or Connect

Posts by KJT

The wife and I are trying to raise some scratch for the holidays so we can give some nice gifts. For sale is a pair of J Crew Janey Flats that my wife bought but hasn't worn yet. They're really pretty shoes. Link below is to the ebay auction, but I'm completely willing (in fact would prefer) to sell them to a forum member. Price is listed below (including shipping), but I will entertain reasonable offers in an effort to sell quickly. J Crew Janey Patent Flats 9.5 Neon...
The wife and I are trying to raise some scratch for the holidays so we can give some nice gifts. I'm selling some shoes that I don't wear very much and are in good condition. Links below are to the ebay auctions, but I'm completely willing (in fact would prefer) to sell them to a forum member. Prices are listed below (including shipping), but I will entertain reasonable offers in an effort to sell quickly. RM Williams Craftsman Boots in Chestnut (10G(AU) /11D(US)) -...
Juicer:vsJuicer
The coolest patina in my opinion comes from cutting beef. It leaves this patina that turns electric blue when it hits sunlight. To help it set in, I bought a really cheap cut of beef, and sliced it up nice and thin. The knife would look amazing in mgm's kitchen.
I go Chevy Chase Wine & Spirits a lot b/c it's closest liquor store to my house. Nice bourbon selection that always seems to be growing. Really like the guys who work there. Have you tried the Magruder's next door? They actually have a good selection too, and run frequent sales.
What's the bakery?
I can second Calvert Woodley. They usually have whatever I'm looking for, but if they don't, they'll order it even if you only want one bottle.
It's interesting to me that you say that the dishes from Tru are awkward to eat , when the Japanese dishes, especially the baby squid one, look extremely awkward to eat to me as well. Did you eat that meal with chopsticks or fork and knife?
Followed by a two month nap. Decadent as hell.
You nailed it.