or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Raleigh denim White oak denim from Cone Mills Model: Alexander Work in original 12.5 oz selvedge Made in USA Tag: 34 Measurements Waist 16.75 inseam 35.25 f. rise 11.0 r. rise 15.5 thigh 12.5 knee 9.25 leg opening 8.75 Given a soak, air dried, and then barely worn at all. No fades or creases, just a touch of abrasion about 3" up from hem due to cuffing. $115 shipped Conus. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have questions.
Samurai jeans Lot. 7, S512xx tag 35x34 actual measurements: waist: 16.5 inseam: 31.25 front rise: 12.0 rear rise: 15.0 thigh: 12.0 knee: 9.0 l.o. : 10.0 Hardly worn at all and no fades. These are an early version of the S512 currently sold at BIG. They have some slight differences - mainly the pocket bags and the fact that the pair I'm selling has the red rear pocket tab. Note that they have arcuates on the rear pockets - they are stitched in dark...
Seavees trail boots tag size 9.5 style # 02/60 length 12.0" width 4.25" Great pair of boots in near new condition. No wear at all to the sole, insides perfect. The oiled leather is super nice on these boots and a great color - kind of a gray with brown undertones. Good looking, comfortable boots for easy walking. Other details: -Textured, full-grain leather upper nourished with waxes or a rich pull-up leather with infused with oils. -Leather heel pull loop for...
Alden shoes Style #96963 (Classic penny loafers in natural chromexcel Horween leather - from Unionmade Goods) Tag size: 11.5D USA made Actual measurements.... Length: 12 1/2" Width: 4 3/8" Basically, the perfect pair of loafers. Original leather soles (marked Alden), stacked heels, full leather lining, 270 degree welt, and made with natural chromexcel leather from the Horween Tannery in Chicago. As you know, this leather gets better and better looking the more it's...
Rag & Bone jeans Tag size: 31 -handmade in USA -full selvedge, indigo denim -button fly -herringbone pocket bags -perfect fade with no holes, weak points, or past repairs -hidden rivets -original chainstitch hem -etc. Amazing jeans with an absolutely perfect fade. This is a slim cut - see measurements. Actual measurements: waist: 16.0 inseam: 32.75 f. rise: 9.75 r. rise: 13.75 thigh: 11.25 knee: 7.75 leg opening: 7.25 $45 (please add $8 CONUS shipping)
RL "Singleton" - burnished penny loafer Color: Dark Brown Tag size: 11.5 D Condition: pre-owned but well cared for with clean interiors, no major scratches at all in the leather, and tons of life left in leather outsoles. These were worn WITH socks at all times. length: 12 5/8" width: 4 1/4" - hand-stitched leather sole - burnished chocolate brown leather with deep red and black tones - great patina - stacked heel - made entirely in USA in Bangor, Maine Note that...
Unfortunately, I don't know. These seem to be custom and I'm not the original owner. I'm open to suggestions from those members with Vass expertise.
Frye western /cowboy boots tag size 10.5 B (see sizing details below, the boots run a bit small and would fit 9.5 to 10) USA made Awesome pair of vintage Fryes with leather soles, stacked heels, and nice faded leather with patina. I like these a ton better than a lot of Frye's current boot offerings. These look great as is as a perfect pair of kick-arounds. You could darken up with great contrast with an application of Obenaufs leather conditioner. I love them but they...
Flat Head 4001 Black denim that fades like indigo (SelfEdge has a decent description on their website) tag: 31 x 36 Actual measurements in inches.... waist: 16.0 inseam: 30.0 front rise: 10.5 rear rise: 14.5 thigh: 11.25 knee: 8.0 leg opening: 7.75 -slim fit -brass universal zipper -chainstitched hems Preowned and gently worn. Very dark and still stiff; no fades yet in lap, knees, honeycombs, or hems. Light fades around edges of rear pockets and behind the...
These typically run true-to-size, or a bit large?