or Connect

Posts by Trapp

n/a!
Imperial Dukes tag size: 30 Beautifully broken in with great fades. These have held up very well; they do not have any repairs. A tiny hole is beginning in the crotch area and should be re-inforced before much more wear. See pics - it's small and isolated and right at the beginning stage when a repair would easily stabilize it. This is a very early pair of Dukes with the old patch and the slightly different stitch pattern on the rear pocket corners. Waist ...
Camper chukka boots style: 1812 Grey leather tag size: 42 (they fit like a 9) Condition: barely worn. I forgot to photo the soles but they have NO wear at all on them. $50 (includes CONUS priority shipping) Really good looking boots that are comfortable, easy to wear, and excellent for walking. Thanks for looking.
Red Wing oxfords / shoes Made in USA style: 8057 leather: Abilene rough-out color: Hawthorne tag size: 9d $80 (includes CONUS shipping) Perfect for summer. Solidly built shoes that feature a handsome rough-out leather - the more you wear it, the better in looks. Soft toe, nice profile, and the can be 'dubbed' for a different look. The soles have plenty of life left, the heels show wear but are still solid. The shoes are welted so of course the soles can be replaced if /...
Crate denim made in usa tag size: 31 Broken-in with great fades and no repairs. No rips or stains, everything strong and stable, ready to wear. Button-fly, selvedge, made in LA. Actuals.... Waist 15.0 inseam 30.25 - 30.5 f. rise 9.25 r.rise 13.0 - 13.25 thigh 11.5 knee 8.0 l.o. 7.25 $48 - price includes CONUS shipping. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have questions.
Eastland Falmouth 4-eyelet camp oxfords made in USA (by Rancourt) color: dark olive Size 10D These are in excellent condition. They have been very gently worn (always with socks) and have mostly sat on a shelf. The leather is thick and the dark olive very handsome. These fit true to size. -Made in Maine, USA -Original Maine 4-eye, Camp Moc from Eastland's design archives -Handsewn by skilled Maine shoemakers using a traditional true moccasin construction -Made from 100%...
Tanner Goods skinny belt Natural leather tag size : 36 The belt has never been worn but it has traveled in a backpack while buckled and been loose in a disorganized closet. In other words, it has some minor marks and nicks but is still in excellent condition (see pics for the marks n' nicks). The marks are superficial and certainly nothing anyone buying a natural leather belt will be concerned over. There is no wear in the holes and the belt retains it's original natural...
Quoddy Maliseet oxford Brown Chromexcel leather from Horween Made in Maine Size: 9 (as others attest, they run a bit large and should fit a US 9.5) Very good condition. The leather uppers are excellent. These feature the vibram soles with a mildly aggressive tread (I liken it to a day hiking / trail walking sole). This configuration is super comfortable and versatile, and I much prefer it over the more common thin, flat camp soles (which are less suitable for long...
Tanner Goods skinny belt Natural leather tag size : 36 The belt has been tried on, removed, and never worn. Excellent, like-new condition. -11 oz. English bridle leather - Black powder-coated roller buckle and keeper set (hardware can be unsnapped for buckle replacement) Actuals..... Width: 1" Length to middle hole: 37.75" Length to belt tip: 44" $70 shipped CONUS Contact me with any questions and thanks for looking!
J. Crew "MacAlister" boots Made in Italy tag size: 10.5 (fits true to size) Excellent condition, gently worn. Perfect summer boots. $45 Please add $12.35 CONUS shipping via priority mail. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.