or Connect

Posts by DsRyan23

This is a brand new with tags still attached, limited edition pair of Naked & Famous Kimono Denim Jeans in the Weird Guy Fit, Size 31. These are limited edition, they only made 200 pairs of these. These are japanese selvedge denim with a blue selvedge line and pale khaki/near white weft. Comes with a 12x12 inch kimono bandana also that is shown stuffed in the back pocket of the jeans Retail for $155 Description:  The folks at Naked and Famous are offering yet another...
Can be seen here: http://www.dkny.com/men/shop-by-category/suiting/classic-slim-fit-dress-shirt/2900477.html I have two of these available 1) Size 15 1/2 32-33  2) Size 16 32-33 I would call these shirts either a small or medium, they are slim fit DKNY white dress shirts and retail for $65 Pre-owned but have only been worn a few times each, very good condition Photos are stock photos elhefe23 on ebay, 160+ transactions with 100% positive feedback Will ship quickly
Can be seen here:   https://www.weargustin.com/store/1303 I have bought a ton of jeans from Gustin, and this randomly showed up at my door around Christmas time, maybe as a thank you gift or something since I didn't order it   It is really cool but I am in college and I rarely cook, don't work in a shop or anything so this will never be used and I would rather let someone else have it for a discount   Item description: "Our selvedge apron started out as a thank you...
This is a pair of Jacob Davis - Davis Straight Selvedge in a Vintage wash I have lost some weight and these are a little too big for me unfortunately, wish I had a size 30 or 29 Selling these pretty cheap since not many people have heard of this brand and I am guessing due to that they won't be as easy to sell, which is kind of annoying but whatever I have had plenty of different brands of washed denim jeans, 7 for all mankind, joes jeans, hudson jeans, etc. and the...
These are in pretty much like-new condition, I typically wear a 32 waist but thought I could maybe fit these to achieve a nice slim straight, but they are just SLIGHTLY too tight for me sadly Wore these for about 5 hours sitting down at work, that is about it There are only a few companies who make a nice indigo with indigo weft jean, and Gustin makes 3-4 different ones. I did my research and these are by far the best in my opinion. Nice 14oz crisp Japanese Selvedge, and...
If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping Size 32  8" Leg opening  32" inseam This particular pair is brand new, never worn Hudson Byron Slim Straight jeans in Crocodile Cafe Sold out at Nordstrom where I got them, sold out at Amazon where they were going for $198 American-made jeans Five-pocket jean sits naturally on the hip and fits comfortably close in the thigh. Crocodile Cafe is a medium indigo blue wash with whiskers and fading for...
If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping Size 31  7.75" Leg opening  32" inseam This particular pair is brand new, never worn Hudson Byron Slim Straight jeans in Doherty Sold out at Nordstrom where I got them, sold out at Hudson where they were going for $220 Doherty is a medium- dark blue wash with creasing and light fading for added character. Button fly. Five pocket style. Made in the USA of imported European fabric. elhefe23 on...
I haven't, I bought one today and thought the deals looked really good so wanted to share, but it hasn't even shipped yet. I'm pretty sure it is a two-way zipper because they have the same jacket on their website in navy for $275 and it's a two-way zipper
Saw some good stuff on Barneyswarehouse with extra 50% off clearance price   Todd Snyder Training Jacket, MSRP $275   http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/todd-snyder-training-jacket-503515547.html?index=42&q=todd%20snyder   I got one of those in a medium for 69.50 shipped   Five pocket jeans - pretty sure these are the $198 Japanese selvedge jeans on their...
Selling a bunch of pairs of new or like-new jeans since I bought a ton this summer, they have been sitting in my drawer waiting for the weather to get cooler, and I have somehow lost about 20lbs and need to size down. If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping   Size 32  8" Leg opening  32" inseam This particular pair is brand new, never worn Hudson Byron Slim Straight jeans in Crocodile Cafe Sold out at Nordstrom where I got them, almost...