or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Red Wing 9013 Beckman Boots Chestnut (light brown or tan) Featherstone leather Tag size 8.5d (most guys size down a half size from normal shoe size) Made in USA Very good to excellent condition. The leather is healthy, supple and looks great all over. The toes have no major bumps or dings, just the superficial nicks and scratches you'd expect from pre-worn boots made from quality leather. The boots are clean inside and out and the original soles have plenty of life...
RRL raw slim fit jeans Made in USA with selvedge Japanese denim tag 32 x 32 (but the inseam measure a nice long 34") Condition: New without tags These have been tried on only. They are stiff and crunchy and still have the threads hanging from the tags. Excellent jeans, just too large in the waist for me so I sized down to a 31 in the slim fit. The jeans are sanforized (as is all RRL denim) so shrinkage will be minimal. waist 16.75” inseam 34" f. rise 10.0” r....
Alden handsewn penny loafers, style 986 Color 8 shell cordovan leather Van last (a roomy last) tag size 9.5 aa/b Made in USA Excellent condition. Very gently worn as you can see from the photos. The shell is superb and almost all of the life remains in the original leather soles. Insides look almost new - the gold Alden stamping is bold and bright. $215 Please add $12 for CONUS shipping The shoes are a deeper burgundy and less brown than they appear in these photos,...
Allen Edmonds wholecut oxfords, 'Fairfax' tag size: 10D Color: Walnut Made in USA These AE's are in very good condition with only gentle wear. They are the Fairfax model in the 'Walnut' color. The shoes are in great shape inside and out. Allen Edmonds brown leathers, such as this leather, look better and better with age and will take on a beautiful patina over time. There are some light brown spots on the outside of the right shoe and the inner instep portion of the left...
Engineered Garments "Blue chambray workshirt" Tag size: XL Made in NYC, USA Awesome, classic EG staple. The shirt is overall in good condition with great flecked blue color and all the original buttons. There is some very slight wear on the inner neck area and also a stain on the rear elbow portion of the left sleeve - i've provided photos but feel free to ask questions as well. Note that the actual color is better represented by the close up photos. The long view shots,...
Wolverine 1000 Mile captoe oxfords / shoes Brown Horween Chromexcel leather Tag size 9.5 Made in USA Condition: - tried on only (see photos) Wolverine calls this model the 'Watson". They've only been worn inside for a few minutes and look totally new except for some scratching on the bottoms of the all leather soles from our hardwood floors. This from the Wolverine website: "The Watson is the perfect oxford to complement casual or dress wear. Made in America with...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 501 1954z jeans Made in USA Tag size 33 (note the short inseam at 28 1/2") "Rigid" Measurements.... waist 16" inseam 28 1/2" f. rise 10 3/4" r. rise 16" thigh 12 1/4" knee 9" leg opening 7 7/8" Great pair of LVC 1954z jeans, very dark and still stiff. I'm not the original owner so I don't know the precise history. They look to have been worn about 3 weeks or so. They've been soaked so all or most of the...
So far I haven't notice any rub-off at all on sheets, furniture, or even the tops of suede boots.
RRL slim fit black on blacks. I scored a pair about 3 months ago, my first black pair of denim, and they're perfect. I love the fit and I like all the details - the weight, the coarse hand, black stitching, black leather patch, selvedge, etc. I don't yet know how they'll age but I don't think they'll fade much.
RRL Charcoal Gray jaspe Cardigan Sweater From RRL's Icon seasonal collection 100% cotton Tag size: XL Very hard to find. This cardigan is in great condition- it's been gently worn and only a few times as the sweater is bit large on me. No stains or snags, never worn in a smoking environment. All buttons are secure and intact. A very nice RRL piece. Please add $12 Conus shipping. Feel free to PM me with any questions.