or Connect

Posts by Trapp

N.I.C.E. Collective "Nightcrawler" Moleskin coat / jacket Tag size: Large Color: Olive Made in USA Condition: New without tags This is a well-constructed moleskin jacket with a great cut and excellent materials, including both the moleskin and the hardware. Made in USA but sold out everywhere and not easy to find. Please add $12 for CONUS priority mail shipping.
Filson x Levis tote bag Made in USA Made from denim, canvas and filson's saddle leather Condition: like new - super clean, leather straps and canvas still very stiff $75 Please add $10 CONUS shipping. Thanks for looking and PM me with questions. Also, check out my other lisings - I have a great pair of RJB x SE 106 BSP jeans in size 31 in excellent condition listed at a very reasonable price:)
What's up with this thread? I can hear my laptop keys echoing in here.... Anyway, selling a great pair of RJB x SE 106BSP jeans in size 31 for a good price. The jeans have been worn little - pics and description in the classifieds.
That shell is sweeet. It's been a while since I've seen cobra loafers like those.. I like 'em.
It was actually only 3 days ago that I posted the 'durability of Rancourt suede' question; thanks again to all those who responded. I picked these up yesterday second-hand and locally, not MTO or from a stockist, which is why I'm not certain which leather was used. I had my eye on them for a little while but didn't know much about Rancourt and I normally don't consider suede my go-to option in footwear. So I wanted to investigate a bit before pulling the trigger. My best...
Went ahead and popped on these. Whatever the leather, Mojave, Calico, or Beaver-Ass, I like them. Looking forward to breaking them in this summer and seeing just how well they stand up to a shit-ton of walking.
SOLD Real Japan Blues RJB x Self Edge 106 BSP jeans Tag size: 31 Measured inseam length: 32.75 inches Beautiful pair of RJBs. The denim is a deep, dark blue with no fades on legs or knees, the slightest beginning of some lap whiskers in front and a bit of fading on the high-points around the rear pockets. I don't know the exact wash / wear history. Super nice and ready to wear. Note that the jeans have been hemmed without a chainstitch. Actual Measurements.... waist ...
A.P.C. bomber jacket 100% cotton canvas shell sueded brown contrast collar tag size: Large Hands down the best APC piece I've handled. The overall design and tailoring on this are literally perfect. The canvas is a beautiful blue, the arms are long and slim but not overly so for a bomber, and the front and rear length are ideal (often they come up too short or, almost worse, too long on bombers). It's from the 2013 season and it's really difficult to find now. I...
Thanks to all who responded with photos and experiences with Rancourt's suede. All the boots and shoes posted look fantastic. I'm new to Rancourt and have been digesting this thread in bits-and-pieces. Overall I'm super-impressed with their footwear, and any initial concerns I might have had about the durability of their suede have been permanently put to bed. I'm having trouble visually differentiating between the Mojave Olive Suede from Khaki Calico. I've read...