or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Flat Head 4001 Black denim that fades like indigo (SelfEdge has a decent description on their website) tag: 31 x 36 Actual measurements in inches.... waist: 16.0 inseam: 30.0 front rise: 10.5 rear rise: 14.5 thigh: 11.25 knee: 8.0 leg opening: 7.75 -slim fit -brass universal zipper -chainstitched hems Preowned and gently worn. Very dark and still stiff; no fades yet in lap, knees, honeycombs, or hems. Light fades around edges of rear pockets and behind the...
These typically run true-to-size, or a bit large?
Vass Balmorals size 42 last: I believe these are on the U last. Beautiful pair of Vass shoes in excellent, gently worn condition. There is a tiny little nip on the right toe that is difficult to see and probably isn't worth mentioning. It does not detract at all from the shoes. Measurements taken in inches along bottom of sole... Length: 12 1/8" Width: 4 1/4" Asking $450 (which includes CONUS priority-mail shipping, lasted shoe trees, and paypal fees). Thanks for...
Levis Vintage Clothing LVC 501 '1947' Rigid Made in USA Cone denim, selvedge, hidden rivets, v-stitch, etc. Give a 25 minute hot soak, air dry, then worn gently for 2-3 days. NO fades. Super clean and still stiff (see pics). Inseam never altered and retains original chainstitched hem. Actual measurements in inches: waist 28.0 inseam 33.25 f. rise 10.25 r. rise 13.5 thigh 10.5 knee 8 leg opening 7.6 $125 Add $8 shipped...
Here's a pair of 551z xx jeans I recently picked up. I posted these in denimbro also; I don't think there are many online photos available for this model. I found these on consignment but some sizes of the 551Z can still be purchased from Rakuten.
Crockett & Jones shoes for Ralph Lauren Made in England Cigar Shell Cordovan leather Full leather lined tag size: 9D A very rare C&J configuration for Ralph Lauren - seen a lot less than the (also very nice) Marlow / Dalton. These shoes are like beautiful, well-built tanks. They are in very good pre-owned condition. Well kept and tons of life left in the original double-leather soles, which can be re-built if they ever wear down. The soles do not have any of the tell-tale...
Edwin 505 SX tag size: 29 x 33 -Made in Japan -Button fly with V-stitch -selvedge -original chainstitched hems (nice long inseam) with roping -thick leather tag with nice wear -offset rear middle belt-loop -selvedge coin pocket -single needle stitching on waistband and upper rear pockets -etc. Actuals... waist 14.5 inseam 32.75 - 33.0 f. rise 11.0 r. rise 14.75 thigh 12.25 knee 9.0 leg opening 8.0 $39 For CONUS shipping, add...
Timberland Earthkeeper boots tag size 9.5D (fit a 9.5 to 10) Pre-owned, but totally solid. This is the best patina I've ever seen on a pair of Timberlands! All the stitching is completely intact and there is tons of life left in the soles. Very soft, nice leather. The boots are comfortable, well broken in, and ready to go. Great-looking kick-around who-gives-a-shit boots. These fit about true to size, or maybe a touch larger - depends on how thick your socks are. I am a...
Levis Vintage Clothing LVC 501 jeans Model: 1947, Rigid tagged size 36 x 34 Condition: NEW with tags (still attached) Made in USA. Never worn, never altered. Original chainstitched hem. Actual measurements taken in inches with jeans laid flat... waist: 17.75" inseam: 33.75" front rise: 12.5" rear rise: 15.5" thigh: 13.0" knee: 9.5" leg opening: 9.0" $175 Add $7 for CONUS shipping. Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.
Down (real feathers) western style ski vest Made in USA Tag size: Small Actual measurements in inches: chest: 18.75 shoulders: 15.5 length (rear): 25.0 body opening: 19.0 Great look to this vintage down vest - and perfect for fall & winter. The color is a burnt orange and the sueded leather looks fantastic. The vest is stuffed with real feathers. Nice hardware - the brass snaps have an oak leaf insignia. $48 shipped CONUS Thanks for looking and pm me with any...