or Connect

Posts by DsRyan23

Excellent condition, worn twice with no fading or washes   Selling for a steal, very unique textured black denim as you can see in the pictures   Size 29, which fits a 32 waist - check measurements   Measurements: 16 1/4" waist flat 11 1/2" thigh width at crotch (edge to edge)  35 1/2" inseam  6.75" hem opening flat   Retails for $325 at BlueinGreenSoho     Somet 018 Slim Fit Black Rigid / Unwashed  100% Cotton 13.8oz Japanese selvage denim Gold plated...
Gustin shirt in size small - classic fit   Excellent condition   This style uses selvedge chambray from one of the finest mills in Japan. It has a lively charcoal grey shade that we love pairing with raw denim. It's lighter weight than our previous chambrays which should make it great for the warmer months and the feel is silky smooth. It's finished with an orange selvedge ID.   Japan Chambray, 4.0oz   Mother of pearl buttons  
Brand new with tags 3sixteen ST-100x   Retails for $215   Size 32   The ST-100x jean features our flagship 14.5 oz. raw indigo selvedge denim, which is custom woven exclusively for 3sixteen by Kuroki Mills. The fabric has an extremely soft hand on the inside that is uncharacteristic of raw denim, making it extremely easy to break in.   Measurements from Blue Owl: Size 32 (33.5" waist, 11.25" rise, 11.65" thigh, 8.25" knee, 37" inseam, 7.25" leg opening)   Founded...
New with tags Billy Reid heather grey speckled slim fit sweater Size small MSRP $135 Easily the nicest sweater I have ever owned. This is VERY slim fit and does not stretch much through the chest and stomach, so I bought this one, loved it so much I kept it for a while, never wore it, and sized up to a medium, so now I own both and getting rid of this one Recommend for someone with less than a 40" chest
Extremely nice Gustin shirt, a dark blue selvedge chambray Size Small in the Classic Fit Never seen a small in this shirt on ebay or grailed and I check daily, better pounce Just a TAD bit too small unfortunately, I wish I had it in a medium :( Model is 6'0 170lbs with a 40" Chest
Rag & Bone charcoal/black long sleeve henley thermal shirt. Tagged size is M and made in Peru. This item is in excellent condition free of any defects (rips,holes,stains,etc). measurements: pit to pit: 20"  shoulders: raglan  sleeve (from shoulder seam to end of cuff): 33 1/2"  length: 26" These retail for around $150
PRPS Rambler Raw 13.75oz Japanese Selvedge made out of luxurious Zimbabwe cotton.   Retail at $185   I have 4 other pairs of PRPS jeans and they feel nicer due to the particular cotton they use than any other raw or washed pair I have bought, and I own a ton. I have all of them in a size 32 but the waist ran big in these so when I bought these I had the waist taken in a bit at the best professional tailor in Raleigh so they would be a true 32 waist, it is not...
Brand new with tags, still in packaging   Sold out everywhere   10 oz American canvas from Mt. Vernon Mills in North Carolina   Product Description - Our modern interpretation of the classic denim jacket - 4 pockets / interior pockets clean finished with white bias tape - Front welt “hand-warmer” pockets - Chain-stitched seams - Adjustable tabs on waistband - Raw nickel crossed feather branded buttons - Hand silk screened care instructions on interior - Handmade in...
Superdry T-shirt in excellent condition. Size Large 100% Cotton, thick material, very well made. Slimmer fit Rose/pinkish color Selling a lot of other things also, so check out my other items.
The texture on these jeans is simply incredible, hopefully you can tell from the pictures. I love them, and it is hard to find jeans quite like this. New Gustin Okayama Standards in 30 Straight. I normally wear a 32 and thought maybe I could stretch the waist enough to achieve a nice slim-straight, but they are just a bit too tight and I know they will continue to sit in my closet since they are so thick and will be too painful. 30 Straight  Waist: 31.2"  Inseam:...