or Connect

Posts by converge

Guthrie Govan is probably the most versatile guitarist I've seen. The man can seriously do it all. Also, another vote for Pat Martino as being the absolute sickest of the straight jazz players.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bakes which pair of desert boots to get - grey http://davidzinc.stores.yahoo.net/cl79036.html# or black http://clarks.zappos.com/n/p/dp/5530511/c/106.html will wear mostly with jeans. I personally like sand the best, but I would chose grey over black.
Quote: Originally Posted by smoothy504ny black on black This is a huge improvement.
Quote: Originally Posted by werthan Thank you all for the opinions. Based on advice from this forum, I actually purchased Clarks Desert Boots in dark brown this weekend. I also intend to purchase the Comfort Craftsman in brown or black. I also am trying to purchase the attached boots from a.testoni. I do not know much about the brand, but for some reason, I really would like a grey suede boot. (I agree that the first boot above really is not a...
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell Alright guys, don't kill me on this one. Take it easy Rye... Probably because I wore shoes with little or no support for the last 7 years or so, my flat feet and my knees have been killing me everyday after work. I just feel drained after a couple hours of work because of this. I tried different kinds of inserts and nothing helped. Have you thought about getting custom-fit orthotics? My feet are...
Can I wear olive gloves with a black jacket?
Quote: Originally Posted by blantonator I wouldn't wear a button-down under a track jacket. Just stick to something simple like a t-shirt. And what the heck is going on with that collar?
Up for sale is a Wings+Horns Slim Fit brown Tiger Fleece hoodie size small. The garment is in great condition and has only been washed once (cold wash, hung dry). $90 shipped to the lower 48 states. Measurements: Underarm to underarm: 18" Shoulder to shoulder: 17" Shoulder to wrist: 25" Neck to bottom: 23.5"
I'm looking for a stylish and high-quality shoe/boot that will dress up with gray slacks (for business casual) and dress down with dry denim. Would either of these AE's fit the bill? Taunton: Manhattan:
I wear a 28" waist in Slim Jims, so should I size down to a 27" waist for the Finns?