or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Not sure SF is the best place to offer this book, but this is a great photo-history and guide to vintage motorcycle jackets. You don't have to be a collector or even a wearer of vintage leather to love this book (it may convert you, actually). The condition is good used: the only flaw to note is a spine bump on the bottom edge. The inside is super clean with no rips or tears to pages. $35 It's a fairly heavy book, so I'm setting the shipping at $5.
Crockett & Jones Made in England for Ralph Lauren Brown Shell Cordovan Leather Rubber Dainite sole Size 10D US (fits a true 10D) length - 12 3/4" width - 4 1/2" $240 Incredible chukka boots and now hard to find. These have been well worn and loved. Still in good, solid condition and the shell has a very nice patina. Some superficial scratches to the shell, about 60% life left in the dainite sole. Obviously, they could use a good hard brushing with horsehair brush but...
LVC 501 1966 tag: 34 x 36 One initial hot soak Comes with tags I am the original owner; these were purchased from the LVC store at Union Square in San Francisco, given an initial hot-soak, worn for 2 weeks, chain-stitched in the store, worn for another week (i kept track). I then set them aside to work on some Iron Hearts and never came back to them. So, worn about 20 times. Only the very slightest sign of fading starting at edges of rear pockets. They are darker than...
LVC 501 1966 tag: 34 x 36 One initial hot soak Comes with tags $135 please add $7 for CONUS shipping I am the original owner; these were purchased from the LVC store at Union Square in San Francisco, given an initial hot-soak, worn for 2 weeks, chain-stitched in the store, worn for another week (i kept track). I then set them aside to work on some Iron Hearts and never came back to them. So, worn about 20 times. Only the very slightest sign of fading starting at edges...
Alden Roy Boots from Context Clothing Trubalance last tagged 9.5D Chromexcel leather These were one of the early runs of the Roy boots. Worn often but well cared for and in very good condition. Beautiful patina on the chromexcel leather - I never added product, just kept them well brushed. Length 12 5/8" Width 4 1/2" $265 Please add $15 for CONUS shipping.
Sugar Cane Hawaii Jeans Nearly all single needle stitched arcuates and green rear pocket tab tagged 32 x 34 Incredible denim and details. I bought these from a forum member about 3 yrs ago and never got the chance to wear them. I believe they were worn about 25 times and cold soaked. $195 Waist 16.0 inseam 32.25 f. rise 11.0 r. rise 15.25 thigh 12.0 knee 9.0 leg opening 8.5 Add about $7 for CONUS shipping
Paul Smith jacket tagged: 42 long Made in Italy shoulders 18.5 chest 22.25 waist 20.5 sleeve 27.25 length 32 - 32.25 Don't let the low price fool you, this is a beautiful jacket, great for spring or summer. I'm really trying to move this, which is why the price is so reasonable. Side vents, fully lined. Very good / excellent condition, clean inside and out. $45 shipped CONUS Note - I also have a 42 L Paul Stuart jacket in...
*Sold* Paul Stuart jacket Made in Canada 100% cashmere (cashmere made in Scotland) tag size: 42 long chest 23 shoulder 18.5 waist 21.25 sleeve 25.0 (with ~ 2" inside to let out) length 32.25 Excellent pre-owned jacket for a taller guy. Jacket was rarely worn. Single-vented, fully lined with a clean cream colored lining. $45 shipped CONUS I'm afraid the afternoon sun washed out the colors of the photos. This jacket is a nice light gray with blue...
Brioni navy blazer tagged size - 41 chest 21.5 shoulders 17.5 sleeve 23.0 (with ~ 1.5" inside) length 30.0 waist 19.5 Classic navy blazer by Brioni, made in Italy. A beautifully cut blazer. Fully lined, single vented, hand picking all over. Good pre-owned condition. Things worth noting: A minor spot near the left shoulder and another near left lapel, difficult to see unless looking. Top buttonhole shows wear (see pic) but this is hidden when buttoned (see...
Alden Plain Toe Boots Snuff Suede size 9.5D Barrie Last - comes with box and shoe bags These boots from LeatherSoul Hawaii are perfect for summer. They feature Alden's super-nice snuff suede and a flex welt leather sole. Full leather lined (not unlined like some of their suede chukkas.) Very good condition. The suede has some indigo marks on the ankles. Lots of life left in the soles. See pictures and feel free to ask any questions. $265 Please add $15 for CONUS...