or Connect

Posts by converge

$175 for the ubiquitous W+H Tiger Fleece hoodie. Thing is more like a jacket though...very warm.
I'm sure this has been answered a million times before, but even with a Google site search, I can't find out exactly what the discount is if I buy the tote. Also, how does the discount work with online orders? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by dswang Ergh, too bad for me. The XXS measurements are good for me as-is, but at some point I will have to wash it. Any smaller and I won't be able to button it up. EDIT: oh wait, I think you are talking about the new shoulder measurements vs. washing it (which I assumed). Yeah, 15"+ shoulders are pretty small, I guess I can't buy this after all. Just have it dry-cleaned. There will be no shrinkage then.
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell All the XXS and the XXL have been reduced to $68 after the discount. Because the XXS and the XXL are not selling at all, we will not be making anymore after this next run of shirts which I will be posting up tomorrow. http://www.michaeljkrell.com/wovens.htm I just purchased the black/white houndstooth in XXS for the discounted $68. My current MJK shirt is the XS blue oxford from last season with...
One of the reasons I like my 257.
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB I've had my plain water buffalo Coach one for 4 years and still looks sexy as hell. I have the tan version of the water buffalo card case (no fold) and really like it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert Srsly. If it's under $500 a garment, I figure why not just trash the shit out of it. Why take care of anything. I'll be happy if it lasts the entire season. I wouldn't expect a sweater from the mall to last more than that. And like someone else said, it only contains a small percentage of cashmere.
Quote: Originally Posted by van_hammersly I'm as short as both you guys and never realized the bag was meant to sit higher than that. It hangs where I've always worn my messenger bags Hey, I'm 5'6". Does the 257 look too big for my frame?
Quote: Originally Posted by wagthesam For clarks when walking do your heels slip up when walking? is that an indication to go down half a size? Not for me. My heels slightly slip in 9's but 8.5's were way too small.