or Connect

Posts by converge

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog I wore my white mid courts for the first time today, and to prevent indigo staining I cuffed my jeans, but there's still some indigo that has stained it ALREADY in the span of 1 hour! Should I just embrace the stains? It seems like there's not much you can do about it (did a quick search); don't want to tape my jeans cuz that's just weird. Are there any industrial cleaners I can use that will totally eliminate...
Quote: Originally Posted by cldpsu I don't mean to insult you, but is anyone else thinking, who cares? +1
Never. If there is no god, what's the point?
Quote: Originally Posted by why I never understood boat shoes. They're loafers for boating. Do any of you own boats? No but my dad does. Although I would wear them regardless.
I rock the dark brown leathers with white soles.
Can I pull these off with jeans?
[quote=michaeljkrell;1723218] Khakis #3 - $65 Waist - 15 Upper Thigh - 11 Knee - 7.75 Leg Opening - 6.75 Upper Rise - 10 Are these equivalent to 30" slim or skinny?
Quote: Originally Posted by alorable Sooo...did we figure out if this the 257 or 256. I'm thinking 257... It's the 256. The 257 has a square leather patch where the strap hook is: The 256 does not: