or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Red Wing mocc toe boots Model #8138 (from their Heritage Collection) Made in USA tag size 9d (will fit 9.5 foot) Classic pair of Red Wings featuring the Briar Oil Slick leather, one of the best leathers they offer. The boots are in excellent condition inside and out, as seen in photos. The original crepe soles show some edge wear but have plenty of life remaining. Awesome looking boots. $125 Please add $12.65 for CONUS shipping. I think I took good photos but feel free...
LVC Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 505-0127 jeans Sanforized, 14 oz. selvedge denim tag 34 x 34 (original hem intact) These are near new - Worn twice in an office setting and never washed or soaked. No fades at all, anywhere. If they look at all washed out in the photos is it simply the lighting in my living room - the jeans are as dark as the day they were sewn. They retain their original chainstitched hem. "The 1967 505 is the classic slim fitting jean of the 1960s....
*Sold pending payment.. Momotaro 0705sp jeans made in Japan tag size 32 15.7oz Momotaro Original Japanese Selvage Denim 100% Zimbabwe Cotton Copper rivets Deer skin leather patch 100% cotton thread sewing construction The jeans are very dark and still stiff (see photos). They've been washed - there should be little or no shrinkage and the measurements should be stable. There's general fading along all the high points (belt loops, fly, pocket edges, roped hems, etc) but...
Allen Edmonds leather wingtip boots, model is called "Long Branch" Brown Tag size 7d Made in USA Condition is excellent. Very gently worn (3-4 times) and not even close to being broken in, just some minor wrinkles in the leather from flexing. The toes are flawless (no nicks or scratching), the soles show very little if any wear. The boots come with two sets of laces: the red laces as well as a brown pair for a different look. I think I captured good photos but will be...
Red Wing 3138 Chukka boot Gray Tag size 7d Made in USA Barely worn and in excellent condition. The boots are not even close to being broken in. The insides are very clean and nearly all the life remains in the original white red wing soles. Please see photos. Outsole measurements: Length 11.25” Width 4” (or just a touch shy of 4 inches) I think I captured good photos but will be happy to provide additional visual evidence of condition if I missed anything. Just let me...
Taylor Stitch jeans selvedge denim Made in USA tag size 34 Excellent high-contrast fades and great denim on an un-hyped and under-rated brand. Take a look at the close-ups... Waist 17.25 Inseam 33.5 Thigh 13.5 (or a touch larger, like 13 5/8) Knee 9.5 Leg Opening 8.25 Front Rise 10.5 Rear Rise 16.25 The condition of the jeans is totally solid. The jeans have never been repaired and have no need for repairs. Crotch is strong and stable, no thin spots on knees, just...
Tellason jeans, Made in USA Model: John Graham Mellor' slim straights denim: White Oak Cone, selvedge tag size: 34 condition: Excellent Dark, crisp white oak cone denim. The jeans are in excellent condition; worn very little and never washed. The more distant photos make the color look a little washed out but the denim is as dark as the day they were sewn - the close up photos represent the true color best. The only fades at all are the beginning outline of a wallet...
Blundstone Stout Brown leather boots Model 500 - soft toe (not steel toe) tag size 9 (fits like US size 10) Excellent condition Very gently worn and not even close to being broken in, just some wrinkles in the leather from flexing. The boots are clean inside and out. The toes are near flawless (barely any scratching), the soles show no wear at all. Please see photos. Please add $12 for US shipping. Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions.
Barbour 'Classic Beaufort' Wax Cotton jacket color: Sage / Olive Made in England This Beaufort is in excellent condition & clean inside and out with no holes, no stains, no smells, no issues. The jacket looks and feels great and is ready to wear. It fits like a men's size 40. Please add $12 for US shipping.
RRL Officer Field Chinos size 34 x 34 Very good pre-owned condition. All the original buttons are firm and intact, there are no stains, holes, or thin spots in the fabric, no fraying at the cuffs. The rear of the right cuff is very slightly darker from a past dirt stain. It's limited to the bottom half inch of the leg opening and difficult to notice. Actual measurements in inches with pants laid flat: Waist 17 3/4 Inseam 34 1/4 Front rise 11 1/4 Rear rise 15...