or Connect

Posts by converge

I'm selling a Wings + Horns "black tiger fleece" shawl pullover sweater in excellent condition. This is from F/W 2010 and I only wore this a handful of times. Shipping is free to the continental United States. Size: Small - Fits slim with high armholes Shoulders: 16.5" Pit to pit: ~16" (not sure exactly where to measure because of the reinforced armpits) Sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff): 26" Body (back neck seam to bottom): 24.25"
For those who are in between a small duffle and medium duffle, consider the medium travel bag. Small duffle: 39 linear inches Medium travel bag: 42 linear inches Medium duffle: 52 linear inches I have the medium travel bag and it's been great for overnight trips and weekend trips. It has the advantage of being one of Filson's largest bags that is still carry-on compliant. But what puts it over the top are the 4 outside pockets and 2 inside pockets (which I can easily...
I bought a Filson 246 back in March, which I use during weekends. I noticed that the shoulder pad is showing significantly more wear than the shoulder pad from my 257, which has been used almost daily for two years! Now granted, the 246 is used for much heavier loads, but the 257 shoulder pad is still practically smooth, while the 246 shoulder pad has tiny bits of leather peeling. Is this normal wear?
I'm selling a beautifully made Sterlingwear "Authentic" peacoat in size 32S (short) in black. I have only worn this peacoat once, so it's in "like new" condition! Shoulders: 16" Pit to pit: 17" Sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff): 23.5" Body (back neck seam to bottom): 29.5"
I'm selling lightly worn APC New Cure's in raw, size 26. I only wore these for three straight evenings in my house (never stepped outside). Measurements: Waist: 28" Inseam: 31.5" (I had these hemmed 1" from the original inseam) Rise: 9" Knee: 7" Leg opening: 6.75" Sold.
How does the medium duffle handle when it's not fully loaded? Does it somewhat keep its shape? I have a 257 that I use as a work/day bag but I need something for the weekend. I've been looking at both the medium duffle and the large travel bag. They both have the same height/depth measurements but the duffle is 25" long whereas the travel bag is only 20" long. I'd like the versatility of the longer duffle (could be used for week long trips) but I'm afraid it's too big for...
PM sent. Also, I have a 29" waist. Would I go with XS (28") or S (30") boxer-briefs?
PM sent!
When will the hats be on the website?
Ordered a houndstooth last week. Any idea when it will ship?