or Connect

Posts by converge

Long sleeves
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo I eat 6 eggs (3 without yolks) and a thick slice of whole wheat bread in the morning along with 2 cups of nonfat milk. This. But I only need three eggs and a slice of whole wheat toast. Keeps me full for hours.
Quote: Originally Posted by djs488 I'm worried that my RB2132 New Wayfarers may be too big for my face. I know they come in three sizes, but I'm not entirely sure which one I have. In addition to the model (RB2132), color code (901), "55◻18" is also written on the inside of my glasses. Is this referring to the size? Is this the small, medium, or large model? Thanks! New Wayfarers come in two sizes: 52mm (small) and 55mm (large). You have...
If you can roll your sleeves, they are too baggy.
Mids
Quote: Originally Posted by auto90403 Likewise. Whenever I see an adult man wearing an open shirt so the top of his crew neck t-shirt is visible, I think he's still dressing like a little boy. +1
FYI: The ones from Zappos are made in china unless otherwise specified. They do specify the "Japanese polo".
Navy was my first choice but they don't seem to come in narrow widths so I settled for the brown.
Canvas: or Perforated leather:
Canvas: or Perforated leather: