or Connect

Posts by I<3Bacon

I would not have.Beltless front squats
Of course "health" and "junk" are both ambiguous terms which is why I'm calling you out for calling quest bars junk food. I wanted you to explain why the ingredients are weird. The list of ingredients is notably shorter than just about any protein bar on the market and way the hell shorter than most processed foods. There are only 1-2 ingredients that aren't immediately obvious what they are, but they do a good job of explaining what they are (such as plant-based...
1. You actually just called me a name. I have not.2. I did not ask you why you THOUGHT it was junk food. You flat out declared it was. I asked you to explain your declaration. You told me your thoughts rather than facts which is a very "broscience" thing to do.3. The implications of someone eating a quest bar over "junk food" is the macronutrient profile. Compare them to anything you can get from a fast food restaurant. Compare the ingredients while you're at it. Why does...
The broscience is strong with this one
Explain this.>inb4 not as much fiber as advertised>inb4 quest posting broscience videos and getting reprimanded by alan aragon/layne nortonYou're fuckin shredded brah
yes no yesready to eat, fiber, tastes pretty goodAside from fiber, beef jerky falls into the same category, but that's not cheap either. But I can afford the convenience and I understand not everyone can.
The only Quest bars worth getting are the choco chip cookie dough and the cookies n cream ones.
There's a gal at my gym with an almost identical bench setup. Dunno what her max competition bench is, but I've seen her do 100kg touch and go (competes at 114 and 123lb). Even with that huge arch, the butt cheeks are still touching the bench.
I dunno who this guy is but I feel inclined to subscribe to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUXfVUaZDtU
I love Andre the Giant even more now (RIP)