or Connect

Posts by ionakana97

Prices update! $5 off everything
Hey guys! Few things that I have for sale. Some BNWT that I never got around to wearing and some used but in great condition items. All the prices below include the shipping cost and I do ship USPS w/tracking to anywhere in the U.S. only. If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will post measurements as accurate as possible. All items are 100% authentic. Payments accepted only through paypal. Marc Jacobs Brown Moleskin Pants *100% Moleskin Cotton (BNWT)...
Do you still have the Dukes? if so, can i get the current measurements please?
For sale is a superb condition Spizike Cool Grey in Size 7 Mens. Shoes were literally only worn twice. Sole is is beautiful white. no stains. 100% authentic. The right toe has a slight loosening of the thread, but no biggie at all. Super rare pair of jordans in a rare size! $90 shipped anywhere in the US
Brand New Pair of rare Clarks Moccassins Size 7M 8.5W unisex. Shoes are brand new. Only tried on, but did not fit. 140 dollar pair of rare Clarks! $80 Shipped anywhere in the US
Measurements posted!
Brand new w/tags Military Style Slim Fit Blazer Sz 34R $70 Shipped Shoulder Length - 17" Total Length (Vertical length from end of shoulder to bottom of jacket) - 26" Chest (armpit to armpit) - 19" Sleeve Length (armpit to end of sleeve) - 19" Excellent Condition Winter Wool Doubled breasted Slim Fit Coat Sz 36R Sold Shoulder to Shoulder - 18" Shoulder to Bottom Seem (total vertical length) - 23.5" Chest (measured from armpit to armpit) - 20" Sleeve length (from armpit...
Pics are up!
I have a pair of the ST-210's Slim Black coated in a size 28 for sale! Worn for a total of two weeks, but these just don't fit me right. Hardly any fades at all. Very slight fade on the right back pocket because of my wallet. No Soaks or anything. The resin on the top thigh area is disappearing but the knee and below still has full resin on it. Measurements (all aligned flat and straight across) Waist: 15" Inseam: 34" Upper thigh: 10.5" Knee: 7.5" Leg opening:...
Yea, that's what I've been noticing about the waist sizing. Are you sure it is 14"? Im really interested...but I just want to make sure the waist is correct.