or Connect

Posts by I<3Bacon

Nice spread GN #twss
fuji setup a youtube channel where all you do is bake and talk about daughters of Russian tzars, celltech, and Eason's Thai ladyboys. Shit will blow up then monetize it Baklava looks good too
I know Charly started using a red one. We have all of them at our gym but only started using the blue one before my last meet for some overload work after my main sets. After a couple sets, feels surprisingly natural.
Looked like a warm up
Who needs powerlifting when you have ladybois?
In Zahir's case, I believe GPA uses a mono
There's a lot of buzz about Zahir... he's the ugly villain everyone loves to hate (see here). The Zahir haters will say he will never make it down to 110kg. Will get called for depth. 460kg wasn't really on the bar. This is a psyche-out video calling out Dan in hopes he does something stupid in training to injure himself. But if you ask Dan about Zahir, he will only have good things to say about him. Regardless, should be a good show. The guys I train with are having...
I knew CYC was heavy but had no idea how freakishly tall he is until I saw all those spotters
His sumo form is great.
On bench days, I do both. Paused first then TnG as the main assistance movement. Basically "overloads" the top half of the movement compared to pausing (and more practice grooving the movement)