or Connect

Posts by I<3Bacon

lol not a year... but charly's made amazing progress
Yes and yes. All rook arike. All dress arike.
Edited post to answer some questions
First fit I've posted in almost 5yrs lol EDIT to answer some questions: - Navy nylon stock sz50 (only deleted shoulder guzzets). Just told Charly I didn't want to mess with MTM and let him take the wheel. Honestly surprised at how well it fit without tweaking anything. Wasn't expecting that. Between classic and slim is accurate - Even after owning several TOJ garments (back when I weighed 45lbs less lol) the quality of the materials used exceeded my expectations -...
A couple of my friends have said good things about Cissus, but I felt like it didn't do anything for me
Seems like the best sumo pullers recommend lifters who are new to sumo to pull from blocks to learn the mechanics and now to properly use your hips
Same. As soon as someone finds out a guy is good, they get a million referrals and then you basically have to drop everything to make absurd appointment times.
That's fucking crazy. If there's a reputable ART/Graston practitioner near you, I'd def consult with them.
I'm guessing you mean Graston. Cons: If the tissue is already damaged or it's a locked up muscle, it'll hurt. Sometimes to the point of tears. Possible bruising, but shouldn't be a lot. Also you may feel that absolutely nothing was accomplished. Pros: It COULD result in faster recovery. Even instant. Calf was seized up once and was painful to walk up and down stairs. Few minutes of (painful) Graston and it freed up and honestly felt like there was nothing ever wrong with...
lol hang in there brah we're all gonna make it