or Connect

Posts by madison avenue

What do you think about wearing boots with a suit in the spring/summer time? I just got a great pair of Lobb boots and they go great with a suit. Thinking of wearing them this summer. Dont want to look like a fool though.....
This is not very good advice.....
I am going to be getting a few new suits. In the past I went for a very fitted look with my pants short so a tad of my anlke would show. I grew out of that look and I am moving into a new direction of a suit fit. The new fit I am going for I have posted a photo of below. It is the man on the left. I am 5'11 and weight about 180lbs. I need some opinions on how you think a fit like that would work for me. I do not need the usual I hate this suit or I hate the collar on the...
Im staying in downtown Toronto. What is a great place to have dinner? I prefer Japanese or french. No price range. Thanks in advance.
You're first mistake is that you have fallen in love first, that is a big no no. How old are you?
I was wondering what you guys think about vertu phones? Does any one own one here? I was looking into them and they are very nice looking and buying one is more of a "statement" then a necessity I guess, but what do you all think?
Bulk up!! Trust me you will thank me. Suits will look much better ......
I wanted to hear from some carrera owners , as I am considering purchasing one. I am looking to get a certified pre owned with an extended warranty. I wanted to know how reliable the car is and how much it costs to maintain it generally without any unexpected problems such as engine failure. I currenty am on owner of a Range Rover so I know about pricey upkeep of a vechile. I would of went to a porsche forum but they would all just tell me to buy the porsche and not to...
would love to hear some members input if you own or have experienced the car. Please state what year and please state any pros cons problems etc. Would you reccomend buying one? Thanks in advance.
The site sucks and so do their commercials I believe they just want to foreshadow the site with the commercial so I get them an A+ for that!