or Connect

Posts by Trapp

RL "Singleton" - burnished penny loafer Color: Dark Brown Tag size: 11.5 D Condition: pre-owned but well cared for with clean interiors, no major scratches at all in the leather, and tons of life left in leather outsoles. These were worn WITH socks at all times. length: 12 5/8" width: 4 1/4" - hand-stitched leather sole - burnished chocolate brown leather with deep red and black tones - great patina - stacked heel - made entirely in USA in Bangor, Maine Note that...
Unfortunately, I don't know. These seem to be custom and I'm not the original owner. I'm open to suggestions from those members with Vass expertise.
Frye western /cowboy boots tag size 10.5 B (see sizing details below, the boots run a bit small and would fit 9.5 to 10) USA made Awesome pair of vintage Fryes with leather soles, stacked heels, and nice faded leather with patina. I like these a ton better than a lot of Frye's current boot offerings. These look great as is as a perfect pair of kick-arounds. You could darken up with great contrast with an application of Obenaufs leather conditioner. I love them but they...
Flat Head 4001 Black denim that fades like indigo (SelfEdge has a decent description on their website) tag: 31 x 36 Actual measurements in inches.... waist: 16.0 inseam: 30.0 front rise: 10.5 rear rise: 14.5 thigh: 11.25 knee: 8.0 leg opening: 7.75 -slim fit -brass universal zipper -chainstitched hems Preowned and gently worn. Very dark and still stiff; no fades yet in lap, knees, honeycombs, or hems. Light fades around edges of rear pockets and behind the...
These typically run true-to-size, or a bit large?
Vass Balmorals size 42 last: I believe these are on the U last. Beautiful pair of Vass shoes in excellent, gently worn condition. There is a tiny little nip on the right toe that is difficult to see and probably isn't worth mentioning. It does not detract at all from the shoes. Measurements taken in inches along bottom of sole... Length: 12 1/8" Width: 4 1/4" Asking $450 (which includes CONUS priority-mail shipping, lasted shoe trees, and paypal fees). Thanks for...
Levis Vintage Clothing LVC 501 '1947' Rigid Made in USA Cone denim, selvedge, hidden rivets, v-stitch, etc. Give a 25 minute hot soak, air dry, then worn gently for 2-3 days. NO fades. Super clean and still stiff (see pics). Inseam never altered and retains original chainstitched hem. Actual measurements in inches: waist 28.0 inseam 33.25 f. rise 10.25 r. rise 13.5 thigh 10.5 knee 8 leg opening 7.6 $125 Add $8 shipped...
Here's a pair of 551z xx jeans I recently picked up. I posted these in denimbro also; I don't think there are many online photos available for this model. I found these on consignment but some sizes of the 551Z can still be purchased from Rakuten.
Crockett & Jones shoes for Ralph Lauren Made in England Cigar Shell Cordovan leather Full leather lined tag size: 9D A very rare C&J configuration for Ralph Lauren - seen a lot less than the (also very nice) Marlow / Dalton. These shoes are like beautiful, well-built tanks. They are in very good pre-owned condition. Well kept and tons of life left in the original double-leather soles, which can be re-built if they ever wear down. The soles do not have any of the tell-tale...
Edwin 505 SX tag size: 29 x 33 -Made in Japan -Button fly with V-stitch -selvedge -original chainstitched hems (nice long inseam) with roping -thick leather tag with nice wear -offset rear middle belt-loop -selvedge coin pocket -single needle stitching on waistband and upper rear pockets -etc. Actuals... waist 14.5 inseam 32.75 - 33.0 f. rise 11.0 r. rise 14.75 thigh 12.25 knee 9.0 leg opening 8.0 $39 For CONUS shipping, add...