or Connect

Posts by I<3Bacon

Hold yourself
My $50 Oster is finally showing signs of slowing down after 4yrs of chopping up ice and frozen bananas. If that's the worst I'm throwing in there, any point in getting something nicer or just buy another $50 blender?
Exactly.
Same. 10,000 employee company. No discounted anything. Money spent covering employees increases every year. Coverage decreases. Employee premium contribution increases. Why even bother trying to take care of myself? No one else is.
It's actually a huge part of the business if the company is providing any sort of health insurance for the employees.
Calorie is a calorie but stick to your new macros. Should be fine if you're getting enough fiber and feeling satiated.
Doesn't mean much. There's a kid at my gym about my height and weight whose max squat is double mine. We wear the same pant size (altho he fills them out much better than I do)
How many weeks out from the meet do you start your peaking cycle?
CTK: bb grip unless you plan on learning the oly lifts later
Depends on how fat you are and if you're gaining or losing weight. There's some fairly recent research showing more muscle sparing on really low bf% individuals who are still at a deficit when consuming more than 1g/lb. If you're obese, obviously 1g/lb isn't necessary.