or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

So Riedel says that's how the cuvee prestige is made and that all of the other glasses still have the cut and polished rim.
Watching the PGA now and I wish they would assign people to follow each group around and pick out these "baba booey" yelling motherfuckers and castrate them on the spot.
I tried to photograph the rim of a champagne glass next to a sauvignon blanc glass but couldn't get my phone's camera to stop focusing on the backsplash and focus instead on the glasses. The picture that was resulted is worthless. There is a very clear difference when looking at the glasses side by side. The SB glass refracts light the same way all the way to the rim. The champagne glass refracts light a little differently right below the rim, clearly where it's...
This problem is so distressing to me I have emailed Riedel. I suspect the Indian being paid thirty cents an hour to respond to my email won't quite be able to sympathize with how bothersome this is to me. #firstworldproblems
My other Riedel glasses are about four years old. And CG, I mean that the lip is just ever so slightly thicker than the glass below it, so it looks and feels kind of fat and rounded. I have never seen this on Riedel glasses before either. It's somewhat disappointing because the cut and polished rims were the only reason I bought Riedel.
I just purchased four Riedel Vinum series prestige cuvee glasses from W&S. I didn't look at them at the store I just picked up the boxes, paid, and left. When I unboxed them I noticed that they had rolled lips, not the cut and polished rims of my other Riedel glasses. Does anyone know if this is just a peculiarity of their champagne glasses, or is this how Riedel has decided to cut costs and how they're finishing the rims on all of their Vinum series glasses...
Yes, but don't be disappointed by the condition of the greens. And I don't recall it being that hard. Make sure you get a caddy and walk.
Doesn't look like it. I'm sure the Verizon version isn't more than a week away.
4.2.2. I'm not sure there's a 4.3 rom for the Verizon GS4.
Yes.And running a bet slightly modified version of stock Android. But not the least bit of Touchwiz remains.