or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

Hell fucking no. I'd say threads/time in office is about equal.
Fuji.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Whoa, putting it like that makes it seem like a question for a proctologist or someone else who gets paid to spelunk such orifices. Very cute.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Is Teger the new Arethusa? Did anybody ever figured out what motivated that guy's innermost asshole?
Smug Alert
Quote: Originally Posted by kaxixi Teger, the flipside of your argument is that you're forcing good kids to stay in bad schools. +1. We frequently hear that you should judge a society by how well it treats the people at the bottom, but I think it's also important to consider how well a society nurtures its young, promising talent.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger vouchers are a joke and would be the final death knell to inner city schools. As long as the inner city kids are getting a better education, I don't see why it matters that the inner city schools would close.
I have a Samsung SP2504C hard drive. Apparently the interface is SATA 3.0 Gbps. Do I buy a SATA external enclosure or are there more specifics I'll need to know to find the right kind? Thanks again, H_S.
Any idea how much an external hard drive enclosure would cost?
My computer won't boot to Windows because of a software problem, according to Dell tech support. They told me I need to have my files migrated to an external hard drive so that I can format and reinstall. It looks like it's going to cost me $100 to perform the data migration. I have: my computer (which doesn't boot to windows), my wife's computer, and an external hard drive. Given what I have, is there any way to do this on my own? I'm very grateful for any help you...