or Connect

Posts by mauser

6.2 miles this morning, took about 52 minutes. I realize a lot of folks here run (a lot)faster, but it was a nice run for my standards.
6.6 yesterday, mostly on icy surface. Slip, slip.
10 miles / 16 kms today just before it started to snow heavily.
Took exactly the same route as some days previously (5.8 miles) and ended up one second faster than before! Must admit I laughed when I saw the result.
Just did six miles. A bit of snow on the ground, thus a bit slippery all the way.
Did 5.7 miles early this morning in slight sleet / frozen ground. The temperature in Finland alternates above and below the freezing point almost daily which makes the surface rather slippery. Gotta post more often!
Up for is a beautiful L’Maltieri cashmere beanie. Work of 2001, thick and warm cashmere. I have used this but it is in very good condition, loads of life left. The knit is beautiful and one can get several looks by rotating it around your head or tucking the corners in. Shipping from Finland, please add the shipping cost on top of the price (I’ll get a quote upon inquiry). Paypal only. Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks for looking!
Up for sale are two pairs of nice and alike (only differing in color) cufflinks. Red – white and navy – green. I rarely wear French cuffed shirts any more and thus would like to let these go. The cufflinks are in great condition. I reckon I got these from fellow member C&A some time ago. The folders are included. Shipping from Finland, please add the shipping cost on top of the price (I’ll get a quote upon inquiry). Paypal only. Let me know if there are any questions. I...
Did 13.5 miles yesterday evening - hadn't ran that long in months and now the legs are ... umm ... sore ... But, feeling good, feeling good!
Selling a size EU46 sand / beige cotton t-shirt with purple dots on front. The cotton is really, really soft. Used a few times only. There are no issues apart from slight wrinkling from storage, otherwise as good as new. Always stored folded and only placed on a hanger for photos. Measurements: shoulders 41cms, chest 54cms, length 64cms. Asking for EUR 55 > 50 > 40 > 35 Shipping from Finland, please check the postage cost from me! Thanks for looking!