or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Rising Sun pants, RAW (not pre-distressed) Cotton duck, canvas Selvedge tagged 33x34 Awesome pants. If you've been thinking about trying Rising Sun these cotton duck pants might be a great way to get in. Amazing textiles, construction, and hardware (check out the rivets). The color of these duck pants is incredible - the more 'golden' pictures capture the color much better than the close ups, which look washed out. These are raw. I have a bunch of Rising Sun pieces and...
Beautiful, classic Gitman Brothers oxford pinpoint button down shirt. Made in USA. Lilac (a subtle purple) excellent condition, barely used Tagged as size 16 1/2, 33 Actual measurements in inches with shirt laying flat: chest: 23.5 shoulders 19.5 sleeve: 23.0 length: 32.5 $30 shipped Conus It's been very hard to photograph this shirt, but it's a wonderful color. Feel free to ask questions.
Seiko Automatic watch Made in Japan Excellent condtion Comes with original box and extra bracelet links This is an great Seiko watch from the early 90s. Nice, clean white dial with an attractive graphic overlay. The watch is in excellent running condition, was rarely worn (no scratches) and keeps great time. Solid, well-made Seiko. A great daily wearer, and with the original box, it would make a nice gift. $45 shipped CONUS
Iron Heart 634S jeans tagged 34 x 34 I wore these for 3.5 months and decided to size down to a 33. These jeans have been given a single 20 minutes cold soak in the tub without agitation and allowed to dry by laying flat outside. They have fades consistent with the amount of wear I put on them. Obviously, they are still very dark. They look amazing. They were hemmed at Self Edge San Francisco at the time of purchase - please see inseam measurements (coming soon). After 2...
*Sold* Alden Boots "Officer Indy Boot" - a collaboration between Alden and Epaulet Chromexcel leather tag size 9.5D (They fit a true US 10D foot) These are the Alden / Epaulet collaboration Indy boot called the Officer's Indy boot. Worn about 25-30 times. Hard to find - especially at this price, in this condition. They do another run only every few years, and the runs are always limited. I lost the original box a long time ago but I have Alden shoe bags and will include...
Good call, I'll do that. In the meantime, the stock soles on these shoes (these are the original stock soles) are very thick. I'm not sure they are technically a double-leather sole but I would say they are. You won't need to re-sole these shoes for ages.
Dropping these again to $250.
Incotex "Chino Linos" Tagged size 33 Measurements taken in inches with trousers laid flat: waist: 16.25 inseam 30.5 thigh 12.5 knee 9.5 leg opening 8.75 These Incotex trousers are classic - and perfect for summer. A cotton / linen blend, they drape beautifully and wear comfortably in warmer weather. They have been lightly used and well cared for. There is about two extra inches of material folded under the hemmed cuff. You could let out if you need a longer...
New Balance made in USA size 10 measurements length: 12 1/4" width: 4 3/8" The classic gray New Balance shoes. These are the desired US made version. Nice looking and super comfortable, great for long walks or anything that requires being on your feet all day. I wore these a lot for about 4 months last summer (rotated with other shoes) but they are still in solid condition. $25 shipped CONUS
Red Wing Boots Vintage size 10 Actual measurements Length: 11 7/8" Width: 3 7/8" Height: 8.0" Check out the hide on these boots. It's by far the best leather I've seen on a pair of Red Wings. The original sole was replaced a few years ago with the current red wing wedge sole. They haven't been worn much since then so most of the life remains in the current sole. These are vintage so I recommend throwing what you know about Red Wing sizing out the window for these....