or Connect

Posts by DsRyan23

Well the thing about these is I wear a size 32, but I bought them in a 30 so they would be more of a slim fit, which they turned out to be. My reasoning was the waist starts out at 30.5 and should stretch about an inch, so once it gets to 31.5 it would be pretty comfortable but stay slim in the thighs and leg opening. the 30 straight has an 8" leg opening which isn't too baggy, more like a slim straight, but the problem with Gustin jeans is that anything above a 30...
Selling a pair of 30 Straight - Black 2.1, brand new only tried on, never worn, no creasing, no fading The waist on a size 30 starts at 30.5 and should stretch to about 31.5, so someone with a 31-32 waist should be able to fit these after break in Selling for $75 shipped, they originally cost $101 shipped, get them for a great deal and without the wait time https://www.weargustin.com/store/619 13oz Japanese Selvedge Measured these and they are true to the fit guide,...
Selling a pair of 30 Straight Black 2.1, brand new only tried on, never worn, no creasing, no fading   Selling for $80 shipped, they originally cost $101 shipped and you have to wait for months to get them   Waist: 31" Inseam: 34" Leg Opening: 8"   https://www.weargustin.com/store/619   13oz Japanese Selvedge   Selling these because I have a pair of Cone Black that I have already started wearing and these are very similar   I actually like the Black 2.1 more...
Selling a bunch of new, like-new, or lightly used stuff so check out my other auctions   will combine shipping for anyone interested   This is a pair of Hugo Boss brown leather oxfords in size 12   Retailed for $250   Worn these a few dozen times, are in fantastic condition and have some normal wear and tear, a little scuffing on the end of the toes, nothing major as you can see from the pictures   elhefe23 on ebay, 160+ transactions with 100% positive...
Selling a bunch of pairs of new, like-new, or barely worn jeans since I bought a ton this summer, they have been sitting in my drawer waiting for the weather to get cooler, and I have somehow lost about 20lbs and need to size down.   If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping   This is a pair of DSTLD 12.5oz raw denim jeans in Black   Brand new, never worn, only tried on   These look really, really nice in person, love the black with tonal...
Selling a bunch of pairs of new, like-new, or barely worn jeans since I bought a ton this summer, they have been sitting in my drawer waiting for the weather to get cooler, and I have somehow lost about 20lbs and need to size down.   If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping   This is a pair of J Brand Kane in Boone - this particular pair of jeans is an extremely popular and famous pair which has been seen on so many celebrities like Robert...
Selling a bunch of pairs of new, like-new, or barely worn jeans since I bought a ton this summer, they have been sitting in my drawer waiting for the weather to get cooler, and I have somehow lost about 20lbs and need to size down.   If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping   This is a pair of Jacob Davis - Davis Straight Selvedge in a Vintage wash   Japanese red line selvedge   Retailed for $185   Tag size is 31, but these fit more...
Selling a bunch of pairs of new, like-new, or barely worn jeans since I bought a ton this summer, they have been sitting in my drawer waiting for the weather to get cooler, and I have somehow lost about 20lbs and need to size down.  If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping This is a pair of Raleigh Denim raw jeans in Alexander Original Selvedge Sold at Unionmade for $285 12.5oz Cone Mill Selvedge denim Pre owned but never washed or soaked,...
Selling a bunch of pairs of new or like-new jeans since I bought a ton this summer, they have been sitting in my drawer waiting for the weather to get cooler, and I have somehow lost about 20lbs and need to size down.    If you are interested in more than one thing, I will combine shipping   Size 32 8" Leg opening 32" inseam   This particular pair is brand new, never worn   Hudson Byron Slim Straight jeans in Crocodile Cafe   Sold out at Nordstrom where I got...
Selling a new pair of Gustin Black 2.1 in 30 Straight. Turned out to be too similar to the Gustin Cone Black I already have and have worn, so no need for two black pairs that are so similar.   https://www.weargustin.com/store/619   Just want what I paid, $101 shipped   contact me at dsryan23@gmail.com   Ready to ship!