or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

Quote: Originally Posted by AlanC Ramsey's, Lexington, Kentucky Really? I've never been a fan of anything but the breakfast.
What's the difference? On the JL website they look almost identical. Would anyone be so kind as to post one or more photos that can show the difference? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by mbc For what it's worth, I actually sweat less now that I've switched from anti-perspirant/deodorant to just deodorant. Same here.
Jermyn II...if not the Chapel, which is the most wonderful shoe I've seen, especially in Parisian Brown Calf.
Either the JL Philip II in black (it could be worn with odd trousers and sportcoat through formal wear) or the JL Chapel in Parisian Brown Calf. I'd probably say to hell with formal events and go with the Chapel.
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 My EGs have fit fine out of the box too - also F width. I still don't know my perfect size in EG and haven't really taken the time to figure it out. As their prices rise, quite frankly they are becoming less and less attractive to me. As EG prices rise do you prefer the step up to Lobb or a step down, and if so, to whom?
Anybody know if this can be retroactive to a purchase that is paid for but has not yet been picked up? I bought a pair of trousers on Sunday and they're now being altered. Think it's worth a shot?
I've always liked navy and pink or charcoal and pink, but I wasn't sure how well all three could work together.
Would it be acceptable to pair navy trousers with a pink shirt and charcoal herringbone (no white in the weave) tie? There will be no jacket worth speaking of, just a white lab coat.
I just bought a pair of light grey trousers and I began looking for socks to match them, but realized that Pantherella does not make such a sock. Does anybody know of a good maker of over the calf wool socks that makes a light grey sock? Thanks, HS.