or Connect

Posts by Trapp

If anyone is looking for a Waxed French Work Jacket I just posted a nice blue one in the classifieds (size Medium).
Apolis waxed french work jacket in blue Size - medium made in USA Very good condition. The jacket was gently worn, the blue is as vivid as the day it hung in the shop, and there are no real flaws to note, just the minor incidental surface marks one can expect from waxed cotton. It's a very well-built jacket with tons of little details. Perfect spring / summer / fall jacket and super versatile. The jacket fits approximately like a size 40 (a 38 could wear it with layers;...
Oak Street Boot Makers Classic Camp Boot Brown Horween Chromexcel leather Tag size 11d Made in USA Good condition. The boots were worn off and on for approximately a year as part of a healthy shoe rotation with plenty of rest between each wearing. They retain the original Oak Street Boot branded camp soles, which have plenty of life remaining. $75 For shipping within the Continental US please add $12.65. Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions.
Love those. I could wear those forever.
Rancourt fans, I just listed on classifieds a nice pair of size 8.5d Rancourt x Taylor Stitch mid-boots in brown chromexcel. Great pair if they're your size.
Pure Blue Japan PBJ XX-013 Jeans Made in Japan tag size: 30 Well worn with extensive high contrast fades. In terms of aging / evolution, the jeans are "peaking". The construction is still very strong everywhere; it's a small miracle how solid the jeans are considering the wear. There are no repairs and no need for repair before wearing. The crotch is totally solid with no thin spots and none of the stitching unraveling in that area. The hems are chainstitched with lots of...
Rancourt x Taylor Stitch Mid-boot Rangers in Horween Chromexcel Handsewn in Maine, USA Last 800 (a generous last - these should fit approx. a US size 9 foot) Tag size - 8.5d Excellent condition. These unlined boots are great for summer and have not been broken in yet. Please see photos and feel free to ask any questions. $95 Please add $12 Conus Shipping. Note that I also have a pair of size 8.5 Red Wing 9013 Beckman boots in Chestnut Featherstone leather.
Red Wing 9013 Beckman Boots Chestnut (light brown or tan) Featherstone leather Tag size 8.5d (most guys size down a half size from normal shoe size) Made in USA Very good to excellent condition. The leather is healthy, supple and looks great all over. The toes have no major bumps or dings, just the superficial nicks and scratches you'd expect from pre-worn boots made from quality leather. The boots are clean inside and out and the original soles have plenty of life...
RRL raw slim fit jeans Made in USA with selvedge Japanese denim tag 32 x 32 (but the inseam measure a nice long 34") Condition: New without tags These have been tried on only. They are stiff and crunchy and still have the threads hanging from the tags. Excellent jeans, just too large in the waist for me so I sized down to a 31 in the slim fit. The jeans are sanforized (as is all RRL denim) so shrinkage will be minimal. waist 16.75” inseam 34" f. rise 10.0” r....
Alden handsewn penny loafers, style 986 Color 8 shell cordovan leather Van last (a roomy last) tag size 9.5 aa/b Made in USA Excellent condition. Very gently worn as you can see from the photos. The shell is superb and almost all of the life remains in the original leather soles. Insides look almost new - the gold Alden stamping is bold and bright. $215 Please add $12 for CONUS shipping The shoes are a deeper burgundy and less brown than they appear in these photos,...