or Connect

Posts by converge

My 2009 257 has YKK zippers and my 2011 246 has Filson zippers.
Not a DSX. That's a DSS.
Thoughts on the tan with similarly colored khakis? I have a tan 257 and tan 246 but I'm thinking about picking up a 256 for office/work use. Since I'll be mostly wearing khakis, I'm thinking the otter green will have a better contrast color-wise but I've never seen that color in real life. It looks somewhat bland in the online pictures. This is a casual office environment so I could pull off either color.
Not even close.
I was torn between the small and medium duffle for overnight and weekend trips. I went with the medium travel bag and have not regretted it. I do like the aesthetics of the duffles, but the travel bags are more functional in my opinion. The outside side pockets are great for storing items you need to get to quickly (water bottle, sunglass case, compact umbrella). The longer outside pockets and interior pockets are great for storing books. I can even fit my 13" MacBook Pro...
SOLD
Up for sale is a pair of Quoddy Bluchers in Horween Cavalier navy blue with red camp sole. The size is 10C (narrow width) and the shoes are the unlined version. There is about two months of wear and some light scratches but the shoes are still in overall good condition. Unfortunately, they are a solid 1/2 size too big for me and I cannot justify keeping them. Shipping is free to the contiguous lower 48 United States.
My medium travel bag has developed some weird white scuff marks. I'm not sure how I got these, but I was wondering what would be a recommended solution for reducing their appearance.
That looks like a 257.
My 257 has these holes, which are about 3/8". My medium travel bag is at home so I can't check that right now.