or Connect

Posts by Trapp

New in box - Alden Shell Cordovan 6 Ring Key Cases in Color 8 (burgundy) I bought a bunch of these as gifts to friends and family and have a few remaining that went 'ungifted'. They are all in excellent condition and come with the box and all the fixings. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe these are sold out (or on backorder) everywhere and have become hard to come by. I've handled or owned a bunch of Alden's shell cordovan accessories (their card holders, their 4-ring key...
See pics
Early Samurai SO500xx Lot 10 selvedge denim jeans, japan, tag 34 The jeans have been well worn. They have a solid and professional crotch repair as well as repair / reinforcement of the pockets. The jeans have amazing, high contrast fades. Measurements... waist 17 inseam 31 1/2 f. rise 11 r. rise 15.5 thigh 12 3/4 knee 9 1/8 leg opening 8 1/2 Please PM me with any questions. Shipping CONUS will be an additional $12.50. Thanks for looking at these...
Carmina snuff suede chukka boots for Epaulet - size 8.5d The boots have been well worn. The suede is in very good condition with no stains or major abrasions. The heels have been worn right down close to the leather and will need replacing soon. The interiors are leather lined and in good clean condition. There is some 'chipping' of the rubber sole under the toe areas of both boots. These are no longer business-appropriate but will make excellent casual shoes. See the...
The Clegg case looks incredible.
Self Edge x Dry Bones SEXDBXS09 selvedge denim Tag 29 (fit approx. like a size 30) Made in Japan Perfectly faded pair of Dry Bones. I consider these pretty much a grail fade; very high contrast natural fades with no repairs and no need for repairs. The crotch has held up beautifully. The stitching in the crotch area is totally sound. The only thing to mention in that regard is a very small hole forming at the end of a lap whisker (see photo, it's fine now but may...
How in the world is this bag still around? I already have this bag, but in the large size. Highly recommended - the leather is amazing.
Danner Stumptown Tramline Marquam Boots Tag size 9.5d Made in USA Very good condition. Leather uppers are excellent. They show only minor wrinkling and minor scuffing expected from quality leather boots that have been worn. The boots are clean inside and out and the original soles have plenty of life remaining. Danner makes these boots using stitch-down construction so the boots are able to be re-soled if or when the soles wear out, which will take a long time. The boots...
Rising Sun Denim Chore Coat Made in USA tag size: Medium NEW without tags Beautiful denim chore coat that (I believe) is no longer made by Rising Sun. The details on this are amazing, from the collar shape to the hardware to the pocket design to the single needle stitching. This coat will fade beautifully over time and develop a unique character and individual wear pattern. If you're a Rising Sun fan, you might not get many chances to own one of their denim chore coats in...
They look nice. Impressions?