or Connect

Posts by converge

Can I wear olive gloves with a black jacket?
Quote: Originally Posted by blantonator I wouldn't wear a button-down under a track jacket. Just stick to something simple like a t-shirt. And what the heck is going on with that collar?
Up for sale is a Wings+Horns Slim Fit brown Tiger Fleece hoodie size small. The garment is in great condition and has only been washed once (cold wash, hung dry). $90 shipped to the lower 48 states. Measurements: Underarm to underarm: 18" Shoulder to shoulder: 17" Shoulder to wrist: 25" Neck to bottom: 23.5"
I'm looking for a stylish and high-quality shoe/boot that will dress up with gray slacks (for business casual) and dress down with dry denim. Would either of these AE's fit the bill? Taunton: Manhattan:
I wear a 28" waist in Slim Jims, so should I size down to a 27" waist for the Finns?
No, because I do not think it exists.
Is there anywhere online I can cop the Achilles mid-tops in 42 or 43?
I have a Speckled hoodie and Striped Terry hoodie in both XS. They both fit slim, with the Striped Terry hoodie being slimmer. How does the Flannel Lined hoodie match up with these two in regards to slimness?
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 Abercrombie 7FAM Kenneth Cole Other than the logo, I really like this shirt. Nice and simple stripes and a great slim fit.
Thanks for everyone's insight, although I didn't realize this would be such a controversial topic. For now, I'm going to just stick with gray and charcoal wool pants, as I agree that black is just too hard to pull off.