or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt NPR voice is offensive to my sensibilities. I have a rather peculiar theory about NPR, but I am loathe to divulge it because I fear the wrath of Gdl. You can't just leave us hanging like that.
Where do you buy this stuff? Ralph's has Land O Lakes and Ralph's brand.
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked AF, whnay, Douglas are social conservatives last I checked. If you start countint infrequent CE posters, who knows. Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Ad "dah", "winston" and a bunch of others. I'll throw my hat in and be identified with that bunch.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Tell me what "a Republican" means or constitutes. Every Republican IRL I have ever talked to, failed to find me fit for their party. You're ok by me. The whole big tent thing.
Quote: Originally Posted by imightbechad IMO Sean Hannity is 1000 x worse than Rush. At least Rush doesn't pretend to have serious debates with anyone. And Rush is, at least somewhat, original. I can predict every word that will come out of Sean Hannity's mouth fifteen minutes before he says it.
Hell fucking no. I'd say threads/time in office is about equal.
Fuji.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Whoa, putting it like that makes it seem like a question for a proctologist or someone else who gets paid to spelunk such orifices. Very cute.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Is Teger the new Arethusa? Did anybody ever figured out what motivated that guy's innermost asshole?
Smug Alert