or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

A couple articles that popped up for me on Google Now mentioned it. Will probably coincide with the watch release.
No, nothing else new in the latest round of articles I read about it. I'm curious how pricing will compare to the 13" MBA.
Looks like we will see the rMBA Feb 24. Hope to get my hands on one by mid-March.
I have a B&W Zeppelin Air that I use in my bedroom. It's big, not particularly portable, and not technically Bluetooth. It uses AirPlay so it sounds great. It looks cool as hell.
Little late to post this, but got a Vitamix and Kitchenaid stand mixer for Christmas. Time to start tackling some more of the French Laundry book recipes.
I need this. Immediately.
My laptop is a Dell XPS of about the same vintage. Maybe 2011. Always has had terrible battery life. An Apple laptop is the final piece of the puzzle needed to complete my transition to using Apple products across the board. The transition began in April of 2014 and started with an iPad.
Not these days. I've considered installing a game just to see how it handles it, but I really don't even have anything that would test its capabilities. Despite the few complaints I've heard about throttling, I feel like the reviews for its gaming performance were pretty positive.
I'm waiting anxiously for it too. Will go nicely with my retina iMac. What I've read about it sounds pretty impressive.