or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Edward Green Shell Cordovan Crup leather shoes, bluchers Model: Windermere Tag size: 9/9.5 d Last 202 Made in England "Cut by hand from the world's finest leathers, each pair of Edward Greens is made in our Northampton workshop according to the same principles that have guided us for over a century. Crafted and honed with unerring attention to detail, our shoes embody the timeless elegance of quintessentially English style." This is a fine pair of Edward Green shoes....
Rancourt two tone leather boat shoes / moccasins Made for JL Powell size 10.5d Made in Maine, USA Excellent condition. The shoes have been worn twice. The leather welt looks new and the uppers show minor and expected wrinkling but, other than that, few signs of wear. Please add $13.45 for CONUS shipping. Thanks for looking and PM me with questions.
Wilson & Willy's Wax Cotton Chore Coat Wax Cotton / Canvas Made in USA tag size: Medium Measurements taken with coat buttoned and laid flat...measurements are close approximations: chest (pit to pit) 22 inches shoulders (across back) 19 inches sleeve 25.25 inches front length (bottom of front collar to bottom of coat) 28.5 inches rear length (bottom of rear collar to bottom of coat) 28.5 inches Please add $13.65 for CONUS shipping Please PM me with...
Alden straight tip captoe shoes, oxfords style # 9572f Tag size: 9D Leather: Calfskin in brown Last: Copley Sole: Single oiled flex welt Made in USA The brown calf leather uppers are in very good condition with expected wrinkles and some color variation expected from quality leather shoes that have been worn. The calf has a lot of nice graining and character. The interior of the shoes are fully leather lines and are clean. The front part of the right toe has some small...
New in box - Alden Shell Cordovan 6 Ring Key Cases in Color 8 (burgundy) I bought a bunch of these as gifts to friends and family and have a few remaining that went 'ungifted'. They are all in excellent condition and come with the box and all the fixings. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe these are sold out (or on backorder) everywhere and have become hard to come by. I've handled or owned a bunch of Alden's shell cordovan accessories (their card holders, their 4-ring key...
See pics
Early Samurai SO500xx Lot 10 selvedge denim jeans, japan, tag 34 The jeans have been well worn. They have a solid and professional crotch repair as well as repair / reinforcement of the pockets. The jeans have amazing, high contrast fades. Measurements... waist 17 inseam 31 1/2 f. rise 11 r. rise 15.5 thigh 12 3/4 knee 9 1/8 leg opening 8 1/2 Please PM me with any questions. Shipping CONUS will be an additional $12.50. Thanks for looking at these...
Carmina snuff suede chukka boots for Epaulet - size 8.5d The boots have been well worn. The suede is in very good condition with no stains or major abrasions. The heels have been worn right down close to the leather and will need replacing soon. The interiors are leather lined and in good clean condition. There is some 'chipping' of the rubber sole under the toe areas of both boots. These are no longer business-appropriate but will make excellent casual shoes. See the...
The Clegg case looks incredible.
Self Edge x Dry Bones SEXDBXS09 selvedge denim Tag 29 (fit approx. like a size 30) Made in Japan Perfectly faded pair of Dry Bones. I consider these pretty much a grail fade; very high contrast natural fades with no repairs and no need for repairs. The crotch has held up beautifully. The stitching in the crotch area is totally sound. The only thing to mention in that regard is a very small hole forming at the end of a lap whisker (see photo, it's fine now but may...