or Connect

Posts by Trapp

I must be doing a rotten job selling these shell shoes. Drop to $265.
No, just the one.
Those low straights are fading great. Nice jeans. If anyone's interested, I have some RRL bottoms up in the marketplace that I'm letting go for good prices, including some officer field trousers. I'm looking to move this stuff so feel free to make offers.
I'm interested in pics of the 1936 jacket as well. Dropped by the Levi's Plaza along San Francisco's Embarcadero the other day and they've just put on display a killer pair of old miner's jeans from around the 20s. The original owner had self-reinforced them all over with bits and scraps of denim, covering the entire jeans with patches. The jeans were totally faded and pretty trashed, but the archivists determined that beneath all the reinforcements the original jeans...
I haven't tried either, but I like the looks of the Johnson oxford a lot. BTW, If anyone wants a MG 5-eyelet boot in peanut suede, I'm offering one in the marketplace, size 10E. Box and shoe bag included. I need to move these boots so I'm accepting offers.
RRL Officers Field Trousers Tag: 30 x 32 Measurements Waist - 17.0 inseam - 32.0 f. rise - 10.5 r. rise - 14.5 thigh - 11.5 knee - 8.5 leg opening - 8.0 These are some of the best khaki-style cuts around. Really nice details in pockets, stitching, and the 8.5 oz. twill is superb. This pair is too small for me, I've already replaced them with a larger pair. Top button popped off (the un-ignorable signal for me to size up) and it's gone. You'll need to get out your needle...
RRL jeans "straight leg" version (I think; they aren't marked anywhere - please see measurements) Tagged 32 x 32 Waist - 16.5 inseam - 31.5 to 32.0 f. rise - 11 r. rise - 16 thigh - 9 leg opening - 8.75 These had some very light factory distressing when I got them and I wore them about 15 times, no washes or soaks, before deciding they were too snug for me. $49 please add $6 to ship CONUS
Sugar Cane Okinawa jeans tagged size 31 x 34 actual measurements waist - 16.0 inseam - 30.5 f. rise - 11.5 r. rise - 15.0 thigh - 12.25 knee - 9.25 leg opening - 8.25 I am the original owner of these jeans, bought from Self Edge several years ago. I was thinner then, and these are an ill-fitting reminder that I have grown 'out'. Time to pass along. These are still very blue, but price reflects degree of wear. They were worn about 3.5 months, then given a luke-warm...
Tanner Goods cardholder measures 4" x 2.75" $45 shipped CONUS This Tanner Goods piece is the older version of their cardholder wallet. I just noticed their newer, modified version on their website, and I must say that I much prefer the original version I'm selling here (I prefer the old logo stamp as well, but that's just me). I'm the original owner. I bought it straight from Tanner about three years ago. It was raw when I got it and I never applied any product or oil...
Alden Tanker Boots Chromexcel leather Barrie last tagged size 9.5D (fits true US 10 foot) Incredible Alden tanker boots with 360 degree welt and commando half-sole from LeatherSoul. I am the original owner and purchased these directly from LeatherSoul. The boots are smart looking but practical and are built to last forever. The toe is handsewn and the chromexcel leather is superb. As you can see from the pics, there is a ton of life left in the soles (these are the...