or Connect

Posts by DsRyan23

I am selling a pair of the Gustin Black 2.1 in 30 Straight, i tried them on and stretched the waist a tad so the waist is 31", but they are brand new, never worn only tried on rest matches the fit guide just want what I paid for them if you are interested dsryan23@gmail.com
When do you think the next East dane ‰off Sale items promotion will be?
Haha, it's funny seeing many others now talk about having a fit between the slim and the straight. I have been talking about this for months, have made numerous posts both on here and on the Gustin website, as well as emailed most of the Gustin staff. I think I made a strong argument and really good suggestion on the perfect fit. Hopefully they do it, because I would buy a lot more of their jeans if I didn't have to go through so much trouble making them fit the way I...
Thanks for the info guys. I want to buy something but I have had so many 20% off emails from them lately, I want to wait until one comes back around
Do Gilt sales actually end? Like if it says "Ends in 2 days 14 hours" does it actually end or do they just say that to try to entice people into buying
Fossil Flat Front Bermuda shorts in Brick Red Color. Excellent condition and quality. Size 33 Retailed for $70 10.5" Inseam   $25 shipped
Lacoste Bermuda shorts in Excellent condition. Size 33 Retailed for $78 Flat front  10" Inseam Signature Lacoste logo on the front bottom of the leg $30 Shipped
Extra 25% off Sale items at JackSpade.com with code "TWENTYFIVE" ends 9/1   http://www.jackspade.com/sale-view-all/
^ I've been asking for this for quite a while now unfortunately
Banana Republic Men's Cotton/Linen Blend Waist Jacket. The tag size is Small but it is a classic fit, not slim fit jacket and could work on someone with a chest around 42" Waist length Really nice color and feel, love the texture and it is very well taken care of Retailed for around $150-200 I am elhefe23 on Ebay - 150+ transactions with 100% Positive feedback easiest to contact me at dsryan23@gmail.com