or Connect

Posts by ranchsooner

Bought these for Christmas, but were just too small: Flat front, unlined, with no cuffs. 82% wool, 10% angora, and 8% cashmere. Made in China. Sized as 32/30. Retail was $295, asking $85 shipped CONUS. Waist 32 1/2" Inseam 30" Rise 10 1/2" Leg Opening 9"
Great pair of winter pants from Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Label. Dark Green tweed with burgandy and purple windowpane stripes. Bradford model with flat front, side adjusters (no belt loops), and lined all the way down the pant leg. Marked as a size 32, but actual waist measures 33" with a 10 3/4" rise and unfinished bottoms. Asking $125 $100 shipped CONUS.
I have 2 sportcoats for sale, both from my closet that are unfortunately too big for me now. The first is an Isaia, 100% Super 120's wool in a gun club check pattern. Stewart model that features 3 buttons rolled to two and dual vents. The coat is in mint condition. Tagged as a 54/44 R. Asking $200 shipped CONUS. Chest 47" Shoulder 19 1/2" Coat Waist 43" Sleeve 23 1/4" + 1 3/4" Length from bottom of collar 31 1/2" The second is an Isaia for Antonio Liverano, Navy...
Just in time for winter, I have a mint Polo Ralph Lauren 100% cashmere Chesterfield coat made by Corneliani. Size is 46R. The coat features, 3 hidden front buttons, 2 side pockets, 1 breast pocket, and has a single vent. The color is black with a black velvet collar. I bought this for my dad about 6 years ago and he wore it less than 10 times. It is in perfect condition. Asking $250 shipped CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Chest 52" Sleeve 24"
New with store tags, Polo Ralph Lauren Navy Trousers. Regent Model that features a flat front, half-lined to the knee, 100% wool, and made in Italy. Size 34. Waist measures 34 1/2", Rise 11 1/2" with unfinished inseam. Asking $100 shipped within CONUS.
Nice collection. Pm sent
More closet purging: An excellent, almost new condition Brioni suit. Bought 5 years ago from Neiman Marcus, this suit has only been worn a handful of times. This Double-breasted Aurelio model is tagged as a 44R and has dual vents. The color is a light tan/sand in a Super 150's fabric that is perfect for spring and summer. The trousers are the Delta model and feature double reverse pleats and are half-lined to the knees. Asking $495 obo shipped CONUS. Chest 47" Shoulder...
No, these have been worn once. In addition, these are identified as Polo in this, and his other listings. Clearly they are not the same!
Navy is 56"
For sale, four Made in Italy, 100% Silk, Ralph Lauren Purple Label Ties. All Prices include CONUS shipping. Will be glad to discount shipping for multiple purchases. Burgandy-4 1/4" $50, Blue/Burgandy Striped-4 3/8" $50, Black/White Houndstooth-3 5/8" $55(SOLD), Solid Navy-3 5/8" $65(SOLD)