or Connect

Posts by Trapp

A.P.C. New Standard indigo selvedge jeans Raw and unwashed / uncut / never worn tag 30 New with Tags $79 Actual measurements given in inches with jeans laid flat.... waist 15 3/4" inseam 34" front rise 10 1/4" rear rise 13 1/4" thigh 11 3/8" knee 8 1/4" leg opening 7 5/8" Please add $12 for Priority CONUS shipping with tracking. Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions.
Luciano Barbera Wool Herringbone Car Coat with leather trim and details Made in Italy Tag size: 54 European - fits like US 44 Condition: Excellent. The coat was very rarely worn. The wool herringbone is flawless and has a lovely, soft hand. The collar and lining are perfect. The buttons are bone; the only flaw in the jacket is that second button from the bottom has a small crack in it, and a visible abrasion along one side. Actual measurements in inches: chest ...
Alden of New England shell cordovan leather loafers Aberdeen last Tag size 10 B/D (medium) Made in USA These timeless fullstrap penny loafers are in very good or better condition. They were gently worn, always well cared for, part of a healthy shoe rotation (so never worn twice in a row) and they were supported with cedar shoe trees when resting. They feature handstitching on the vamp and the black shell cordovan leather looks fantastic. Most of the life remains in the...
Stevenson Overall Co. Hilts Slim Chinos tag 32 Made in Japan Condition: Perfect. No stains, creases, snags, or any wear marks at all. Never washed or soaked. The inseam has been hemmed to just over 32 inches. These are the best chinos I've handled, hands down. I lay them next to my RRL officer chinos (which I love) and the chino cloth of the Stevenson's kicks it's ass to Mars and back. The chatter is easily visible and they have a satisfyingly coarse, durable feel to...
Selling a nice pair or Red Wing boots! Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc Toe boots style #875 Oro Legacy Leather Tag size 8.5d Made in USA Selling a pair of classic Red Wing #875 boots, worn once. Condition is excellent with very little wear at all to soles and heels (which are original to the boots) - the edges of the soles are still 'sharp'. The leather of course is not even close to being broken in. Totally clean inside and out with the leather laces still stiff. The Oro...
Alden x J.Crew classic indy boots model 403 in brown Chromexcel Leather from Chicago's Horween Tannery Tag size 9D Trubalance last (these fit like a men's US 9.5) Made in USA Selling my pair of very rarely used Alden Indy boots. As you can see from photos, the boots are in excellent condition, very clean inside and out. The footbed is not yet broken in and most of the life remains on the original sole and heels. The white spot on the sole bottom of one boot is a bit of...
Iron Heart 301S indigo selvedge jeans tag size: 28 Made in Japan Awesome pair of IH 301S in one of their best cuts. Excellent condition. The jeans were worn 7-8 times in an office setting and they have never been washed or soaked. The thick leather patch looks totally new because the jeans were worn without a belt. The jeans of course are very, very dark - any overall lightness is just the lighting in the photos (the jeans are darker than the photos imply). The insides...
Peal & Company / Alfred Sargent for Brooks Brothers suede bluchers Last 87 tag size 10 (This is a true US 10 fit) Made in England Dainite rubber sole / heel (also made in England) Excellent shoes for fall. These AS bluchers are in good pre-owned condition. The suede is of excellent quality - nice and thick with some natural water resistance - and the leather is very good condition. The Dainite soles and heels show minor wear and have tons of life remaining. These are...
RRL Ralph Lauren Brown's Beach vintage inspired reversible vest Tag: small (see measurements) Perfect fall vest for layering. The vest is preowned but very, very gently worn and in excellent condition. The vintage brass talon bell zipper is in excellent condition and glides smoothly. No stains, snags, holes. A very neat presentation. Please note that the care tag has been removed. chest 20.5 shoulder across back 14.5 f. length 25.5 r. length 24 body opening ...
Clark's sand suede classic desert boots tag 8M New without box style 82285 The boots are brand new and in perfect condition. They have never been worn. Price is $40. Please add $13 for priority CONUS shipping with tracking. Thanks for looking and PM me with questions.