or Connect

Posts by I<3Bacon

Golf-clap for GN's copywriting. I 'ad a laff m8
Another intredasting site on supplement testing: https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein
Just let him hurt himself again.
There's an area in our gym that is only covered by 3/4" rubber matting. Dude cracked the floor underneath only deadlifting 315 with iron plates. Bumpers are okay though. Pretty dumb because we have deadlift platforms with a couple layers of plywood and then the horse stall mats on top of them.
A certain well known powerlifter I know (who squats a lot more than kstar) injured his hip pretty badly early last year messing around with a "toes straight" stance. Paraphrasing, but "always open to making form tweaks, but that one? never again"
220 @163 last October. Probably better now but definitely fatter
Pretty surreal watching our Charly lifting in the same flight as the likes of Ernie Lilliebridge, Tee Cummins, Kevin Oak, and Dan Green...
Eason's zubaz are on point
No, you can't. Have you ever seen someone relax on the bench after a legal competition bench? Goes from lightly touching to full on spreading dat joocy ass all over the place.
Benching properly with an arch is safe. You also can't tell if his ass left the contact of the bench from that angle.