or Connect

Posts by Trapp

Fullcount jeans Model 1108 (one wash version) Made in Okayama, Japan tag size: 31 Tried on only, never worn. These are the factory one-wash version so there will be very minimal shrinkage. Denim is nice and stiff with no creasing. Mid-rise, slim straight, 100% zimbabwe cotton, 13.75 oz denim, goatskin patch. Incredible jeans but they are way too snug for me. I will happily consider a trade for the same model in size 33! Please do not bother offering other jeans or...
Quoddy suede chukka boots leather: Peanut suede Brick amazonia sole tag size 10.5 Excellent condition - see photos. Worn only twice. Very clean inside and out. These handsewn boots are fully leather lined and their true moccasin construction makes them mold to your feet as you wear them. These are not even close to being broken in! These are marked 10.5 and are a touch snug for me. An excellent deal if they are your size - perfect shoes for fall. Here is a bit about the...
Grenson "Morris" wholecut black oxford shoe Tag size: 8F Condition: Excellent, near new (see pics) Sweet pair of Grensons. The '8 F' is UK sizing (the F indicates Medium width) and most guys size a full size down. So, these would fit most guys with a US 9D. Outsole measurements... Length: 12.25" Width: 4.25" (or just a hair shy) Add $12 for priority CONUS shipping please. Thanks for looking and PM me with questions. Cheers!
Levis Vintage Clothing LVC 501 1944 jeans Made in USA tag waist size: 36 Rare pair of dark 501 '1944' jeans made at the old factory on 555 Valencia Street in San Francisco (they have 555 stamped on back of top button). Features donut buttons, Big E red tab, painted arcuates, and other details associated with the historical 501 as produced during WWII. These have a classic cut, full and straight. See actual measurements below. Great condition. The jeans show little fading...
Filson wool mackinaw vest size 38 Classic, high-quality layer for the fall. The vest is a versatile dark grey and near new. The wool is still stiff. It's a size 38 but could fit a 40 as well - I've found these Mackinaw vests to be quite flexible / versatile in terms of sizing. Chest: 19.75 Shoulders across back: 13.0” Length down back: 24.5” $55 or best offer (please add $10 for CONUS shipping)
The vibergs are still available. I closed the sales thread for a month or so (though I never marked as sold) as I considered whether to keep them or not. Then re-opened the thread (and price dropped) this morning.
These are the same as the 'Old Oxford' sold at Rakuten and some other stores.
RRL type 1 denim jacket Made in USA color: dark rinse tag size: "Large" (fits like a 42 - 44 so please see measurements below) Condition: Excellent and near new - not raw but super dark. The RRL type 1 is a great all around jacket for layering in the Fall and quite hard to find (RRL type II's are much more abundant). A shame, because the type 1 has a ton of great details including lots of single needle stitching, the use of lemon color thread for the rectangular pleat...
Having owned both the wolverine 1000 mile boots and the Original Chippewa Service boots, I wouldn't say the Chippewas are any more robust. They seem about on par. But I do like the toe shape and profile better on the Chippewas and have found that the black leather offers a great contrast to the natural leather 360 welt - making the boot really pop. Certainly, the cork sole of the service boot makes it much more friendly to the elements than the Wolverine leather sole (the...
*Sold* Original Chippewa 6" Service Boot for J. Crew Black Tag size 10d (runs true to size) Made in USA Very gently worn, near new. No scratches or marks in leather, just some wrinkles from flexing. No wear at all on soles. See photos! Length 12 5/8” Width 4 5/16” $105 Please add $10 for CONUS shipping. PM me with any questions.