or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 501 1954z jeans Made in USA Tag size 33 (note the short inseam at 28 1/2") "Rigid" Measurements.... waist 16" inseam 28 1/2" f. rise 10 3/4" r. rise 16" thigh 12 1/4" knee 9" leg opening 7 7/8" Great pair of LVC 1954z jeans, very dark and still stiff. I'm not the original owner so I don't know the precise history. They look to have been worn about 3 weeks or so. They've been soaked so all or most of the...
So far I haven't notice any rub-off at all on sheets, furniture, or even the tops of suede boots.
RRL slim fit black on blacks. I scored a pair about 3 months ago, my first black pair of denim, and they're perfect. I love the fit and I like all the details - the weight, the coarse hand, black stitching, black leather patch, selvedge, etc. I don't yet know how they'll age but I don't think they'll fade much.
RRL Charcoal Gray jaspe Cardigan Sweater From RRL's Icon seasonal collection 100% cotton Tag size: XL Very hard to find. This cardigan is in great condition- it's been gently worn and only a few times as the sweater is bit large on me. No stains or snags, never worn in a smoking environment. All buttons are secure and intact. A very nice RRL piece. Please add $12 Conus shipping. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Engineered Garments "Bedford" Jacket in Navy Size: Medium Made in USA Great Engineered Garments piece. Three button unlined blazer, four front patch pockets, two interior button pockets, removable buttons. 100% cotton, high-count navy twill. This "Bedford" jacket looks smart and is overall in very good condition. There are two small, faint stains on the front (right side chest area and inner right sleeve) that are difficult to see unless looking for them but I've...
N.I.C.E. Collective "Nightcrawler" Moleskin coat / jacket Tag size: Large Color: Olive Made in USA Condition: New without tags This is a well-constructed moleskin jacket with a great cut and excellent materials, including both the moleskin and the hardware. Made in USA but sold out everywhere and not easy to find. Please add $12 for CONUS priority mail shipping.
Filson x Levis tote bag Made in USA Made from denim, canvas and filson's saddle leather Condition: like new - super clean, leather straps and canvas still very stiff $75 Please add $10 CONUS shipping. Thanks for looking and PM me with questions. Also, check out my other lisings - I have a great pair of RJB x SE 106 BSP jeans in size 31 in excellent condition listed at a very reasonable price:)
What's up with this thread? I can hear my laptop keys echoing in here.... Anyway, selling a great pair of RJB x SE 106BSP jeans in size 31 for a good price. The jeans have been worn little - pics and description in the classifieds.
That shell is sweeet. It's been a while since I've seen cobra loafers like those.. I like 'em.
It was actually only 3 days ago that I posted the 'durability of Rancourt suede' question; thanks again to all those who responded. I picked these up yesterday second-hand and locally, not MTO or from a stockist, which is why I'm not certain which leather was used. I had my eye on them for a little while but didn't know much about Rancourt and I normally don't consider suede my go-to option in footwear. So I wanted to investigate a bit before pulling the trigger. My best...