or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

Please quit making sense. You're making people uncomfortable.
And the outcome was what, that they don't appear to have infected anyone else? I really don't give a fuck about making anyone feel safer. Clearly some politicians do.
And as far as we can tell neither infected anyone else. It's still a little early to tell about the er guy from New York, but we should know by now if the nurse infected anyone else.
Lots of bad shit could happen. Aside from an inflated sense of fear surrounding this virus I have yet to hear anybody justify why asymptomatic people who have been exposed should be mandatorily quarantined. "But this is different" is neither a compelling nor intelligent argument.
I'm a neurosurgeon, I get the inclination to be aggressive early. I try to temper it outside of my area of expertise. And it doesn't yet appear that anyone was harmed by the nurses in Texas who weren't quarantined and were traveling during the early stages of infection.
I'm going to go with infectious disease on this one instead of the 7 year olds and the cardiologists.
I have an iPad Air 32gb with wifi + cellular that I purchased in April. It's in perfect condition. I've come to realize that I need much more storage. I want to get an iPad Air 2 128gb. What's your advice for getting the most value out of my iPad Air?
I made the switch to Apple in May when I got my 5S. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the switch to ios 8. It's very laggy and there are a lot of subtle bugs within apps and with air play that have made it a much less enjoyable user experience. It feels like an Android phone at this point. Is this typical for the early days after the release of a new version of ios? Should I expect it to get cleaned up in relatively short order?
Swype is back in my life. I'm so happy I could just about shit.
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Gordon Ramsay Royal Hospital Road were both exceptional.