or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Went ahead and popped on these. Whatever the leather, Mojave, Calico, or Beaver-Ass, I like them. Looking forward to breaking them in this summer and seeing just how well they stand up to a shit-ton of walking.
SOLD Real Japan Blues RJB x Self Edge 106 BSP jeans Tag size: 31 Measured inseam length: 32.75 inches Beautiful pair of RJBs. The denim is a deep, dark blue with no fades on legs or knees, the slightest beginning of some lap whiskers in front and a bit of fading on the high-points around the rear pockets. I don't know the exact wash / wear history. Super nice and ready to wear. Note that the jeans have been hemmed without a chainstitch. Actual Measurements.... waist ...
A.P.C. bomber jacket 100% cotton canvas shell sueded brown contrast collar tag size: Large Hands down the best APC piece I've handled. The overall design and tailoring on this are literally perfect. The canvas is a beautiful blue, the arms are long and slim but not overly so for a bomber, and the front and rear length are ideal (often they come up too short or, almost worse, too long on bombers). It's from the 2013 season and it's really difficult to find now. I...
Thanks to all who responded with photos and experiences with Rancourt's suede. All the boots and shoes posted look fantastic. I'm new to Rancourt and have been digesting this thread in bits-and-pieces. Overall I'm super-impressed with their footwear, and any initial concerns I might have had about the durability of their suede have been permanently put to bed. I'm having trouble visually differentiating between the Mojave Olive Suede from Khaki Calico. I've read...
Hoping owners of Rancourt's suede make-ups can provide some input.... I have my eye on a pair of Blake boots in what I believe is their khaki suede, but I can't really find any great photos or reviews of Rancourt's standard suede options after heavy wear. Wondering about the quality of the leather, how the suede might look after a lot of wear, and generally how the leather will hold up. Let's assume I'm not drenching them in mud and rain. I won't be babying them at all...
3Sixteen wool button-up shirt tag size: XL condition: worn once! the shirt is like new and still has a stiff hand. Classic, but with lots of subtle design details that separates this shirt from a standard wool buffalo check (such as the yoke and the slanted front pockets). $75 Please add $10 shipping to Continental US. I think I took good photos but PM me if you have questions or if I missed anything. Thanks for looking!
3Sixteen heavyweight fleece cardigan hoodie Made in Canada tag size: XL condition: like new - worn once and never washed This is a very well made and heavyweight garment. Awesome and versatile cardigan style hooded sweatshirt. chest, pit to pit: 24" shoulders: 20.75" sleeve: 26.5" length: 27" $95 Please add $12 for Conus shipping. I think i took good photos but pm me with any questions. Thanks for looking.
Good deal on a summer footwear classic. I own the same chukkas and they're great - I much prefer them to Clarks. People are sleeping on these and I'm surprised they're still here.
Oak Street Bootmakers Brown Camp Boot Horween Chromexcel leather Tag size: 9d Made in USA Excellent condition. The boots have been worn very, very little. The Chromexcel uppers show very few wrinkles and only the occasional smudge. The original camp soles are in excellent condition with the heels showing the only significant evidence of wear. Length 11 3/4 inches Width 4 1/16 inches Please add $12 Conus shipping. I think I took good photos but PM me with any...
Thanks! I'll go with A.S.