or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Crockett and Jones for Ralph Lauren - Brown suede captoe shoes Made in England tag size: 11D (these fit like a US 11D) Great shoes for the fall season - perfect with denim or chinos. Very good condition. The suede uppers feature a nice, thick suede, which shows some creases but still looks great. The interiors are fully leather lined and the lining is in excellent condition, with none of the abrasive wear that sometimes occurs on the inner heels of shoes. These feature...
Made in England by C&J on the 325 last Classic plain toe blucher with brown shell cordovan, double leather soles, full leather lining, brass eyelets. The shell cordovan is in excellent condition with some nice variation between lighter and darker areas of the shell. The original leather soles and heels have tons of life remaining, I would say at least 85%. The leather interiors are neat and clean. The brass eyelets show some surface oxidation. The eyelets are perfectly...
Alden of New England suede Norwegian Split Toe bluchers model 963 size 9 C/E Aberdeen last Iā€™m offering this beautiful pair of brown suede nst bluchers. The Norwegian split toe is handsewn. The shoes have been gently used, well cared for and kept in trees. The chocolate brown suede is in very good condition ā€“ any color variation appearing in the photos will just be the nap ā€“ the color in person is a solid rich brown. Full leather lining is clean and has no thin spots or...
Viberg's stitchdown method significantly restricts re-soling options? It's news to me, and if true, a major drawback.
Alden Tanker boots for Context Clothing Color 8 shell cordovan leather tag size: 8 1/2d last: Barrie Excellent condition. Worn indoors for a few hours, never worn outside. Take a look at the pics and feel free to ask any questions. These are very tough to get a hold of and cost over $800 when Context has them. Price includes Conus shipping with insurance. Thanks for looking!
Pics of outsole added. Very thick, probably 85 - 90% life left, no thin spots. Not that it matters, but the light red stain on bottom of one sole is likely from berry trees here in SF, or possibly a drop of chianti.
Alden Color 8 Plain toe bluchers model # 990 tag size: 9d last: Barrie last Excellent condition. The interiors are very, very clean. They have a ton of life remaining, including in the thick leather sole. The shell cordovan glows and I haven't even brushed them before taking photos. $295 ....please add $12 for Conus shipping. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have questions.
Iron Heart 634S Excellent, near new condition. Worn about 5-6 times to an office and never washed or soaked. Inseam hemmed with a chainstitch to a bit over 31". waist 17 1/4" inseam 31" f. rise 11 1/4" r.rise 15 3/8" thigh 13 1/4" knee 9 7/8" leg opening 9 3/8" $185 ....please add $10 for Conus shipping. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have questions.
Sorry all! Obviously my bad. I wasn't trying to fool anybody, was simply fooled myself.
German army trainers with gum sole #290 02 08 5679 Not certain of tag size but they fit approx. US size 11 or 11.5 foot (I'm a true US 10.5 and they're a touch long) length 12.5 width 4.25 (or just shy of it) $85 (price includes CONUS shipping) Excellent condition, near new. These were worn inside a few hours and outside once.