or Connect

Posts by Johnny Amiga

Just got an e-mail, my cracked peppah duffle is on it's way. Damn that was fast, good job TOJ!
Once upon a time in the west. (but mharwitt's list is very good too)
I want a second pair of MTO trickers. Some MTO Alfred Sargent too, their quality/price-ratio is pretty insane.
Eh, that doesn't even look like a hitlerjugend cut. I don't think it's necessarily a good idea to go around trying to emulate a haircut that does invoke associations with the jugend, but the end result looks more like a regular hipster haircut anyways. Having said that, I don't think a haircut by itself can be offensive. Obv if you combine a nazi-ish haircut with clothing that references the look, it's a bad idea but in a different context I think it's not too bad. Some...
I'm a bit slow, I've only started regretting my 2009 purchases now. Man I bought alot of stupid shit back then.
Single breasted TOJ mac yes please. Preferably in a slightly wider range of colors than the regular khaki/navy. It'd be nice.
Great thread! Found from Esquire, this is a great starting point for a good risotto. Quote: THE RATATOUILLE 1 1/2 cups of each of the following, diced (about one small vegetable of each type): bell pepper (any color) Japanese eggplant zucchini yellow squash 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 3 tbsp olive oil a few basil leaves, torn into pieces leaves from a few thyme sprigs 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped Put all ingredients in a bowl. Toss to coat and...
Hoping there'll be an option for a whiskey calf collared moto at some point. Would kop.
Was there talk of new leather styles at some point or do I remember all wrong? Thinking spring '11 might be the time for me to kop a toj leather at last.
Duffle ordered. Should look nice in cracked pepper, methinks.