or Connect

Posts by Pat

What happened at Elizabeth? I have been twice and really enjoyed both visits.
Common Projects desert boots size 40. Worn 15-20 times, really nice condition overall. Asking $135 shipped to the USA
Size 29 Dior Jake 17.5cm Worn gently about twenty times, fantastic condition. Never washed. Looking for $450 shipped within the USA.
Pm sent
never worn, $100 shipped to the usa. hemmed to a 32" inseam. waist aligned - 15" thigh - 11" leg - 7.25"
wings+horns 1 year wash size 30. worn less than ten times and washed once recently. asking $125.....$110...$100.....$90 shipped to the usa. waist aligned - 16.25" thigh - 11" leg opening - 6.75" inseam - 34.5"
lanvin black captoe size 7uk. i am an 8 in converse and a 41 in common projects and these fit perfectly. these have been worn less than ten times and are in terrific condition. included is the box, shoe bags, extra laces, and authenticity card from luisaviaroma.com price is $325 shipped to the usa.
boka and avec are not open for lunch. purple pig is a great suggestion and is right of the mag mile.
blackbird and topolobampo are my two favorite spots for lunch in chicago. both are on the pricey side as far as lunch goes, but if you do the prix fixe at blackbird it is actually quite reasonable.
rayban n. hoolywood aa dior cp