or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Wolverine 1000 mile boots Made in black chromexcel leather from the Horween Tannery in Chicago tag size 8.5d Made in USA $100 Very good condition. The boots were worn in an urban setting about 15 times. The leather is excellent with no major scuffs or scratches. The toes are excellent. These are not steel toe boots. The original leather soles and stacked leather heels have plenty of life remaining and have no thin spots. The boots are goodyear welted so the soles can be...
Red Wing 9011 Beckman Boots - tag 9.5D - excellent The boots have been worn about 7-8 times in an urban setting and were never hiked in. They look terrific with no nicks or scratches and the leather is not yet broken in. The soles show very little wear. The boots are clean inside and out. Not much else to say: a clean, gently worn pair of classic Beckman's in the cherry color. Please add $13.65 for US CONUS priority shipping with tracking. I think I took good photos...
Junya Watanabe patch henley with stripes made in Japan size M Excellent condition, rarely worn. The shirt has no stains, snags, odors...just super-clean and looks near new. The only evidence of wear is some minor pilling on the white basting on the interior of the shirt at the body opening. I'm not certain of the season, but this is a rare beautiful patch pattern on a vertically striped ground. Super nice - just a bit small for me. The pics toward the end show the shirt...
Red Wing Leather Heritage Boots Model #8131 Made in USA - tag size 9.5D Very good condition, rarely used. The leather is soft, thick, clean, and high quality. The boots are clean inside and out. The original crepe sole has most of the life remaining. $110 Please add $13.65 for USPS priority shipping with tracking. Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions.
Alden brown calfskin leather wingtip balmorals model #902 Hampton Last (runs true to size for most feet) tag size 10 A/C (fits me very like a 9.5d but with a bit sleeker profile) Very good condition with no nicks or scratches at all in the leather, just minor wrinkles expected from quality calfskin shoes that have been gently worn. The original leather soles have plenty of their life remaining with no thin spots under the balls of the feet, where soles typically wear...
LVC Levis Vintage Clothing 1920s Sunset Henley Red umber striped Tag size M New With Tags Awesome Henley. This shirt has excellent texture and a very substantial weight. Please add $11 for CONUS shipping with tracking. Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions.
Tender & Co. Guard's Jacket Made in England Tag size: 2 (fits like a 38 or snug 40 - please see measurements) Condition: Excellent, near new. The jacket was gently worn 3 times in an urban / office setting. No stains, holes, snags. All buttons are original and secure. Type 960 Double Breasted Guard's Jacket, Wool This is an amazing, hand-built jacket with more subtle, amazing details to count. Beautiful piece by Tender. - Slim fit - Natural sheeps' wool blanket cloth...
Allen Edmonds 'Dalton' Wingtip Dress Boots Tag size 9.5d Chocolate Brown Made in USA $145 Very good condition - the boots were worn less than 5 times. The leather has never been polished and the boots smell new. Not even close to being broken in. The sole edges, heels, and leather welts are still square and 'sharp'. The bottom of the leather soles show expected scuffing but all of the life is remaining in these soles. These are first quality AE's, not seconds. Fully...
Levi's Vintage Clothing 1878 Triple pleated duck canvas "blouse" jacket Tag size: M (fits like a 38) Worn very little, still stiff and stands up on its own, never washed or soaked. Totally clean inside and out, with no stains or odor. There is a small snag on the right shoulder seam (see photo with dime for scale) and the stitching on the left shoulder seam is strong but a little uneven in places (cosmetic only). Neither of these are a big deal on this type of jacket,...
Red Wing USA Chukka boots tag size 8E Made in USA The boots were gently worn and are in excellent condition with most of the life remaining on the soles (they still have aggressive tread). Classic 'Wabasha' boots, made in the USA. Price is $50 Please add $13.45 for CONUS priority shipping with tracking. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have questions.