or Connect

Posts by Trapp

How in the world is this bag still around? I already have this bag, but in the large size. Highly recommended - the leather is amazing.
Danner Stumptown Tramline Marquam Boots Tag size 9.5d Made in USA Very good condition. Leather uppers are excellent. They show only minor wrinkling and minor scuffing expected from quality leather boots that have been worn. The boots are clean inside and out and the original soles have plenty of life remaining. Danner makes these boots using stitch-down construction so the boots are able to be re-soled if or when the soles wear out, which will take a long time. The boots...
Rising Sun Denim Chore Coat Made in USA tag size: Medium NEW without tags Beautiful denim chore coat that (I believe) is no longer made by Rising Sun. The details on this are amazing, from the collar shape to the hardware to the pocket design to the single needle stitching. This coat will fade beautifully over time and develop a unique character and individual wear pattern. If you're a Rising Sun fan, you might not get many chances to own one of their denim chore coats in...
They look nice. Impressions?
Lordy, where have the Danner fans been the last 11 months?! Looking to trade. I have a pair of Danner Forest Hills boots in a size 10 that I love but it's a hair small. Would like to trade for a 10.5. The boots I have are the 'Olmstead' boots in the Piedmont brown color. I'm open to ANY color in the 10.5. I'm also open to either the 'Olmstead' or the other version (with the simpler sides). I think both are great and will where anything as long as it's the correct size...
Title says it all. I have a pair of Danner Forest Hills boots in a size 10 that I love but it's a hair small. Would like to trade for a 10.5. The boots I have are the 'Olmstead' boots in the Piedmont brown color. I'm open to ANY color in the 10.5. I'm also open to either the 'Olmstead' or the other version (with the simpler sides). I think both are great and will where anything as long as it's the correct size 10.5. If interested, let me know and I'll go ahead and...
Quoddy Trail Moccasin boots (made for Rogues Gallery) Made in Maine tag size 10.5d $65 Awesome trail boots with great leather and traditional camp soles. Great high lace-up boots made in a nice black on black configuration. Made with black chromexcel leather from Chicago's Horween Tannery. The boots have been worn for a summer but are still in very good condition. They have some standard wrinkling of the leather and the toe of the of the right boot has superficial...
Reigning Champ crew pullover sweatshirt in Heather Grey - made in Canada Tagged 'Medium' and fits like a true 40. *NOTE - I also have another Reigning Champ sweatshirt for sale - a red/white varsity zip style sweatshirt. See my other ad for details.* Excellent condition and worn very little. This is a high quality garment well in line with Wings and Horn. Please add $11 for CONUS shipping. Feel free to PM me with questions.
Reigning Champ fans, I have a very nice RC varsity style zip sweatshirt (red and white, size small) on the B&S boards. It's been worn very little and is listed at a good price.
Reigning Champ red/white varsity style zip sweater/ sweatshirt - made in Canada Tagged 'Small' but fits like a size 38 or a snug 40. Excellent condition and worn very little. The sweater has a few very minor spots on the arms that are difficult to see. Zip works perfectly. This is a high quality garment and is very heavy. Quality-wise it is well in line with Wings and Horns and possibly better. The reds came out a little technicolor in some photos - the close ups show...