or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Grenson for Stuart's Choice Black captoe balmorals Made in England size 10D Excellent condition. Barely worn, clean inside and out, no wear on heels and the leather soles have 99% or more of life remaining. Great shoes for any formal occasion. $125 Please add $12 for Priority CONUS shipping. Please PM me with any questions. Cheers, and thanks for looking.
Grenson "Sharp" brogue boots brown leather, eyelets tag size: 7.5 (fit like US 8.5) Very good condition. No scratches or blemishes on the leather uppers, insides are fully leather lined and clean with no "rubbing", and the crepe soles have plenty of life remaining in both the sole and heel portion (the sole bottoms are just dirty). The leather is a deep, rich brown. The boots go great with everything that matters... (denim and khaki!) Please add $12 for CONUS...
John Varvatos "Hipster" chukka Black suede with black stitching tag size: 8.5M Great take on the iconic chukka boot. I much prefer the clean look of these 'black on blacks' than the Varvatos models with contrast white stitching, which to me look sloppy and a bit try-hard. These are simple, clean, versatile, nice. Very good condition. The boots show little wear on the suede leather uppers - no stains, blemishes, or unsightly marks. The heels show very little wear and the...
Fullcount jeans Model 1108 (one wash version) Made in Okayama, Japan tag size: 31 Tried on only, never worn. These are the factory one-wash version so there will be very minimal shrinkage. Denim is nice and stiff with no creasing. Mid-rise, slim straight, 100% zimbabwe cotton, 13.75 oz denim, goatskin patch. Incredible jeans but they are way too snug for me. I will happily consider a trade for the same model in size 33! Please do not bother offering other jeans or...
Quoddy suede chukka boots leather: Peanut suede Brick amazonia sole tag size 10.5 Excellent condition - see photos. Worn only twice. Very clean inside and out. These handsewn boots are fully leather lined and their true moccasin construction makes them mold to your feet as you wear them. These are not even close to being broken in! These are marked 10.5 and are a touch snug for me. An excellent deal if they are your size - perfect shoes for fall. Here is a bit about the...
Grenson "Morris" wholecut black oxford shoe Tag size: 8F Condition: Excellent, near new (see pics) Sweet pair of Grensons. The '8 F' is UK sizing (the F indicates Medium width) and most guys size a full size down. So, these would fit most guys with a US 9D. Outsole measurements... Length: 12.25" Width: 4.25" (or just a hair shy) Add $12 for priority CONUS shipping please. Thanks for looking and PM me with questions. Cheers!
Levis Vintage Clothing LVC 501 1944 jeans Made in USA tag waist size: 36 Rare pair of dark 501 '1944' jeans made at the old factory on 555 Valencia Street in San Francisco (they have 555 stamped on back of top button). Features donut buttons, Big E red tab, painted arcuates, and other details associated with the historical 501 as produced during WWII. These have a classic cut, full and straight. See actual measurements below. Great condition. The jeans show little fading...
Filson wool mackinaw vest size 38 Classic, high-quality layer for the fall. The vest is a versatile dark grey and near new. The wool is still stiff. It's a size 38 but could fit a 40 as well - I've found these Mackinaw vests to be quite flexible / versatile in terms of sizing. Chest: 19.75 Shoulders across back: 13.0” Length down back: 24.5” $55 or best offer (please add $10 for CONUS shipping)
The vibergs are still available. I closed the sales thread for a month or so (though I never marked as sold) as I considered whether to keep them or not. Then re-opened the thread (and price dropped) this morning.
These are the same as the 'Old Oxford' sold at Rakuten and some other stores.