or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Nice post, halfnhalf. I love those caramel Rancourt chukkas in the bottom photo. I picked up these beautiful beefeater pennys the other day. They are Ralph Lauren Polo, bench made in Maine. The leather is chromexcel, with leather sole, stacked heel, hand sewn uppers. Anyone know if they were made by Rancourt? I know Ansewn used to make moccassin constructed footwear for RL but not sure who is doing them now. [U
Wow, I love those roughouts. Great looking boots.
Maison Martin Margiela captoe balmoral oxfords Made in Italy size 42 (fits like a10D) Very good to excellent condition all around. MMM made this model in several leather types and this is one of the most interesting. It's a thick textured leather (but NOT corrected grain) with a nice soft hand and I would describe the color as dark brown with burgundy undertones; the photos capture the color accurately (on my monitor at least) in that the shoes look brown until the reds...
Flat Head 3002 jeans tag size 33 x 36 14.5 oz selvedge denim, raw / unsanforized Made in Japan NEW Part of Flat Head's Pioneer Series and made from their incredible 3XXX denim, which known for it's intense vertical fading. The cut on the 3002 is essentially a slim cut, not skinny, with a medium rise and tapered below the knee (see measurements). Rivet and Hide in the UK has some incredible evolution pics on their...
Alden of New England (for Brooks Brothers) Captoe bluchers, Made in USA style # 971 Aberdeen last tag size 10 B/D All leather lined and in very good condition. These were part a healthy shoe rotation and never worn for more than once or twice a week in an office setting. The thick leather uppers are excellent - the toes have no scratches at all and are still totally appropriate for business (they will take an excellent shine). There are no significant nicks or scratches...
Allen Edmonds Chukka Boots, made in USA model: Malvern Rich brown calfskin Tag size: 10d These have been gently worn three or four times in an office setting. Excellent condition with little or no wear to soles and heels. There are no scratches, nicks or toe-bumps at all on toes and, if you choose, they will take a great shine. $115 Please add $12 CONUS shipping. I think I captured decent photos but let me know if I missed anything.
Momotaro x Naked and Famous "Indigo Selvedge" jeans Cut: Skinny Guy Tag size: 31 made in Japan Excellent pre-worn condition. The jeans have no prior repairs and do not need any repair. The crotch is super strong and shows very little wear. The stitching is sound everywhere. The only thing at all to mention is a small hole in the right front pocket bag. Everything else is great. I got these on trade a while back with another member, who stated they were worn for 4.5...
Mark McNairy "New Amsterdam" boots tag size: US 11.5 Made in England Excellent condition - worn 5 or 6 times. Interiors are fully leather lined and new looking, exterior suede is in excellent condition with no toe bumps and very few marks. The boots feature a 360 degree welt and red brick soles which have nearly all their life remaining. $145 Please add $12 conus shipping. I think I took good photos but PM me with any questions or if I missed something. Cheers and...
So, these were limited and no longer available? Are they the same cut as their standard Officer Field Chinos but made with the heavy canvas? Would like to track down a pair in size 31 - they're one of the best pairs of 'chinos' I've ever seen.
I haven't paid any attention to RRL in a few years and was pleasantly surprised that Unionmade has so many RRL denim / chino offerings. Aside from the blk on blks, looks like they're offering a greater variety of indigo jeans. But...are the 'vintage Draper looms' a different denim for RRL, or are they just articulating better how their denim has essentially always been made?