or Connect

Posts by converge

Brand-new with tags Nudie Grim Tim Dry Organic 28x34 jeans. It's like a Slim Jim up top but with a Thin Finn on the bottom. Measurements Waist: 29" Inseam: 34.5" Thigh: 10.2" Leg opening: 6.8" Rise: 9.8" $160 shipping anywhere to the lower United States.
Ben Sherman's website now has extra-smalls. Though I've never seen them in stores.
If you can find Gap "slim-fit" shirts in XS, they fit pretty well. They are most likely longer than BoO shirts but they're pretty slim in the body and arms. The slimmest OTR shirts I've found yet.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mikrais Same size as chucks for me. +1
Asymmetrical hoodie measurements?
Quote: Originally Posted by spoonman I got smalls. Your sleeves don't bunch up a little? You must have long arms, or I'm a freak . I wear extra-smalls. They probably would bunch up with smalls.
Quote: Originally Posted by spoonman Finally, I don't know if I am short or what (about 5'7"), but the sleeves were 2-3" too long on me. I think you could make the sleeves shorter. I'm about your height, a little shorter, and the sleeves of the extra-small MJK hoodies fit me perfect. Did you get small or extra-small? Quote: Originally Posted by spoonman I took the hoodie out for a test drive on my daily jog. As...
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell Yes, the interlock shirt is ready to go. Just pm me your email and I will send you an invoice. The colors should be confirmed in the next couple of days... PM sent.
I want to order a bunch of clothes but since the colors are not finalized, should I wait? You say the interlock shirt is ready, so could I just order that one now?
I like 4 and 6.