or Connect

Posts by Johnny Amiga

Will take measurements, then order duffle. Love it. Deciding between cracked pepper and camel is pretty difficult tho.
Duffle and fishtail parka details soon please. I'd like to order one (or possibily both) before the euro goes down the toilet for good (thx irish banks!).
Right now: -TOJ Melton wool bomber. Initially I was maybe even a little sorry I didn't just get a leather one, but I've fallen in love with this again. -APC NS. Bought my second pair today, they fit me so much better than any of the japanese denims I have. -EG shawl collar cardi. No idea what season this is from, but it's huge and looks almost like the one Harrison Ford wears at the end of Blade Runner. It's brilliant. -Alden for Winn Perry longwings. -MTO trickers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr. Mabuse I'm not sure if I should find this funny or be offended by it. Def not meant to offend or to make fun of the genre. We don't take our interpretation of black metal too seriously, but I do think that the two songs we'll do on our first EP are infact pretty damn good. Well, atleast in theory. Might be that my horrible vocals sink the tracks when we do the final cuts. Only recently got into Wolves in the...
So, I'm heading to ATP (http://www.atpfestival.com/events/godspeednightmare.php) on the 3rd-5th of dec, and I figure I might as well spend a few days in London afterwards. It's been a good ten years since I've last been there and I think I'm going alone this time, so I'd appreciate some recommendations. I figure ATP's three days will be enough partying (??), so I'm looking to basically checking out some stores and maybe some culture. As I want to spend most of my meagre...
Got into black metal quite recently, as our band (well, me and other guy) decided to do a black metal single as our first release. Our previous stuff (all unreleased, as we're absolutely horrible at producing, mixing or finishing anything) has mostly been like new wave or synth wave or futu or whatever, but this change in gears is doing us good. So much fun to just record live to a tape deck with a shitty mic, instead of wanking around with mixers and whatnot. And I can't...
Quote: Originally Posted by robin I would wear those patent leather longwings. New custom trickers for Bureau: http://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop...or-the-bureau/ Goddamn. Just when I said I needed the woodstocks, that pair of copper suede bourtons comes along. Beautiful, just beautiful. Best bourtons I've ever seen.
Love those woodstocks. Been meaning to get myself a pair for ages, need to get around to actually picking up a pair. Also, too bad Trickers only offers a longwing model as MTO (and special orders etc). The longwing shape is tremendous on the heavy country lasts. Works really nicely as an alternative to Aldens and such, my next Trickers MTO will def be a longwing of some sort. This one's for Museum Ark: I'd kop that, but that'd look tremendous in just plain and simple...
Quote: Originally Posted by Simontuntelder Ok, instead of asking us, a bunch of know-nothing wankers, you should just e-mail Richard at the shoehealer. He will gladly answer all questions. He knows his Trickers, and if he doesn't know, he'll contact Trickers. I can't recommend doing this enough. What he said. Richard knows all and dude is patient too. Took me ages to get all the details down on my own MTO trickers order but the end result...
Tres Bien's selection is the most interesting one I've seen so far. Especially their selections in outerwear are really good. Haven't liked the Bike jacket before, but it looks nice here. Still, if I do end up buying one piece from their outerwear selection, I think I'd go with the Andover. One of the best versions of the jacket I reckon.