or Connect

Posts by skalogre

Quote: Originally Posted by DNW Glad to see you back dood. For a while I thought you came to your senses and got normal friends. I? Normal friends? You must have me confused with someone less...odd P.s. thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by Alter I was wondering that too. You just lurking these days, Skal? Quote: Originally Posted by DNW Jeebus skalogre, is it just me or I haven't seen you in ages? Possibly. I want to try that Sapporo, btw.
So, how is everyone? I have been asked 1-2 times where I have been so rather than spam up other people's threads I'll just post here (yes I am just that bloody nice - or secretly a reclusive narcissist, not sure ). So after the divorce, kept working, did some rethinking of things; got re-acclimatised (somewhat) to being single, then re-acclimatised (somewhat) to being in a relationship, then became a gentleman of leisure for some months. Having been a jobless lout for...
I am sure the R8 will be a fabulous drive and I think it looks really nice. But not only will you have to deal with what is often the case with Audi - reliability issues in general - but there are specific issues to the design I remember reading about from some automotive fora (such as regulars on Bob is The Oil Guy who post on Miata.net). The fact that RLI BioSyn oil was formulated to deal with the lubrication and shearing problems that engine exhibits is not the best...
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy be better with pics, m@t. in any case have fun and keep us updated. +1
Right, so relatively recently I discovered the incredible world of 1970's Ethiopian jazz. I know there is this incredible "Ethiopiques" collection but it seems to be a huge number of separate discs. Where do I start? Has there been a box set or some sort of better priced way to get a good collection? I'd rather not get the "Best of Ethiopiques" discs as I can see myself getting duplicates. Anyone?
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Huge fan of extreme/experimental music. I like noisy stuff. Like SPK, Einstursende Neubauten, any Rozz Williams spoken word or noise, etc etc. For extreme metal, I always had a liking for black metal stuff, like Emperor. How did I not notice this thread? Other than the fact I have been, absent I mean. I have to admit that I am not a Christian Death fan. There, I said it. I do love Coldworld's first...
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt Just had ass kicked at the gym by the owner and three personal trainers who were standing around bored. Damn that hurt. and yet I say with a reasonable degree of confidence...even a few kilo overweight and with two whole Pepsis in me...I still get laid more than you Just by the war stories that pepper the forum, I would say that the "you" in this case would apply to most people on the planet...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr Herbert persian women, even the ugly ones are good looking. Herr, herr, oh yes. Those high cheekbones, almond-shaped eyes and arched eyebrows that are endemic to the area go a long way.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad This is what it took to bring you back from the dead? Hah! Daft product announcements from The Church of Steve are to me what nuclear testing is to Gojiira - will awaken with a roar! Ok, maybe a feeble whiny post not a roar but I do have an online persona to maintain, after all, damn it. Plus less destruction to major metropolitan areas. P.s. why does Firefox want me to correct Gojira to Giraldo? P.p.s....