is incredible - the more 'golden' pictures capture the color much better than the close ups, which look washed out. These are raw. I have a bunch of Rising Sun pieces and...