or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Barbour Beaufort, wax cotton jacket, made in England tagged size 40 color: olive condition - well worn but shell and lining are both totally solid - no rips or tears $175 or best offer (please add $15 shipping CONUS) This is a very early Barbour Beaufort (likely one of the earliest made), with only two royal shields, meaning it was manufactured in the 70s or early 80's. I own a lot of Barbours and collected them for a while - this one is special in that it features the...
Barbour Bedale, wax cotton jacket, made in England tagged size 40 color: olive condition - new without tags (tried on a few times, never worn) chest - 23" length - 29" sleeve, underarm to cuff - 20.0" sleeve, collar edge to cuff - 30.0" *note - the jacket has raglan shoulders, which is why measurements aren't from shoulder seam to cuff. $175 shipped CONUS This is a very early Barbour Bedale, with only two royal shields, meaning it was manufactured in the early 80's or...
Yuketen Maine Guide Shoes Tagged size 11D Scotch Grain leather, dark brown Handsewn in USA White Vibram Cristy Soles (replacable) Actual measurements in inches along outsole Length: 12 1/8 Width: 4 1/4 $80 or best offer, plus shipping CONUS for $15 (USPS priority flat rate mail). Contact me for international shipping. Awesome shoes, need to pass on. After some trial and error, decided these are too large for me. These were worn alot but are totally solid and look great....
Barbour Bedale Black Made in England size 40 Actual measurements take with jacket zipped and laid flat. chest: 22.0 length: 27.5 sleeve (underarm to cuff): 19.5 sleeve (collar to cuff): 29.25 Used but in very good condition with no rips, tears, or pulls to the wax cotton shell. $85 or best offer Add $15 CONUS for priority shipping. Will ship elsewhere - contact me for cost. NOTE: I have several other great classic Barbour jackets for sale - Bedales and...
Left Field "Tweed" jeans Made in USA Measurements taken in inches with jeans buttoned and laid flat: Waist - 17.0 inseam - 34.0 front rise - 10.5 rear rise - 15.0 thigh - 12.5 knee - 8.75 leg opening - 7.75 $90 or best offer These are the rare Tweeds from Left Field made from a limited run of Cone denim. The denim is incredible, very slubby and full of colorful tweed knots and threads. The cut is just a bit slender for my body (I prefer very classic, full cuts,...
Raleigh Jeans, "thin" fit Indigo Canvas (from Cone Mills White Oak plant) Made in USA Selvedge denim Super dark indigo tagged 34x34 Actual measurements taken with jeans buttoned and laid flat. Waist: 17.0 inseam: 34.5 front rise: 10.0 rear rise: 14.25 thigh: 12.0 knee: 8.75 leg opening: 8" These have been worn once and are in excellent, near new condition with no fading. They still retain their original hem. $75 or best offer Add $7...
RRL slim boot jeans tagged 33x32 Excellent, barely worn These jeans are much nicer than the photos indicate; the denim is NOT white, it's a nice khaki color. It's also satisfyingly heavy and still quite stiff. A great alternative to actual twill khaki when you want to wear something besides indigo denim. RRL's slim boot cut is barely a boot cut. It's almost like a slim-straight, with the measurement of the leg opening equaling (rather than exceeding) the measurement of...
Post Overalls pullover workshirt Navy with white buttons Excellent condition $75 or best offer Measurements (in inches) taken with shirt buttoned up and laid flat: shoulders: 19" chest: 22.5" sleeve: 24.0 length: 25.0 waist/opening: 21.0 This is a beautiful shirt - but a bit too slim for me in the body. Amazing fabric and great contrasting buttons. Worn 4 times, handwashed once and air dried (little to no color loss). Rich, dark navy. Shipping CONUS is $7. Will ship...
*SOLD* Aero leather jacket. (scroll down for more photos) Front Quarter Horsehide leather Black Model is the classic 'Motorcycle Jacket' Brass hardware Tagged size 42 $380 Please add $25 for CONUS shipping. Ships from San Francisco. Lots of features, including inner kidney belt, tartan lining, zip sleeves, action shoulders for ease of movement. No interior pockets. Actual measurements taken with jacket lying flat: shoulders 19" chest 23" sleeve 25" length...
Alden belt, model # 0108 dark brown suede brass buckle Tagged size 30 Alden suede belt in excellent condition, model #0108. Dark brown suede with brass buckle. Made-in-USA. Stamped size 30. Length (from tip of buckle to middle hole): 31.5" . The belt is exactly 1 1/8" wide. Worn only a few times - near new. Please look at the pictures and ask any questions you might have. $50 shipped CONUS. Contact me for international shipping.