or Connect

Posts by converge

Added pics and measurements.
Quote: Originally Posted by kleny what do you guys think of the barracuda jacket? I saw one at ODIN from rag&bone and it was amazing. Amazing fit, amazing material..but it was too expensive =( where can i purchase a not too expensive barracuda jacket? i saw the jcrew one for $300 but I have no intention of spending $300 on something jcrew makes. Harrington
Is the fit of the "essential" and "broken-in" chino shorts the same?
Allen-Edmonds Mora - Brown Allen-Edmonds Bel Air - Walnut Clarks Desert boots - Sand Sperry Top-siders A/O - Classic brown High-top Chucks - Canvas black High-top Chucks - Leather white
Quote: Originally Posted by james nicolas try alternative apparel +1
I just placed an order for an extra-small plaid button-down. I'm assuming it has the new fit?
I'm selling brand-new with tags Nudie Thin Finn Dry Grey Coated jeans in size 28x32. Measurements: Waist: 29" Inseam: 32" Rise: 9" Knee: 6.75" Leg opening: 6.5" $130 shipped to the lower 48 U.S. states. Email for shipping elsewhere. Sold
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 The upcoming Spring 2009 Paul Smith collection has some really nice ones. Not cheap though. The only non-Sperry/Quoddy's that actually look good.
Wings + Horns
Navy sweater with dry denim: not enough contrast to work?