or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas I'm always curious about the equivalence implied by the left between Rush's drug offenses and the more typical drug offenses that Rush has railed about. Oxycontin is a highly addictive drug that was prescribed to him in the course of medical treatment. Obviously he crossed an ethical line acquiring them extralegally, but it's not like the distribution of Oxycontin is in any way similar to, or even remotely as...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt NPR voice is offensive to my sensibilities. I have a rather peculiar theory about NPR, but I am loathe to divulge it because I fear the wrath of Gdl. You can't just leave us hanging like that.
Where do you buy this stuff? Ralph's has Land O Lakes and Ralph's brand.
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked AF, whnay, Douglas are social conservatives last I checked. If you start countint infrequent CE posters, who knows. Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Ad "dah", "winston" and a bunch of others. I'll throw my hat in and be identified with that bunch.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Tell me what "a Republican" means or constitutes. Every Republican IRL I have ever talked to, failed to find me fit for their party. You're ok by me. The whole big tent thing.
Quote: Originally Posted by imightbechad IMO Sean Hannity is 1000 x worse than Rush. At least Rush doesn't pretend to have serious debates with anyone. And Rush is, at least somewhat, original. I can predict every word that will come out of Sean Hannity's mouth fifteen minutes before he says it.
Hell fucking no. I'd say threads/time in office is about equal.
Fuji.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Whoa, putting it like that makes it seem like a question for a proctologist or someone else who gets paid to spelunk such orifices. Very cute.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Is Teger the new Arethusa? Did anybody ever figured out what motivated that guy's innermost asshole?