or Connect

Posts by I<3Bacon

fml now what the fuck do i do? can i still deadlift?
RHET Injury Room Bros: Just wondering if anyone's heard of anything like this before. Was benching two nights ago. As I was finishing my working sets, I started to get a burning sensation down the fronts of both of my arms (forearms, biceps, shoulders) and it slowly got worse (strength wasn't affected at all tho). A set or two into my accessory work (which is basically just more benching), it got so painful, I had to stop. Even driving home was uncomfortable. A day...
Ah... prob semi-generation gap. I was definitely one of the older kids when TMNT was big.RE: arm numbnessMe three. Noticed I wasn't getting the numbness when I traveled. Just bought thick solid tight hotel down pillows about a year ago so head is more elevated. Took care of it.
+1 on the knee sleeves. Knees feel so much better front squatting now (altho it doesn't take long before they start smelling like death). Just recently learned there is a fed (or feds?) that don't even allow sleeves in raw comp tho. Also how the hell is pokemon "nostalgic"? Aren't kids still playing with that stuff?
There's a guy at my gym who always has a few chocolate candy bars in his gym bag. I see him snacking on them before, during, and after lifting. He also benches ~400 so it must be doing something.
Damn how do you have it already?
^ one of my friends was visiting Iceland a couple years ago and was looking for a gym to get a workout in. Stumbled into Jakabol thinking the place looked pretty legit. I think the giants were shocked a 5'2" asian girl wanted to squat with them so they just let her. She had no idea it was Magnus Ver Magnusson's gym (he wasn't there at the time tho).
We making Coldsnap pause that bench too?
^ I loled I regretted my 13mm for about a week. Would have regretted the 10mm indefinitely.