or Connect

Posts by Trapp

LVC 1947 501 Raw Selvedge Denim One-wash version(these were pre-soaked by LVC to shrink the jeans) tag 32 x 34 The jeans have been tried on but never worn. Note that these are the one-wash version; they have been washed in the factory to get the shrink out of them (these are not shrink to fit). The inseams have never been altered and the hems retain their original chainstitching. Leather patch, button fly, hidden rivets, raw selvedge indigo denim. Actual measurements...
Eastland "Made in Maine" Collection boat / deck shoes Tag size: 9.5d Made in USA Very gently worn a few times only; the shoes are not yet even close to being broken in and the leather smells new. The leather uppers are in excellent condition. The laces are still stiff. The interior of the shoes are unlined and are very clean. The white deck soles have nearly all of their life remaining. The leather footbed has not been broken in and will mold to the shape of the new...
Red Wing 8152 Classic Round Toe boot Tag size: 8d Made in USA Excellent condition, worn only a few times. Super clean inside and out. These are NOT steel toe boots. The original crepe Red Wing soles have nearly all their life remaining. The leather uppers are in excellent condition; they have no nicks or scratches, they just show some blue indigo marks from wearing with raw denim. • Leather upper with man made sole • Front lace-up closure • Shaft measures approx 5.5" in...
LVC 501 1944 raw unsanforized selvedge denim jeans New With Tags! Cone Mills selvedge denim tag size: 36x34 Save yourself a bundle, here... The jeans were tried on once but never worn. They have never been altered or hemmed. Tags are intact and the LVC envelope is still sewn into the denim of the rear pocket. Actual pre-soaked measurements are approximated. They are given in inches with jeans laid flat (note that these are shrink-to-fit and these measurements are the...
Grenson Tan Leather Penny loafers Unlined Tag size: '9F' which fits like US 10 Made in England These Grenson pennys have been gently worn twice. The leather is buttery soft and all the life remains in the leather soles and stacked leather heels. The minimal wear you see in the photos is from my short try-on period before conceding that they are too large for my feet (i didn't account for the EU sizing - these are tagged 9F but fit like a solid 10D). $75 Please add...
Red Wing 9012 leather boots Part of Red Wing's "Heritage Collection" Made in USA Tag size 8.5d (these fit more like a 9d) Excellent condition. The boots are clean inside and out - I didn't polish them for the photos but the leather is excellent and you could shine these up in a snap. These have their original sole (this vintage-style half sole is one of my favorites) and most of the life remains in it. The heels show some typical angled wear but have plenty of life...
Red Wing x J. Crew Irish Setter Copper Rough n' Ready boots Model #4583 Tag size: 9d The boots are in excellent condition. The leather uppers are clean, still stiff, and not even close to being broken-in. The interiors are very clean. The original 'Red Wing' marked crepe leather soles and heel show minor evidence of wear. These boots were very popular when released and I believe they have been sold out for a long time. Not likely to soon find another pair in this size or...
Excellent. From "back" you mean pull the leaf stitches from inside the jeans (beneath the visible rear pocket rivet), correct?
Leaf, I mean. Feather or indigo leaf, I need it gone.
Pure Blue Japan jeans - Is it possible to remove the feather from rear pocket with a seam ripper? I know it's densely stitched but I would prefer it was not on there.