or Connect

Posts by Trapp

*Sold* Paul Stuart jacket Made in Canada 100% cashmere (cashmere made in Scotland) tag size: 42 long chest 23 shoulder 18.5 waist 21.25 sleeve 25.0 (with ~ 2" inside to let out) length 32.25 Excellent pre-owned jacket for a taller guy. Jacket was rarely worn. Single-vented, fully lined with a clean cream colored lining. $45 shipped CONUS I'm afraid the afternoon sun washed out the colors of the photos. This jacket is a nice light gray with blue...
Brioni navy blazer tagged size - 41 chest 21.5 shoulders 17.5 sleeve 23.0 (with ~ 1.5" inside) length 30.0 waist 19.5 Classic navy blazer by Brioni, made in Italy. A beautifully cut blazer. Fully lined, single vented, hand picking all over. Good pre-owned condition. Things worth noting: A minor spot near the left shoulder and another near left lapel, difficult to see unless looking. Top buttonhole shows wear (see pic) but this is hidden when buttoned (see...
Alden Plain Toe Boots Snuff Suede size 9.5D Barrie Last - comes with box and shoe bags These boots from LeatherSoul Hawaii are perfect for summer. They feature Alden's super-nice snuff suede and a flex welt leather sole. Full leather lined (not unlined like some of their suede chukkas.) Very good condition. The suede has some indigo marks on the ankles. Lots of life left in the soles. See pictures and feel free to ask any questions. $265 Please add $15 for CONUS...
Alberto Fasciani size 43 (fits like a US 10 - 10.5) Full leather lined Leather soles Made in Italy Alberto Fasciani doesn't get a lot of play on Styleforum - his stuff is overpriced (these are almost a grand when new, which is BS) and some of the styles are kind of wild. But these chelsea low boots are awesome and are the most comfortable boots I own except aldens. Very attractive and easy-wearing. I like the height on these - lower than RM Williams boots so easier to...
Quoddy blucher moccasins / shoes 10D Brown Chromexcel leather Nickel hardware / eyelets Made in Maine, USA Classic boat shoes. Worn a handful of times - only around the house - never outside. Essentially, purchased to use as indoor shoes/slippers but found them redundant to other stuff I have. Very nice condition, always worn with socks. Please note that the original Quoddy leather insoles are missing. For most of my footwear, I immediately pull out the stock insoles and...
Quoddy boat shoes 10D Brown Chromexcel leather Nickel hardware / eyelets Made in Maine, USA Classic boat shoes. In used condition, but totally solid. Always worn with socks. Lots of life left in sole. Please note that the original Quoddy leather insoles are missing. For most of my footwear, I immediately pull out the stock insoles and slip in Superfeet insoles for better support. Foolishly, I lost the original insoles to these Quoddy boat shoes (as well as the Yuketens...
-SOLD- C & J Marlow Brown Shell Cordovan Full leather lined size 10D US Very good used condition. Well kept - rarely worn (usually at least a week between wearings) and always kept with shoe trees. Tons of life left in the original leather soles. I haven't polished them in a while so they show their scuffs and light scratches but the shell is in excellent condition and could be brightened right up with some brushing. length: 12 3/8" width: 4 3/8" They come in a...
Yuketen Maine Guide Boots, 5 eyelet 10E Suede color: peanut Box and shoe bag included (though not pictured) I am the original owner of these boots; I bought them from Revolver in San Francisco about a year ago. The boots are beautiful, Yuketen's peanut suede is a very versatile and attractive leather that's very easy-wearing and comfortable and perfect for summer season. I got a lot of comments on these boots when I wore them. Unfortunately, these 10E's are a touch too...
Mister Freedom "Road Champ" Engineer boots Size 10 Used, but excellent condition Original Box included These are hands down the nicest boots I've ever worn. I bought them directly from Mister Freedom in LA - I'm the original owner of the boots and have the original vintage inspired box. John from MF told me these were from the first run (they have the Mister Freedom stamp on the inner part of the upper shaft, which apparently didn't appear in later runs). but this...
Barbour Beaufort, wax cotton jacket, made in England tagged size 40 color: olive condition - very good. Shell and lining are both solid - a small tear (about .5" long) in right sleeve with an old repair. $90 (please add $15 shipping CONUS) This is an early Barbour Beaufort with only two royal shields, meaning it was manufactured in the 70s or early 80's. I own a lot of Barbours and collected them for a while. Unlike the other two Barbours I'm selling this one has...