or Connect

Posts by converge

Quote: Originally Posted by Barrylicious I dig the youngstown flannel a lot, but like previously discussed, something about me just can't stomach $70 for a flannel shirt I recently ordered the Youngstown flannel in XS as my first J.Crew button-down. It fit me like a freaking tent. I'm short, 5'6" with a slim build. If anyone has a similar stature, don't waste your time. The shoulders actually fit OK. However, the arms were too long and baggy,...
I used a 256 for about a year but found that it was slightly too small for my lifestyle. More times than not, it seemed I was always struggling to fit stuff in it. Even with a pair of shoes and some clothes it looked like a bloated tick. So I upgraded to the 257. I do miss the slim look of the 256 but now I don't have to worry about cramming stuff into my bag anymore. With both the 256 and 257, I have always struggled with using the shoulder strap. If I'm not using the...
^^^ 256. You can tell this by the lack of a strap handle. ^^^
I'm 5'6" 135lbs and think I've found the best resource for slim fit shirts: www.tailorstore.com You build a MTM shirt one of two ways: the shirt measurements or you body measurements. For my first shirt, I used the measurements of a Gap button-down shirt sized slim-fit XS that fit really well. Surprisingly the shirt came out pretty close (not exact) to the Gap slim-fit XS. Since then I've ordered four more shirts, tweaking the measurements each time. I've noticed some...
Kiya, are the current Flathead houndstooth shirts with the sawtooth pockets the same dimensions as the previous houndstooth shirts with the original pockets?
1. Wash hair every three days. 2. Tigi hair stick: http://www.amazon.com/TIGI-BedHead-S...3044707&sr=8-4
Only really used Proraso but don't see a reason to try anything else.
Anyone have any experience with the Sherpa-lined hoodie? Specifically the vintage navy color. I'm wondering if the shade is too close to denim to look good. http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...8038/18038.jsp
I purchased one of your oxfords a while back when it was the "new fit with the slimmer sleeves". How would an XS of that shirt fit compared to an XS of these new expensive shirts?
Quote: Originally Posted by RCG Tiburon So I wanted to get a pair of Levi's 501 STF, but ended up getting the 501s in what looks/feels like a one wash. It does say 501XX, but the label said neither Shrink-to-fit nor preshrunk. Should I get these hemmed? Will they shrink if I soak them? I am thoroughly confused. Looks like I might need to start working out Comments on fit appreciated. Sorry about picture quality, shirt is black, pants are...