or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Alden Color 8 Plain toe bluchers model # 990 tag size: 9d last: Barrie last Excellent condition. The interiors are very, very clean. They have a ton of life remaining, including in the thick leather sole. The shell cordovan glows and I haven't even brushed them before taking photos. $295 ....please add $12 for Conus shipping. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have questions.
Iron Heart 634S Excellent, near new condition. Worn about 5-6 times to an office and never washed or soaked. Inseam hemmed with a chainstitch to a bit over 31". waist 17 1/4" inseam 31" f. rise 11 1/4" r.rise 15 3/8" thigh 13 1/4" knee 9 7/8" leg opening 9 3/8" $185 ....please add $10 for Conus shipping. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have questions.
Sorry all! Obviously my bad. I wasn't trying to fool anybody, was simply fooled myself.
German army trainers with gum sole #290 02 08 5679 Not certain of tag size but they fit approx. US size 11 or 11.5 foot (I'm a true US 10.5 and they're a touch long) length 12.5 width 4.25 (or just shy of it) $85 (price includes CONUS shipping) Excellent condition, near new. These were worn inside a few hours and outside once.
Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum - SEXDBXSXS12 Made in Japan Tag size: 28 Condition: NEW (without tags) - It does have a detached navy blue 'dry bones' rear pocket label that you could have sewn back in - I found that in the pocket. Never worn, never altered (retains original chainstitched hem), never seen a drop of water. Only 250 pairs of these were made and there is no stock in any size left in SE stores. Super heavy, beautiful denim. So get these...
n/a
n/a!
Imperial Dukes tag size: 30 Beautifully broken in with great fades. These have held up very well; they do not have any repairs. A tiny hole is beginning in the crotch area and should be re-inforced before much more wear. See pics - it's small and isolated and right at the beginning stage when a repair would easily stabilize it. This is a very early pair of Dukes with the old patch and the slightly different stitch pattern on the rear pocket corners. Waist ...
Camper chukka boots style: 1812 Grey leather tag size: 42 (they fit like a 9) Condition: barely worn. I forgot to photo the soles but they have NO wear at all on them. $50 (includes CONUS priority shipping) Really good looking boots that are comfortable, easy to wear, and excellent for walking. Thanks for looking.
Red Wing oxfords / shoes Made in USA style: 8057 leather: Abilene rough-out color: Hawthorne tag size: 9d $80 (includes CONUS shipping) Perfect for summer. Solidly built shoes that feature a handsome rough-out leather - the more you wear it, the better in looks. Soft toe, nice profile, and the can be 'dubbed' for a different look. The soles have plenty of life left, the heels show wear but are still solid. The shoes are welted so of course the soles can be replaced if /...