or Connect

Posts by Trapp

RRL striped short sleeve henley shirt 100% cotton tag size: large Worn once, washed once by hand. Perfect condition with no flaws. This is a beautiful shirt right down to the buttons. Measurements.... chest 22 shoulders 18 1/2 f. length 28 r. length 28 body opening 22 1/2 Please add $7 for priority CONUS shipping. Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions.
Allen Edmonds thick tan belt model 72590 size 36 Made in USA Worn once This nice AE belt has no issues - it was worn once and none of the holes are even stretched out. The leather is a caramel brown with a nickle buckle. I've photographed it in a few different natural lighting condition and also beside a coin (a nickel) so you can get a sense of the belt's thickness. This is a handsome casual belt, excellent for jeans and khakis, too bulky for suits and business...
3sixteen jeans ct-120x - classic tapered - shadow selvedge tag 33 (These fit like a 34 - most size down for these) Made in USA 14.5 ounce raw denim Super nice - google these for pics of 3sixteens 120x denim fades.... These were never washed or soaked, worn gently about 7 times in an office setting. There is subtle fading along the high points (pocket edges, etc) and expected creasing in the lap, behind the knees, and near the hems wear they were worn and then stored for...
Guidi 991 tall lace up boots in soft black horse leather tag size 44 (Guidi sizing can be tricky so please do your homework) The boots are in excellent condition, rarely worn. The soles and heels show very little wear - the original grey/black 'paint' hasn't even been worn off the bottom of the sole. There are expected creases and wrinkles on the forepart of the boot where the foot flexes. There is a very slight scrape on the toe of one boot and a small ding in the shape...
Naked & Famous 'Weird Guy' white denim jeans made in Canada of 13 oz. Japanese selvedge denim waist tag size: 33 (please see actual measurements) New With Tags Actual measurements in inches, taken with jeans laid flat: Waist 17 1/4 Inseam 34 3/4 Thigh 12 1/4 Knee 8 1/2 Leg opening 7 1/2 Front rise 10 1/4 Rear rise 13 1/2 Shipping to continental US with tracking is a flat rate of $13. Thanks for looking at these N&F jeans and PM me with any questions.
Levi's LVC 506xx 1936 Type I Selvedge Denim buckleback jean Jacket made in USA Tag size: S (but fits like a medium or men's 38-40 - see measurements) The jacket is New without Tags - never washed or soaked, never worn. The LVC 506xx is a versatile piece that can be dressed up or dressed down, layered or worn over a t-shirt. Excellent vintage reproduction of late 30s Levis jacket. Here are the actual measurements, given in inches.... chest 20 1/2 shoulders 18...
Iron Heart Western Shirt Made in Japan tag size : xxxl Very good to excellent condition. The shirt was worn about 4 times in an urban setting, never washed or soaked, and is still very stiff and heavy. There are no smells or odors - it was not worn to bars and comes from a non-smoking home. This is an amazingly constructed shirt, of course. I've tried to capture some of the details in the photos but if you know Iron Heart, it's hard to get it until you actually handle...
Mulholland Brothers Heritage Collection Leather & Canvas Brown Weekender/Duffle Bag Excellent - barely used $225 Selling a beautiful Mulholland Brothers Weekend/Duffle Bag made of brown leather and canvas. The canvas has a classic bankers stripe pattern which is perfect for a business trip on plane or just a road trip in the car. The bags exudes old world style and charm and has the quality construction to match. Length 19 inches Width 11 inches Height 11.5 inches...
RRL Ralph Lauren buckle-back olive corduroy pants tag size: 29 x 30 (please see actual measurements) New With Tags - The garment is pristine This is an extremely well-constructed pair of pants - some of the best I've seen from RRL. The pocket bags are a crisp, bone-white canvas, the fabrics used to line the waist and interior of the top block are awesome, and the corduroy itself is heavy duty with a nice, rich feel to it. There is no wear or discoloration at all. (Some...
RRL 'rigid' Slim Fit indigo selvedge jeans made in USA tag 31 x 32 (see measurements - they have been hemmed to 31.25 inches) These have been worn less than 5 times and have never been washed or soaked. Pocket bags are bone white when viewed from inside the top block (there is some minor indigo rub-off on the insides of the pockets consistent with the small amount of wear they've seen). As such, the jeans have no fades. Denim is stiff. There is minor creasing behind the...