or Connect

Posts by converge

Quote: Originally Posted by KBW slightly large if anything but pretty much tts +1
Quote: Originally Posted by wmmk Regarding the AE's, it's just that their lasts have a chunky, less than shapely feel to them. For AE wingtips, the Strand is as sleek as you'll get. Edward Green (or even John Lobb, if you really wanted to splurge) would b sleeker and better-made, but also more expensive. Then again, they'll last longer and be a better investment in general... Some AE's are sleek and some AE's are "blobby". I have a pair of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mexicorn 2. Sperry boat shoes in navy: These are an excellent choice for summer. Quote: Originally Posted by Mexicorn 3. This one's a toss up, as I'd like to get at least one true dress shoe for my wardrobe. I was thinking something like a black brogue wingtip, but hopefully under $150. I've heard a lot of good things about allen edmonds on the forums, at least in the <$400 range, so a pair of...
Quote: Originally Posted by js4design sorry to tread on ground already covered, but i'm torn between the 7" and 5" inseam j.crew shorts in off-white. i'm 5'8" and athletic but slim for reference, and i have relatively longer legs for my height. would 5" be too much, especially when not worn near the beach? I'm 5'6" and the 5" were way too short. I can't imagine anyone pulling those off. So I returned them for the 7".
This stuff isn't wearable outside of the internet.
Quote: Originally Posted by MiniW wow, awesome bag! raf x eastpak right? raf x hefty
Quote: Originally Posted by JGP. Definitely button down. ^^^
I like those. But then again, I'm a sucker for wingtips. Where 2 kop?
Is the micro-check slimmer than the houndstooth?
Ugly as shit.