or Connect

Posts by DsRyan23

These are in pretty much like-new condition, I typically wear a 32 waist but thought I could maybe fit these to achieve a nice slim straight, but they are just SLIGHTLY too tight for me sadly Wore these for about 5 hours sitting down at work, that is about it There are only a few companies who make a nice indigo with indigo weft jean, and Gustin makes 3-4 different ones. I did my research and these are by far the best in my opinion. Nice 14oz crisp Japanese Selvedge, and...
If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping Size 32  8" Leg opening  32" inseam This particular pair is brand new, never worn Hudson Byron Slim Straight jeans in Crocodile Cafe Sold out at Nordstrom where I got them, sold out at Amazon where they were going for $198 American-made jeans Five-pocket jean sits naturally on the hip and fits comfortably close in the thigh. Crocodile Cafe is a medium indigo blue wash with whiskers and fading for...
If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping Size 31  7.75" Leg opening  32" inseam This particular pair is brand new, never worn Hudson Byron Slim Straight jeans in Doherty Sold out at Nordstrom where I got them, sold out at Hudson where they were going for $220 Doherty is a medium- dark blue wash with creasing and light fading for added character. Button fly. Five pocket style. Made in the USA of imported European fabric. elhefe23 on...
I haven't, I bought one today and thought the deals looked really good so wanted to share, but it hasn't even shipped yet. I'm pretty sure it is a two-way zipper because they have the same jacket on their website in navy for $275 and it's a two-way zipper
Saw some good stuff on Barneyswarehouse with extra 50% off clearance price   Todd Snyder Training Jacket, MSRP $275   http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/todd-snyder-training-jacket-503515547.html?index=42&q=todd%20snyder   I got one of those in a medium for 69.50 shipped   Five pocket jeans - pretty sure these are the $198 Japanese selvedge jeans on their...
Selling a bunch of pairs of new or like-new jeans since I bought a ton this summer, they have been sitting in my drawer waiting for the weather to get cooler, and I have somehow lost about 20lbs and need to size down. If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping   Size 32  8" Leg opening  32" inseam This particular pair is brand new, never worn Hudson Byron Slim Straight jeans in Crocodile Cafe Sold out at Nordstrom where I got them, almost...
Selling a bunch of pairs of new, like-new, or barely worn jeans since I bought a ton this summer, they have been sitting in my drawer waiting for the weather to get cooler, and I have somehow lost about 20lbs and need to size down. If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping This is a pair of Jacob Davis - Davis Straight Selvedge in a Vintage wash Japanese red line selvedge Retailed for $185 Tag size is 31, but these fit more like a 33 or...
Selling a pair of 30 Straight Black 2.1, brand new only tried on, never worn, no creasing, no fading Waist: 31" Inseam: 34" Leg Opening: 8" https://www.weargustin.com/store/619 13oz Japanese Selvedge Selling these because I have a pair of Cone Black that I have already started wearing and these are very similar I actually like the Black 2.1 more because of the red selvedge line and Japanese denim, but they are too similar to keep both so selling these since they are...
Selling a bunch of pairs of new, like-new, or barely worn jeans since I bought a ton this summer, they have been sitting in my drawer waiting for the weather to get cooler, and I have somehow lost about 20lbs and need to size down.  If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping This is a pair of Raleigh Denim raw jeans in Alexander Original Selvedge Beautifully hand crafted and signed by hand by the creators Sold at Unionmade for $285 12.5oz...
Banana Republic Men's Cotton/Linen Blend Waist Jacket. The tag size is Small but it is a classic fit, not slim fit jacket and could work on someone with a chest around 42" Waist length Really nice color and feel, love the texture and it is very well taken care of Retailed for around $150-200 I am elhefe23 on Ebay - 150+ transactions with 100% Positive feedback easiest to contact me at dsryan23@gmail.com