or Connect

Posts by Trapp

RRL type 1 denim jacket Made in USA color: dark rinse tag size: "Large" (fits like a 42 - 44 so please see measurements below) Condition: Excellent and near new - not raw but super dark. The RRL type 1 is a great all around jacket for layering in the Fall and quite hard to find (RRL type II's are much more abundant). A shame, because the type 1 has a ton of great details including lots of single needle stitching, the use of lemon color thread for the rectangular pleat...
Having owned both the wolverine 1000 mile boots and the Original Chippewa Service boots, I wouldn't say the Chippewas are any more robust. They seem about on par. But I do like the toe shape and profile better on the Chippewas and have found that the black leather offers a great contrast to the natural leather 360 welt - making the boot really pop. Certainly, the cork sole of the service boot makes it much more friendly to the elements than the Wolverine leather sole (the...
*Sold* Original Chippewa 6" Service Boot for J. Crew Black Tag size 10d (runs true to size) Made in USA Very gently worn, near new. No scratches or marks in leather, just some wrinkles from flexing. No wear at all on soles. See photos! Length 12 5/8” Width 4 5/16” $105 Please add $10 for CONUS shipping. PM me with any questions.
Fiorentini and Baker classic leather oxfords / balmorals color: black tag size: 43 (fit like US 9.5) Condition: Very good Little wear to the sole or the heel. Fully leather lined interiors are clean. The shoes feature a nice, thick leather that has no significant scratches or defects. The shoes look great and have most of their life remaining. They fit like a US 9.5. Measurements taken in inches along outsole..... length 12" width 4 1/8" $65 Please add $12...
Vintage leather bomber jacket (A-2 style) tag size: 42 "Made in USA" Classic staple jacket that looks great with jeans or chinos. Perfect for fall. It's a sweet little bomber with a lot of intangibles (one piece back, two piece arms, modest collar, scalloped front flaps with snaps, etc). I'll never know if it's cow/steer or horse - but it's a high quality, substantial hide that appears to have started out a dark 'seal' brown and aged to a lovely chocolate. Condition is...
*NEW with tags The West is Dead Made in the USA 12.5 ounce japanese selvedge canvas tag size: 33 http://www.thewestisdead.com/products/slim-straight-5-pocket Actuals.... Waist: 16.75 Inseam: 34.5 F. rise: 11.5 R. rise: 14.5 Thigh: 12.0 Knee: 8.5 Leg opening: 7.75 $48 - or best offer please add $9 for CONUS shipping Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!
Iron Heart denim model 1634s 21 oz. denim, black (will gradually fade to gray) Made in Japan tag waist size: 33 (they fit more like a 34) Inseam: hemmed with chainstitch to 30.25" Iron Heart 1634s Free Bee jeans with rare old arcuates. The red rear pocket tab has been mostly removed; there is some red remaining. The jeans have been gently worn (less than a week), in excellent condition with no fades. These run large and fit much more like a 34 in my opinion. Never...
I like those too - they tweaked my neck.
That boot is amazing!
Exactly. CXL in the past few years has almost become the default leather. I still think it's a fantastic leather, but it's reputation is inflated. There are tons of wonderful leathers and the pull-up isn't always the best choice. It's hard to understand why someone would purchase a CXL boot if they aren't actually looking for that rubbed / scuffed look. That is what that particular leather is all about.