or Connect

Posts by converge

Quote: Originally Posted by Mikrais Same size as chucks for me. +1
Asymmetrical hoodie measurements?
Quote: Originally Posted by spoonman I got smalls. Your sleeves don't bunch up a little? You must have long arms, or I'm a freak . I wear extra-smalls. They probably would bunch up with smalls.
Quote: Originally Posted by spoonman Finally, I don't know if I am short or what (about 5'7"), but the sleeves were 2-3" too long on me. I think you could make the sleeves shorter. I'm about your height, a little shorter, and the sleeves of the extra-small MJK hoodies fit me perfect. Did you get small or extra-small? Quote: Originally Posted by spoonman I took the hoodie out for a test drive on my daily jog. As...
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell Yes, the interlock shirt is ready to go. Just pm me your email and I will send you an invoice. The colors should be confirmed in the next couple of days... PM sent.
I want to order a bunch of clothes but since the colors are not finalized, should I wait? You say the interlock shirt is ready, so could I just order that one now?
I like 4 and 6.
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell We are thinking of offering the twill jacket in off white (bone) as well as the blue. The khaki that we could get and the black just don't go very well with our color scheme. Is this ok? How does the blue match up to the "color" of dry denim? I try to avoid dark blues because they don't give a good enough contrast against a pair of dry blue denim. The jacket almost looks like a purplish blue in the...
How shear is the asymmetrical hoodie? Would an undershirt be visible underneath?
Everything looks pretty sick. Do you have a side shot of the Italian jacket? I'm curious to see how the caped back looks from a side angle. I'll be pre-ordering some stuff once you get the measurements posted.