or Connect

Posts by DsRyan23

Gustin Heavy Black x Coal   16oz Japanese Selvedge Jeans   Size 34 Slim   Black Warp with a Charcoal/Blackish-Grey Weft   You can also see a bit of slubbiness in the pictures, truly nice looking and unique   I am about a Size 31, and decided to go with a size 34 due to the extra long inseam so I could roll or possibly double roll them to show off the weft. Dumb mistake, these are way too big on me. Wish I would have ordered a size 31 or 32.   New without tags,...
New without tags, Tagged size 34 but I had the waist taken in an inch so they would fit 33. Check measurements. The fabric was folded over and sewn, so it can easily be undone if desired.   Measurements laid flat:  Waist: 16.5"  Thigh: 11.75"  Inseam: 35.6"  Leg Opening: 7.5"   The UB104 is our Skinny fit. Skinny and straight, but not skin tight. Made from 100% cotton sanforized 14.5oz Japanese rope dyed black selvedge raw denim. Featuring a button fly, hidden rivets,...
Worn less than 5 times, all of the fading you see was done with a bit of fine-grain sand paper just to bring out a bit of the indigo since they are so inky and dark, you can tell by the pockets (although I rubbed those a little too) they haven't even started truly fading at all yet - no wallet or phone fade going on.   Never washed or anything   Tagged size 34, but tapered at the best tailor shop in Raleigh to fit a size 33, check measurements   I added some photos...
So I went to the Blue in Green store in Soho New York, probably the ultimate store to buy raw denim in the US. After looking at all the PBJ and every other unique pair, this turned out to be my favorite of all based on texture, color, and style   Unfortunately I would rather frame them on the wall than wear them, so I never did actually wear them, and I need money   New without tags condition, they have only been hemmed   Blue in Green is the only place that sells...
Imogene + Willie hand made Barton Rigid jeans, in the much harder to find Japanese Version from Nihon Menpu - they switched to cone denim which is probably cheaper   New without tags  Retail $250   Size 29, fits a 32 waist   I have gone back and forth about selling these for a long time. The denim is incredible, and a different color blue than any other pair I own. Unfortunately I like slimmer leg pairs and they never got worn. Every time I tried them on though I...
Excellent pair of Diesel Jeans     new without tags   Retail $198   I made some alterations so they would not be so boot-cut, instead more of a slim fit. Check measurements.   The pictures are accurate except I removed the tags and tapered the legs   Tag Size W:31 L:32  Fits more like a 33, check measurements   Only selling because I have like 7 pairs of Red Denim jeans and it is overkill at this point, some from RRL, Gustin, Naked Famous, 3x1, you name...
Ben Sherman limited edition Beatles harrington jacket   fully lined with a "Yellow submarine"-themed lining   Dark red   100% cotton   Excellent condition   Retailed for $170
Hodry Calfskin leather Chukkas in Black     New in box - never worn   Genuine calfskin leather   Made in italy   Size 44 EU (11 US)   Extremely comfortable   all distressing on them was done by the company   Retail $190
Hodry Calfskin leather low tops in black     Genuine calfskin leather   Made in italy   Size 44 EU (11 US)   Extremely comfortable   worn less than 5 times, all distressing on them was done by the company   Not thin and low quality, padded thick heel construction unlike a lot of other leather shoes   I put a shoe insert in these so the inner is flawless   Retail $190
Hodry Calfskin leather low tops in dark brown   Genuine calfskin leather   Made in italy   Size 44 EU (11 US)   Extremely comfortable   worn less than 5 times, all distressing on them was done by the company   Not thin and low quality, padded thick heel construction unlike a lot of other leather shoes   I put a shoe insert in these so the inner is flawless   Retail $190