or Connect

Posts by DsRyan23

Brand new with tags, still in packaging   Sold out everywhere   10 oz American canvas from Mt. Vernon Mills in North Carolina   Product Description - Our modern interpretation of the classic denim jacket - 4 pockets / interior pockets clean finished with white bias tape - Front welt “hand-warmer” pockets - Chain-stitched seams - Adjustable tabs on waistband - Raw nickel crossed feather branded buttons - Hand silk screened care instructions on interior - Handmade in...
Superdry T-shirt in excellent condition. Size Large 100% Cotton, thick material, very well made. Slimmer fit Rose/pinkish color Selling a lot of other things also, so check out my other items.
The texture on these jeans is simply incredible, hopefully you can tell from the pictures. I love them, and it is hard to find jeans quite like this. New Gustin Okayama Standards in 30 Straight. I normally wear a 32 and thought maybe I could stretch the waist enough to achieve a nice slim-straight, but they are just a bit too tight and I know they will continue to sit in my closet since they are so thick and will be too painful. 30 Straight  Waist: 31.2"  Inseam:...
I was dying for a pair of these and missed my opportunity, so I bought them from another Gustiner and as you can see by the pictures they still have no fading. Still just a BIT too small for me :( Gustin Cone Black size 30 Straight  Waist: 32"  Inseam: 34"  Leg Opening: 8" Description:  Gustin jeans made from sanforized raw selvedge denim from Cone Mills in North Carolina. Finding the perfect black denim is an art. The black warp changes the look entirely, but if you...
Joe's Jeans Brixton Straight and Narrow in Merlot. MSRP $176 These are in new condition The color on these is really nice and has a bit of contrast distressing/whiskering to them Size 31  Leg Opening: 7.9"  Inseam: 32" This modified skinny jean is bold and versatile. Its slim fit is modern without being over-the-top. The cut is fitted through the hips with the slightest taper near the ends, making them decidedly flattering and the perfect pants to dress up or wear...
Joe's Jeans Brixton Straight and Narrow in Port. MSRP $176 These are in new condition These have a brick-red-ish color and are very comfortable Size 32  Leg Opening: 7.9"  Inseam: 32" This modified skinny jean is bold and versatile. Its slim fit is modern without being over-the-top. The cut is fitted through the hips with the slightest taper near the ends, making them decidedly flattering and the perfect pants to dress up or wear casually. Made in the USA I am...
This is a brand new with tags still attached, limited edition pair of Naked & Famous Kimono Denim Jeans in the Weird Guy Fit, Size 31. These are limited edition, they only made 200 pairs of these. These are japanese selvedge denim with a blue selvedge line and pale khaki/near white weft. Comes with a 12x12 inch kimono bandana also that is shown stuffed in the back pocket of the jeans Retail for $155 Description:  The folks at Naked and Famous are offering yet another...
Can be seen here: http://www.dkny.com/men/shop-by-category/suiting/classic-slim-fit-dress-shirt/2900477.html I have two of these available 1) Size 15 1/2 32-33  2) Size 16 32-33 I would call these shirts either a small or medium, they are slim fit DKNY white dress shirts and retail for $65 Pre-owned but have only been worn a few times each, very good condition Photos are stock photos elhefe23 on ebay, 160+ transactions with 100% positive feedback Will ship quickly
Can be seen here:   https://www.weargustin.com/store/1303 I have bought a ton of jeans from Gustin, and this randomly showed up at my door around Christmas time, maybe as a thank you gift or something since I didn't order it   It is really cool but I am in college and I rarely cook, don't work in a shop or anything so this will never be used and I would rather let someone else have it for a discount   Item description: "Our selvedge apron started out as a thank you...
This is a pair of Jacob Davis - Davis Straight Selvedge in a Vintage wash I have lost some weight and these are a little too big for me unfortunately, wish I had a size 30 or 29 Selling these pretty cheap since not many people have heard of this brand and I am guessing due to that they won't be as easy to sell, which is kind of annoying but whatever I have had plenty of different brands of washed denim jeans, 7 for all mankind, joes jeans, hudson jeans, etc. and the...